RoutePerfect Reviews

1 | Pompano Beach, FL

1 Reviews for RoutePerfect

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2015

RoutePerfect were absolutely wonderful at helping us plan the perfect honeymoon, the representatives at both chat sessions were very informative and attentive and were very sweet and engaged, I felt like they really want me to have the trip of a lifetime, they helped finalize my scattered pieces of itinerary and make it into a beautiful journey to take with my new husband.
    Their recommendations for Amalfi and for Cinque terre of which I didn't hear before hence were spectacular and really made our honeymoon. I was really glad we decided to stay in Sirmione where the representative had recommended and not Verona where I originally planned to stay as after visiting both I realize that their suggestion was just fantastic and the town was breathtaking.

I can really only say how easy and fun this made the planning, knowing that my plan was made by a travel expert and for free :) the booking was quite easy to handle and as only made hard as the range of hotels, guest houses and b&b's is just enormous, we had booked 2 of the 4 recommendations made by the representative, one was in a vineyard and was simply stunning and one was in an old castle - We felt like royalty! in the other locations we wanted to find some places more affordable and the system made it really easy to locate, asses and add to our package which we ended up booking all together so this surely have taken a good few hours to book separately so - thanks for that !! I loved it how to a naked eye it seems to be just an ordinary nulti stops booking site but then it's really so much more while still putting you in charge choosing everything according to your preferences makes it really personal and goes beyond just any booking site.
    The vouchers were delivered within a few hours though they said it takes up to 5 days to confirm it all, when we got to the hotels they already knew we were coming, all we needed is to hand over the vouchers, in some places they even just to verify our names. Real VIP service!

Sent on 12/15/2015