Route 66 Photobooth Reviews

Route 66 Photobooth 5
Route 66 Photobooth 6
Route 66 Photobooth 7

Cinda · Married on 03/28/2015

Stacie's booth added so much to our daughter's wedding fun! People I never thought would ever do a booth had pics taken and some went back two and three times. The book will be such a wonderful memory and some of the poses and comments are laugh-out-loud funny. It was worth every penny...what a treasure!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Sydnee · Married on 09/06/2014

I absolutely loved using Route 66 for our PHOTOBOOTH! My husband was skeptical at first but after he saw how detailed it was with props and creating our own scrapbook during the whole wedding, it was the hit of the night! Best thing we did for our guests to have fun! And looking at all the pictures the day after the wedding was hilarious and made us more happy! The gentleman that was there with the PHOTOBOOTH through the entire wedding was funny, respectful, and really made us feel like it wasn't just another wedding but that he was having a great time and that our wedding was very special! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Libby · Married on 08/09/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Route 66 photobooths. They were responsive and attentive throughout the entire planning process. The quality of the their photo booth, props and pictures is excellent! They made our reception so much fun! definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Vicki · Married on 07/05/2014

John and Stacie did a fantastic job at my son's wedding. They were very professional, set up was complete well in advance of the ceremony (so we weren't worried about that!). They were at the booth the entire time to assist and to encourage people to use it. The pictures turned out great. Plus they have so many nice additional touches that I haven't seen before with a photo booth. They ran the engagement pictures across a screen the whole night, they put the invitation 'theme' on the pictures and they had an awesome "memory book" set up for everyone to leave one of their photos and add comments. I would certainly recommend them, and if ever I have a need for a photo booth again they will be the ones I will call. It could not have gone any better!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Great product. Easy to work with. Provided all they promised. Guests loved it.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/16/2014

Route 66 Photo Booth was such a hit at our wedding! As the bride every time I went to get in the booth there was a long line of people all dressed up having fun! The quality of route 66 prints are high above any other photo booth. Route 66 will make it all about the bride and groom. They match your colors for your pictures and will also run prints of your engagement pictures on the outside of the booth! Props and an attendant are with the booth at all times! Very good company to work with! I loved the photo booth and would recommend them for your event!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • User4200927 · 2+ years ago

We had so much fun with the photo booth! I highly recommend getting one for any occasion. While we took pictures our guest kept busy by entertaining each other with all the props.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Route 66 photobooth was awesome!!!! Our guests enjoyed the experience and the bride and groom loved the book that was created with all the pics!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Stacie was great to work with! Route 66 provided personalized service, custom photo sheets with our design, a great keepsake book that our guests got to personalize and wonderful service. Their props are in great condition and there is something for everyone! My husband and I looked through our photo book after the wedding and it was AWESOME! Definitely the best money we spent, everyone loved it! Thanks Stacie!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Graham · Married on 01/25/2014

They were very easy to work with. After the event our dogs decided to chew the corners off of our coffee table book filled with the pictures from the wedding. I contacted Route 66 and let them know what had happened and they graciously gave us another book cover to put our photo pages in free of charge even though I offered to buy it.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Erin · Married on 05/26/2013

This was so much fun. They were helpful and on time. I love the book that we got from it and it has been fun getting to see all the photos online after the wedding. I booked this before I booked everything else but the venue. Loved it. So much fun.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Photo Booth was a lot of fun. Picture provides a memory from the wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Cynthia · Married on 03/23/2013

We loved Route 66 Photobooth and were so glad to have then share in our special day. We be referring them to friends whom are getting married in the future. Definitely the best photobooth vendor in TULSA!!!

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 12/30/2012

Route 66 is such an amazing company - we LOVED working with them, everyone had so much fun using the photobooth, and we love our book of pictures they put together for us!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sherry · Married on 12/08/2012

So, I cannot say enough great things about Stacie and John O'Meilia. They are definitely the people that you want to book through when choosing a Photobooth.
    Unfortunately, due to the busy holiday party season, they didn't have any booths available the day of our wedding but Stacie went above and beyond to find a photobooth that was available for us. The custom design for our photobooth wrap and photo layouts were beautiful, matching our invitations and theme perfectly! Stacie asked that I email her a link to my Pinterest board or anything else that would give her a feel for what the wedding would be and I was completely blown away. There wasn't the hokey feeling generic wedding bell clipart with " [Insert Name] Wedding" with the date underneath. When I say custom, I mean CUSTOM.

More importantly though, Stacie's correspondence with me was so quick! It was great knowing that if I had a question, there would be a response in my inbox within a few hours, even if it was an email saying that she would "look into it" the acknowledgement was really refreshing.

The only thing that I would recommend is that you book for your event EARLY! John & Stacie are definitely the people that you want to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Route 66 Photobooth's reply:

You are the sweetest person in the world!!! We appreciate your kind words Sherry!! It was such a pleasure working with you too. Congratulations again on beginning a new life together with your new husband!!! : )

Diana · Married on 11/03/2012

Great to work with. Everyone loved the photobooth. The photo album is priceless. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2012

Our guests had a great time at the Route 66 Photobooth. We enjoyed looking through the scrapbook after the wedding of all the photos. Route 66 was very quick with response to any questions I had; they were great to work with! I would use definitely use them again! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2012

We were SO incredibly pleased with Route 66! Stacie and John were so friendly and always willing to answer any questions we had! Stacie created the best images to go on the outside of the photo booth which were a great hit at the reception! The photo booth was one of the most popular things for the guests, both young and old! Their booth is definitely superior to any other booth I've been in at other weddings! my only regret is that I didn't get to spend as much time in it as I wanted to!! We can't wait to find a reason to recommend them to someone else and even use them again! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Bridget · Married on 07/07/2012

Route 66 Photobooth was absolutely amazing! They were so helpful with creating a special design for the photos and the photo album they create is wonderful! It's almost like another guest book. Everyone LOVED it and it was a great way for people to enjoy themselves during "down time" (aka while people were eating dinner and mingling and before the dance floor had opened). Also they were very professional and friendly. I felt like Stacie was a good friend by the time the wedding came. I would highly suggest this photobooth for anyone's wedding! Why spend money on a $1 or $2 per person wedding favor that people will probably not remember when you could instead give them their own fun pictures to remember the event by!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2012

Route 66 was amazing from day one. Stacie was very friendly and professional. The quality of pictures were great and I couldn't ask for a better design on all the print outs! I had several people at my reception that were interested in having the photo booth at their next event. I will definitely use Route 66 again!!!

Sent on 07/07/2012

tiffanie · Married on 06/23/2012

Route 66 did a fantastic job with the photo booth service at our wedding! It was fun for the guest and gave us an entertaining scrap book! I would highly recommend Route 66 for any event!
    Tiffanie and Tyler

Sent on 07/09/2012

Alaina · Married on 06/22/2012

The photobooth was such a success! Route 66 was great to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2012

They were amazing!!! Loved them.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Trisha · Married on 06/02/2012

The photobooth was amazing! I absolutely loved the graphics that Stacie created for our prints and the booth it went so well together! Everyone is still talking about their photobooth pictures! I totally recommend this company for anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Trisha · Married on 06/02/2012

Photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding! I loved the personalized graphics! Will use them again!

Sent on 06/29/2012