Rouge Fine Catering Reviews

Rouge Fine Catering 5
Rouge Fine Catering 6
Rouge Fine Catering 7

Eleanor · Married on 10/14/2017

Well I think it’s safe to say that Rouge knows I love them. I worked with Jordan Bardel for my 10.14.2017 wedding at Evergreen and working with Rouge was one of the best decisions we made for ourselves for that day. They are incredibly responsive, made sure we were taken care of (read.... didn’t eat very much the week before the wedding, was hit with low blood sugar before the wedding and a plate of appetizers came to the rescue in the Knick of time) and never made me feel demanding or over reaching. They let us personalize everything about our bar menu, the food was absolutely raves about, and everyone at the ceremony wanted seconds of everything at our family style reception. I honestly can’t recommend them enough and I’ve already recommended them to two other couples who booked the second they had their tasting, I’m so excited to be able to enjoy them at those receptions as well! Thanks Rouge, you’re amazing.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kailee · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so happy with our decision to hire Rouge for our Wedding Catering! First, they are a pleasure to work with in the planning stages of the wedding! The tasting experience was amazing (their food is so delicious), they answered all questions in a timely manner and were more than happy to accommodate special plates for my guests with crazy food allergies. Then the day of the wedding... wow, they surpassed all expectations!! The food was beyond amazing... from the appetizers to the main course.. and drinks of course.. truly high quality food and drinks!! But the service in my eyes was even better! They were kind and attentive to my guests and delivered all food in a timely manner. However, they truly shined in the service to my husband and I that day! They assigned certain servers to the bride and groom to make sure we had everything we needed the entire day... we had appetizers delivered to us during picture time to make sure we got to eat that day (bc we all know that can be hard for the bride and groom). Every time I turned around there was a server there asking if I needed another drink (whether water or wine)... at one point I asked for a drink and went to the bathroom to fix my hair, which took 10 minutes and the server was standing outside with my drink ready for me as I came back! I was truly in awe in how attentive they were and helped my husband and I feel so special that day! And the cherry on top is that they package up an extra meal for the bride and groom to take home so we could really enjoy our wedding food together... for us it was the next day! I would highly suggest hiring Rouge for your Catering needs! They provide highly quality food and service to ensure the event is top notch!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jacob · event on 10/07/2017

I used ROUGE for my daughter's birthday party. The ordering process was easy and the food arrived promptly. The gentleman delivering the food was very courteous and set everything up for us. I will definitely use them in the future

Sent on 10/30/2017

Makenzie · event on 10/07/2017

Delicious food and impeccable service! I would highly recommend using Rouge for any event, big or small.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katy · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing!!! We worked with Sarah and she was fantastic. She answered my 73839 questions and was always kind, reassuring and flexible. The food was fantastic! Everyone kept saying how good it was and how beautifully presented. Sarah and her team set up so many little extra things like a favors table and folded and set up all my escort cars. There is literally nothing I would change about my experience with rouge. Thank you for giving me and my husband the most wonderful night ever!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

The professionals at Rouge were easy to work with and the food and beverage service was outstanding. They worked with my husband and grandfyof the groo to create signatures cocktails for our event. Pricing was very reasonable. I highly recommend Rouge

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jane · Married on 09/23/2017

Booking Rouge was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Their staff is extremely personable, accessible, and on top of every detail. The food was AMAZING and everything ran like clockwork. When we told our other vendors that we hired Rouge for catering, everyone was thrilled. Rouge has an a fantastic reputation and it's clear why. Great food, great service, and great people to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food at our wedding -- Rouge really exceed our expectations! My wife and I are both vegetarian, and they were flexible and accommodating with a veggie-heavy menu. We worked with their catering manager Sarah who really went above and beyond to make sure we had a fantastic day. Her suggestions and ideas were always spot-on and she was extremely organized, professional, and friendly. She set us at ease when the weather started looking iffy and was more than willing to help us work out a rain plan (which we didn't end up needing, but was a relief to have!). Rouge has a massive warehouse/facility (seriously -- go visit them, it'll blow you away) -- this means that when you sign with Rouge, they bring everything themselves and you're not depending on a bunch of other vendors. On the day itself, my wife and I didn't have to think about a single thing related to food or drink. Our guests were taken care of and so were we. Thank you, Rouge!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jess · Married on 09/15/2017

Rouge did the most incredible job catering our wedding during mid September at Great Oak Manor in Chestertown. At our original tasting, we decided on chicken parm and beef short rib as main dishes, mini tacos, mini sliders, chicken and waffle and crab cakes as apps. My husband and I both have odd allergies and their staff worked around them with no issues. Our food tasted EXACTLY like the sit down tasting at their location and the presentation of the food day-of was incredible. To our surprise, we even had staff that followed us (bride + groom) around with the apps, water, and drinks the entire wedding night post-ceremony. It was stellar to have that extra service! Lauren did our coordination and worked with our other vendors to ensure we had all the right equipment, linens and set-up on our wedding weekend. All of our guests were RAVING about the food days following our wedding and loved that the staff was enthusiastic and energetic. Best investment we made for our special day. I highly recommend Rouge and two thumbs up to Lauren on knocking it out of the park!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Rouge is incredible! They catered our wedding on 9/9/17 and it was by far our best decision while wedding planning. We've had so many comments on the food - no one could believe that food that good was being served at a wedding. We worked with Celeste and Niki, and they were incredibly responsive and accommodating when I had questions or wanted to change something. They brought a ton of servers and got to our venue incredibly early so everything was set up and there was always a server right there to see if you needed any food or drink. They even set up our reception site! They took care of setting up the linens, centerpieces, our seating chart, everything! They are pricier but I promise it is so worth it!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Rouge Fine Catering 8
    Rouge Fine Catering 9
    Rouge Fine Catering 10

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2017

Rouge was the best we could have asked for. We worked with them at a reasonable price point and we wanted for nothing else than what they provided! They were incredibly flexible with adjusting the packages to our personal preferences and they food and service the day of was nothing short of perfect. Our wedding was at an outdoor location where they did not have a kitchen, but with the resources that rouge has they were able to completely set one up and you would have never known the difference. Jackie was our point person with Rouge and she was amazing. She was always very quick to respond to emails, willing to work with any last minute changes and just incredibly accommodating. She was the best representation of what the rest of the company is like. Also to note, they travel up to 3 hours from their home base so I would recommend them to anyone who is not only in Maryland but areas of PA and DE.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Not only was the food incredible, but Jordan and Stephanie were amazing to work with! They had great recommendations and accommodated everything we asked for. I enjoyed hearing our guests debate about their favorite appetizer when visiting tables. Our guests are still raving about the crab cakes!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2017

I don't even know where to start with how amazing Rouge is. We used them for our wedding at Evergreen and they had a specific staff person who works with Evergreen and knows the ins and outs of everything. We booked them immediately at our tasting because the food is absolutely amazing. Our guests raved about all parts of the meal. The most important thing we liked about Rouge was that we wanted a sit down meal, but we wanted the most possible time for free dancing and wanted everything else done as fast as possible. Rouge did everything they could to make this possible for us and we had way more time for dancing than we even hoped for and our guests were extremely thankful for that. Rouge also set up EVERYTHING we needed set up at the venue and then took it all down and organized it for us to take home. They were organized and professional at all times and SO helpful. They also made sure we had everything we needed all night at the wedding. They allowed us to have both meal options both at the wedding and to go at the end of the night. Rouge is just all around amazing and I am so thankful we booked them!

Sent on 09/20/2017

VALERIE · Married on 08/12/2017

ROUGE gave us every confidence that the wedding reception would be a hit. To name a few of the ways they went above and beyond our expectations: had many menu options available worked with us to customize the menu with our personality; transparent about pricing; respected our limits; and understood our vision and executed it perfectly. The food was delicious, the staff professional, and the overall experience was highlighted by their seamless operation. Celeste Bendetti and Maykayla Hazelton are approachable, professional and most accommodating.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

I am still dreaming about the food that Rouge provided for our wedding!! We worked with Sarah as our coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. She came to our month out meeting at the venue to walk through everything and was there the day of our wedding as well. The service and food and drinks ran without a hitch! Rouge and sarah we so flexible to work with- we made a few changes a week out from the wedding!

We received SO many compliments on the food from our guests- even the picky eaters and hyper critical :) They even send you home with a to go meal which we enjoyed the next day. I cannot say enough good things about Rouge and their delicious food. For anyone concerned about food allergies, they are completely peanut free and handled our guests' allergies so well. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

I was first familiar with Rouge through my old company I worked for. They used them a lot and always thought highly of their presentation, professionalism, and great tasting food! When we finally found our venue, they had a preferred caterer list and Rouge was one of them. We priced out Rouge and 1 other caterer and ultimately decided to go with Rouge because we felt we were getting a better price, there were a lot more food options to choose from, and there weren’t any hidden fees or upcharges.

Jacqueline was our Catering Manager throughout the entire process. She was very attentive and accommodating with everything we asked. We changed our menu a few times because we didn’t love some things we tasted in our original tasting so she let us do a second tasting with the new menu items we changed and we loved it all! Day of the wedding, everything went according to the timeline. Jackie’s team was great! They had a designated server for us giving us our signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour. Due to photos, we barely got to eat anything during cocktail hour. They surprised us at our dining table during dinner with a platter of the hors d’oeuvres we had missed! It was such a nice touch that I was definitely not expecting. All the food tasted so great. There was never a line at the bar the whole night. The service was top notch and we continue to get rave reviews from the food, especially the crab cake! At the end of the night, they sent us home with 2 extra entrees packaged up for us which was another nice touch! They certainly exceeded our expectations and we would definitely highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Justin · Married on 07/29/2017

The number of compliments on our wedding food was incredible (not surprising based on our tastings!!). Rouge went above and beyond our expectations in helping plan our menu, coming up with multiple options within our budget, and sticking with us while we made change after change. From our first tasting through the end of our event, Rouge took the lead and handled everything we needed. Nicki was our coordinator on the day of the event, and she was amazing. When she met us at the venue to plan in the weeks before the wedding, she stepped up HUGE and managed more about the day than we could have imagined from a caterer. The staff was amazing, professional, and made us feel like we didn't have a care in the world during our day. Rouge provides the most amazing experience; they are not just another wedding caterer. They provide top restaurant quality food and it wowed our guests from start to finish. We said multiple times that Rouge was the best decision we made and we would choose them again and again. THANK YOU NICKI AND ROUGE!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

From start to finish our wedding was amazing! You know the caterer is good when you literally don't even notice they are there. During the event Rouge was extremely organized, professional and efficient. A million times over we would work with Rouge again. Niki Steele was our coordinator for the entire process and she was amazing. The tasting was custom tailored to our needs and was extremely personalized. The planning process was also extremely stress free. Niki took care of everything coordinating directly with all of the other vendors. We literally just showed up trusting the event would be perfect and it was! Now let's get to the food. IT WAS ABSOLUTLEY DELICIOUS! Piping hot. People kept raving how good every was and they took great care to make sure the bride and groom were taken care of- even packing up meals for us as they knew we didn't get to eat fully. The menu was cooked on location and was therefore extremely fresh. It was truly the happiest day of our lives and Rouge played an instrumental role in that success!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

Rouge catered our wedding at the American Visionary Arts Museum in July 2017 and they were fabulous! The food was delicious and the staff was amazing to work with for the whole process. We love that Rouge provided a personalized tasting for the menu items we were interested in. We also went back for a second tasting when a few menu items changed. We worked with Jacqueline and she was great! She was always very responsive and prompt in getting back to me with the millions of emails and questions I sent her way. She always had great suggestions and ideas for ensuring our wedding was the way we envisioned it. We are so appreciative of Jacqueline and Rouge for everything they did for us to make our wedding day perfect! We highly recommend Rouge

Sent on 08/15/2017

I would definitely recommend The Rouge. Everything on my menu will be very tasty, I had my tasting and I can't say anything bad. Th professionalism of the chef and not to forget Celeste she was so gracious and wonderful.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Carmen · Married on 07/15/2017

Rouge did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding. Every interaction with Rouge was handled in a professional and friendly manner. The cocktail hour was awesome, tons of food and too many servers to count. The dinner was delicious. Our guests are still talking about the quality of the food! Jordan Bardel, our event coordinator, was a delight to work with. She helped to create a magical day. We give Rouge the highest rating possible. They are top notch!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

We had the best experience working with Kelly Merrill of Rouge Catering for our daughter's wedding. She was professional, organized, and a great source of support prior to and during the wedding day. We worked together to create a menu which genuinely reflected and merged our Maryland and southern roots. Most importantly, our guests absolutely LOVED the food! The bartending and service staff were polite and attentive, leaving no detail undone. Thanks to Kelly and Rouge Catering for making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception a magical evening.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2017

There is so much for me to say about Rouge Catering.
    First off, the nightmare of every bride is for someone important to the running of their wedding to suddenly become unavailable. Unfortunately, that happened to my fiance and I two days before our wedding. Our event manager got in a work-related car accident and had to be pulled off our job. But amazingly, she actually called us herself to reassure us that everything would be okay. Obviously we were very upset, but you couldn't tell the day of that a new person took over our wedding two days before. Kaitlyn did a great job filling in at the last minute! My fiance and I noticed a few minor details were off, but we were the only people who knew. The professionalism of the team was amazing!
    Now on to our amazing event manger who helped us all along the way - Kelly Merrill. The only word I can use to describe her is FANTASTIC! She helped us every step of the way from making the decision to go with them, to menu planning, to the timing of the evening. She really got us as a couple and did everything she could to make our day feel special, all while working within the budget we gave her. When she called to tell us she could not work our job, I was absolutely devastated because I was looking forward to having her there to see everything come to fruition and she had my utmost trust.
    Last, but not least, the food. It was INCREDIBLE! I am not exaggerating that people have been telling us that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. People are still telling us that months later! Food was very important to us and our friends and family expected delicious food and Rouge delivered! From cocktail hour, our plated dinner, and dessert everything was fresh, tasty and hot. We also choose Rouge because I and my father have fairly serious food allergies and we needed to accommodate Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, and Gluten-free guests. Rouge was able to to come up with options for all! You can't go wrong if you choose Rouge!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Elitza · Married on 07/02/2017

Rouge is truly a step above the rest (and we tried out a few!) in terms of presentation, style, quality, tastiness, and ease of working with them! We have a lot of foodie friends and did not want to have one of those weddings where the food is so-so, and Rouge truly delivered beyond our expectations. Key to their value prop is the freshness of the food - everything is cooked on-site instead of just warmed over. It also looks beautiful and there are lots of creative and international options! Our friends are still talking about the great meal they had. In addition, we appreciated their philosophy to managing the business and employees - they are the only catering company we found that paid their staff above market so that they wouldn't be reliant on tips. Celeste resolved any issues and misunderstandings with promptness, Lauren was a very responsive coordinator, and the staff all took excellent care of us.

Sent on 09/21/2017

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

What an amazing caterer. We knew from the moment we had our tasting, that we hit the jackpot with Rouge. Their food is amazingly delicious, beautifully presented, and plentiful. And don't forget about the ice cream bar, one flavor is better than the next!! We hired them for our daughter's wedding which was this past weekend and it was no easy feat. They served 281 people without any effort. All the food was served quickly, and was hot and delicious. Celeste and Niki were so accommodating and flexible with us. They even allowed us to provide some personal touches which made our wedding unique and different. Thank you to you both and your wonderful team of workers in making our party one of the best out there!!

Sent on 06/28/2017