Rosy Lens Portrait Reviews

26 Reviews for Rosy Lens Portrait

• Kimberly

Kimberly McShane · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Flexible and Prompt!

Nancy was super prompt and flexible when setting up a time to meet. Her website is very clear on the different packages and her work looks great!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jessica Akins · Married on 11/23/2018

Highly Recommend!!

We highly recommend Nancy!! She took our engagement pictures, and people are in awe of her work. Nancy was very professional and provided us our proofs in a timely manner. She responded to emails and specific editing requests promptly.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 10/19/2018

Fun to work with

Nancy was amazing. She was so easy to work with and got the perfect shot! She went above and beyond to get the right moment captured. Very professional and easy to work with. She is very detailed and works on schedule, which I liked a lot. Thanks Nancy

Sent on 02/08/2019

Liz · Married on 10/05/2018

best photographer to work with :)

Nancy was so much fun to work with, she was so so thorough to capture every moment of my wedding (so many photo!!!). I was so happy to have her as our photographer as she was responsive and creative, not to mention so patient with my husband who isn't a fan of having his photo taken, but you would never tell with the photos she got. When we received our photos we were in awe of what she had captured. thank you so much Nancy!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

I want to thank Nancy from the bottom of my heart for being such a great photographer for our wedding. In the days leading up to our big day, she was very responsive, kind, and easy to work with. You can tell that photography truly is a passion of hers and she makes that apparent in everything she does. On our wedding day, it was ridiculously warm outside, and Nancy was wonderful going around with us to every location and I never heard a complaint out of her all day. Even my bridal party was talking about how impressed they were by her. You truly will not be disappointed with how hard she works to capture your special day and I mean every one of those 5 stars! We love our pictures and we are overjoyed to look at them for many years to come. Thank you again, Nancy!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Nancy is amazing!! Throughout the entire day, I saw her RUNNING around making sure she never missed a picture opportunity. She handled a very large group and we love all the pictures we received. She was very easy to communicate with and was very responsive. We would highly recommend to anyone looking to hire a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Schieffer · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were so happy to have Nancy for our wedding day! We love how our pictures turned out, being that it rained the entire day. She was very flexible and so easy to work with. We decided to go with the "Sprout" Collection (1 photographer) and we were super impressed with all that Nancy captured. I would recommend Nancy to any couple who is looking for an affordable, hard working photographer. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

We are delighted with the quality of the photos. She was very observant in capturing many details, we loved the many candid shots of the guests to really give you a sense of the energy at the event. All our guests commented on her approach and professionalism. She did prep work prior, by getting some checklists done, she is very organized and communicative. We knew the first time we met her that we were comfortable and that she would give it her all. And she sure did. We have shared with our friends the photos and they all have been complimentary of the quality, details and variety of pictures captured.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

I wish I could give Nancy 10 stars. She photographed our wedding on September 3rd and we just got the pictures back.. they are absolutely breathtaking. Before the wedding, she had me send her ideas of types of photos I had in mind and she did a wonderful job bringing them to life. She was so great to work with and was at our wedding until the very last song! I would not look for any other photographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. I cannot rave enough about her and her talent. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chrissy · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful experience with Nancy! She was professional and very responsive leading up to our big day. She really captured so much beauty through her photos. We are very grateful.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/22/2017

Nancy was so great to work with! Not only is she affordable, but she doesn't an amazing job! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

Nancy was AMAZING!! I'd give her 10 stars if I could. She did a great job of working with everyone in our wedding party and our family and friends. We got nothing but compliments about her. We had to make a couple last minute changes with her and she worked with us. She was so knowledgeable with suggestions to make the day go smoother. She was prompt, professional, exactly what you want on your day when you don't want to worry about anything. She had the pictures to us in less than a month, and they looked so beautiful! She made them perfect.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Nancy was great to work with for our November wedding. I was worried about getting good pictures since it was cloudy and cold on the day of the wedding but Nancy was able to get some great shots! We are thrilled with our pictures and our families talked about how great Nancy was for weeks after. I also used Nancy for my boudoir shoot and she was very professional and made me feel great. Those pictures came out beautiful as well. I will definitely be using Nancy in future should we need some professional photos.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Dan · Married on 11/19/2016

I'm the father of the bride and obviously my concern was making sure my daughters every moments of her wedding day were captured and within budget. Nancy from Rosy Lens Portrait was amazing the day of the wedding, very easy to work with and she knew exactly how to capture the pictures and most importantly, she truly captured all of the emotions of the day. After getting the pictures back, I was truly amazed at the quality of the pictures, and as mentioned she totally captured the emotions from everyone getting ready, to walking my daughter down the isle. Could not be happier with the pictures, and most importantly my daughter has hundreds....of beautiful memories to last her lifetime. What was nice, the price included so many photos of the day, and we are free to do what we want, vs adding on expensive printing or book options. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Eilzabeth · Married on 11/11/2016

Nancy was great! My groom and I are beyond pleased with Nancy's quality of work doing our wedding photos. Everyone continues to compliment how our pictures turned out; she really captured some amazing moments! Nancy was easy to get along with, flexible with meetings, on-time, extremely professional, and got along with all of the different personality types in our wedding party (which is truly saying a lot). AND...especially considering the bustle of the holiday season, we still received our pictures pretty fast. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of photography and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Laurie · Married on 10/01/2016

Rosy Lens did a wonderful job with my son's wedding. The photographer was easy to work with and creative, and made helpful suggestions for the various kinds of photos we might want.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/07/2016

Nancy was a dream to work with. She responded promptly to all correspondence and was understanding with some difficult family dynamics. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and she even gave us a recommendation on a great place to get prints and albums. She was very affordable, professional, and personable. We will look to her for future photography needs. We also appreciate the online album which made it easy for friends and family to view and order photos. Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Meagan · Married on 05/06/2016

My husband and I got married in May. Nancy did an amazing job as our photographer. She kept in touch leading up to our perfect day. The day of, she jumped right in capturing every moment from start to finish. Any bride looking for a great photographer with flexibility through out your special day. Give her a call. She's great!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Maria · Married on 11/28/2015

My experience with Nancy at Rosy Lens was atypical, but speaks to her professionalism and dedication to her client. I booked Nancy after meeting with her and being blown away by her portfolio, her philosophy, her value, and her personality. She also helped me with finding an officiant and the florist that I ultimately booked. A few months later, my fiancé and I had to unexpectedly move our wedding date. Unfortunately, she was booked for our new date, but she gave us a full refund (our entire deposit) and even recommended replacement photographers in our budget!! A class-A act and someone I will definitely book for family/maternity shoots in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/31/2015

Rosy Lens (Nancy) does an amazing job! We booked her for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Nancy spends time with you prior to the shoot to ensure that she understands your needs and even gets to know you as a couple so she can capture who you really are. She has a fantastic "eye" and the finished products are beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Justin · Married on 07/24/2015

It was a pleasure working with Nancy and Rosy Lens. We heard of Rosy Lens through word of mouth and contacted them along with several other vendors during our search for a photographer. The initial reaction to Rosy Lens' prices compared to the other vendors was a small dose of skepticism, but after pouring through their online catalog and a thorough consultation, we were convinced this was the right vendor for us.

Leading up to the wedding, we exchanged a number of emails about the timeline of the evening, the stylistic direction we wanted, the special shots requested. Nancy was extremely prepared when it came to the wedding day. She was with us from preparation in the hotel through the sparkler sendoff. She did a great job of keeping the photos moving and managing the large family, which, we all know, isn't always easy. In the days after the wedding we had a number of guests comment on how hard Nancy worked during our wedding to capture the best photos, which is something you really appreciate looking back on it.

We received our photos 40 days later, over 500 edited photos available on her web portal for easy download. They were fantastic. We compared them to other couples wedding albums that we knew spent 3x more for their photos and the quality and artistry was identical. We were so glad to have made the choice to go with Rosy Lens and I'm sure will be using her services when our family grows in size.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Karen · Married on 01/17/2015

Nancy captured every moment gorgeously of our January wedding! The pictures are absolutely perfect!!! We could not be happier with how they turned out!! :) My husband and I both loved finding a new memory of our wedding every so often on facebook, that was a neat touch. We really enjoyed working with Nancy, her professionalism, vision and friendliness made everything go so smoothly and the pictures speak for them self, just gorgeous! My bridesmaids have been raving about how wonderful she was and how great the pictures posted turned out. Her baby photos are adorable too, when were ready for that step (not too soon hahaha), we will definitely call her to capture those moments!

Again thanks so much for capturing our special day and giving us memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Beth · Married on 01/17/2015

Fantastic photographer! As a bridesmaid in a January 2015 wedding that Nancy captured beautifully, I felt totally at ease, loved her demeanor and how easily and efficiently she was able to coordinate so many phenomenal shots with a group of people with widely varied personalities! Knowing the price the bride and groom paid, value for service with RosyLens is a steal! Great experience! Great photos! I would hire her myself for a future event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/11/2014

Nancy photographed our October 2014 wedding. My husband and I work opposite schedules and she was very accommodating when it came to scheduling our initial meeting. I found her questions and list of typical photo groupings to be extremely helpful. It honestly brought up topics we hadn't thought of before and helped us in planning our wedding. She was incredibly easy to communicate with via e-mail (which is my preferred method of communication.)

When it came to the day of the wedding, I feel like Nancy went above and beyond to ensure she captured every moment. She took a wonderful mix of posed and candid photos in addition to objects such as our rings, my dress, flowers, etc.

She did an excellent job and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2014

We hired Nancy to capture our wedding in July. From the very start, Nancy was wonderful! She answered all questions that we had and worked with us to understand what our vision was for our wedding and our photos. It could have been stressful as we were planning our wedding long distance, but Nancy helped us through the planning and was always there when/if we needed her.

Before our big day, she scouted the areas where we'd be doing pictures (church, gazebo, reception). She arrived before everyone else on our wedding day and was there til the end. She was always friendly, professional and very patient with us and the kiddos in our wedding party. She made sure she captured all the pictures we wanted and with those we wanted. Shortly after our wedding, she started to post previews on her Facebook page. Each picture was better than the previous one, we could not wait to see all of them. Within a few weeks from our wedding, we received all of our pictures. All we can say is WOW! Nancy went above and beyond our greatest expectations. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you cannot go wrong with Nancy at Rosy Lens Portrait. Thank you Nancy from the bottom of our hearts! We are forever in your debt!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2014