12 Reviews for Rosy Day Events

12 Rosy Day Events Reviews

Donna showed up to my initial meeting early set up and professional after the craziness of flaky wedding vendors. she was hired.I honestly can not say enough good things about Donna and the work she did for my wedding. I am a bit of a control freak. I was shocked how everything was taken care of down to every little detail. Both sets of parents, as well as all the members of my wedding party, gushed at what a good job she did. If you have any doubts who to hire. I can honestly tell you to hire Donna. she was AMAZING! and went above the call of duty. it was as if it was her own wedding, thats how I felt. thanks!

Profile Picture User2701536, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna was very friendly and helpful. Everything ran smoothly and she was a nice presence to have around. The only complaint I had was that when she packed up the gifts, they were a little mixed up and I had to sort out which ones went with which cards. Otherwise awesome job!

Profile Picture User2190773, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel was awesome! We hired her only 2 weeks before our wedding and we feel so lucky that she was available. She was very prompt and professional. I loved how she wanted to know us as a couple and went out of her way to make the ceremony exactly what we hoped it would be!!!

Profile Picture jaime, 9/2/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna from Rosy Day Events was amazing!!! We purchased the Day-of Coordination and DIY package. Everything was beautiful and went off without a hitch. She made sure we were taken care of throughout the big day. Pre-wedding she was always there to answer questions about anything wedding related. Honestly, I had only ever been to 1 or 2 weddings, so I was totally clueless on how things were supposed to go. She had plenty of great suggestions and helped us come up with a detailed timeline. We had such a great day, and I know that because of the coordination from Donna my family was able to enjoy the day too, without having to worry about running the wedding.

She also helped us find an awesome DJ on our small budget. She provided several options and we ended up getting quoted a lower price than if we would have tried to book without her referral.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel was fantastic. She had every detail covered from day 1 and she never dropped a single detail. Even on the day of the wedding she brought a helper and most of the wedding party commented on how put together everything was and how well organized.

Profile Picture User2024999, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There is SO much to say about how fantastic Donna is, and how fabulously she executes everything! Let me start by saying, we set our date on May 7th, 2012... Giving her less than a month to pull it all together! My husband and I had "simple, casual, and on the water" in mind. With such limited time, we didn't really pay too much mind to color schemes, decor, or even food. My job as the bride to be: get a dress, pick out songs, write my vows, and invite guest. Donna did everything else! I had total faith in her ability and let her run with her own creativity, and it was exactly the wedding I pictured since I was a child. We didn't have time for a rehearsal, or even time to get my groom up to speed, as he was only home for 3 days in the month of planning. I ha a few request, like that my entire family line the stairs I entered to All give me away, most of them had no idea until they got to the ceremony and it was flawless; also she made 4 signs for the children involved to carry, since I thought they were all too young to get the flower girl/ ring bearer idea, and that was more than I asked for! The reception was perfect, down to the flash mob me and about 8 of my girlfriends orchestrated to the song Party Rock. I will or sure be calling on her for every future event I may plan, as well as recommending her to everyone!

Profile Picture Deidra, 6/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Rachel coordinated our last minute elopement in less than 24 hours - it was truly amazing! We'd decided that we wanted to get married ASAP, and Rachel was available the next evening. She wrote a personal ceremony and vows for us, and coordinated our private ceremony at Pike Place Market.

I'm really grateful for the way that Rachel took care of the details, taking an incredible amount of stress off of us. I'd absolutely recommend Rachel and Rosy Day to anyone for an elopement or traditional wedding coordination based on Rachel's professionalism and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much Donna! You were just incredible to work with on my CD release party. Your attention to detail made all the difference. It turned out more beautiful than I had imagined and you made it such a nice, easy experience. The even ran so smoothly I didn't stress about a thing. I was actually relaxed and carefree the whole time! I would recommend you to anyone planning a party, wedding, or event and I will definitely use your services for my next party. You're the best :)

Profile Picture Juli, 11/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosy Day Events helped us SO much! They always went the extra mile, throughout the entire process they listened, went to vendors with me, made suggestions, kept us on track, and eased our minds ALOT. We are so grateful that we found them, I'm not sure we would have gotten through the process without them!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved having Donna at my wedding, she made everything easy and so much fun and laid back. If anyone had a question or even needed something small, she would have an answer or have an item tucked away! She was such a wonderful joy to us and everyone involved in the wedding. Thank you so much Donna and Rosy Day Events!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

"Thank you, Rachel, for coordinating our wedding reception. That was the biggest project we ever tackled, and the stress was sometimes agonizing. You made it fun and manageable. Thanks for helping us during the planning process, and for being so solid on the day of the event. We appreciated the punctuality and consistent follow-through. Above all, we appreciate how Rosy Day Events turned a potentially stressful day into what it should be, a fun and memorable celebration of our marriage."

Profile Picture Vu, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna and Rachel were AMAZING! We were pressed for time (I had less than one month to pull off the whole wedding!) but as soon as I called Donna and Rachel, I knew I had made the right choice of wedding planners. They approached everything with a refreshing, positive, "let's get this done" attitude and smiles on their faces! They answered my questions and helped me stay productive by not letting me get overwhelmed by all the decisions every bride has to make. They were VERY organized and professional. At the same time, they were also easy-going and a lot of fun to be with which helped me remember to breathe!...Thank you Rachel and Donna and Rosy Day Events for making it all happen!!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 10/31/09, 1 Review