Roswell River Landing Reviews

50 | Roswell, GA

50 Reviews for Roswell River Landing

candice · Married on 09/14/2013

I searched day and night to find a reasonable venue for my wedding that also allowed outside catering. This place was incredible! Debbie is so responsive and friendly. The building itself is amazing and the view of of the river is perfect. This venue includes chairs (outdoor and indoor) and tables for 200 people! It was also nice to not have to pay the "wedding" price tag. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2013

Awesome Venue. Would use again. Well worth the money

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Mrs. Reese's Pieces

Amber · Married on 10/20/2012

The Roswell River Landing is a fantastic venue for any bride on a budget (with tables/chairs being the only things provided)! Debbie (the point of contact for the venue) is awesome and responds quickly to emails.

The view you get of the Chattahoochee River and trees is BEAUTIFUL.

The best part of this venue is that you are not stuck with any particular vendor with this venue. You can bring in ANY vendor that you choose!

You will not be disappointed in choosing this venue!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • W

Shinia · Married on 05/26/2012

This place is really nice. I went to a wedding here and loved it so I decided to have my husband’s birthday party here. Everyone loved the venue. The view is beautiful! You are able to bring in your own vendors and do everything yourself. They provide the table and chairs. You get the building for the entire day for a really low price. Ms. Debbie is a very sweet lady and I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2011

Our wedding at Roswell River Landing was perfect. It is a very DIY venue, but a fantastic value, and Debbie was so helpful with vendor recommendations and very flexible with us. Would highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Ann · Married on 08/16/2011

Great place for the price. The weather was great and Debbie was wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2011

Roswell River Landing is a beautiful facility on the Chattahoochee River in Roswell. I used this facility for my wedding and was extremely surprised by it's elegant and simple ambiance. The facility is very flexible which is one reason why I chose it. You can bring in ANY caterer (even your great aunt Joan who always wanted to cater a wedding but never turned it into a business) You can bring in your own alcohol, decorations etc. AND you have access to the FACILITY from 8am to 1am the next morning of you event for a VERY low flat fee (in comparison to MANY other wedding venues). Debbie, the facility manager is very friendly and professional. Available when you need her (even last minute) as long as you call ahead to be sure she's there. There are so many things you can do with this facility! I didn't decorate must as there is plenty of beautiful landscape outside and my guests adored the place! GREAT for budget weddings!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Mary · Married on 07/09/2011

BEST VENUE EVER. If you are a picky, controlling bride who insists on your own color scheme and outside catering and vendors, you can't go wrong here. Debbie was awesome to work with, prompt with calls and emails, and gave us some great suggestions. All of our wedding guests LOVED the beautiful venue, and we will be back in a few years for my daughter's quinceanera for sure.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Khia · Married on 05/06/2011

Debbie is absolutely awesome. She was extremely professional, flexible, and considerate. I would highly recommend this venue not just because of the beautiful location, but because of exceptional customer service you will receive from Debbie. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more thanks to Debbie's helpful hints and advise. Thanks Debbie...Love Nick and Khia

Sent on 05/29/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2011

This venue was the perfect place to have a wedding & reception. It was perfect because the venue itself was naturally beautiful & no decoration was needed!! The staff & person who was in charge made it very easy for us to do the rehersal around another event was going on with no charge & took my calls & answered every question I had before the big day!!

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • Mrs. F 2 Be

Tanya · Married on 07/16/2010

Roswel RIver Landing was perfect for our wedding. THe view was beaitiful and the rain even held off long enough for us to say our vows. Debbie is a pleasure to work with. She was always available for site visits and to help and answer questions. I highly recommend this venue for it's value, view and atmosphere. Most brides will not be disappointed. The only downside is--this is only a venue rental, RRL does not offer any all- inclusive packages, etc.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2009

Beautiful venue right on the Chatahoochee. Perfect for brides on a budget. We were able to rent the venue for the entire day for a very affordable price, they provide all of the tables and chairs, we could hire any vendors we wanted, and brought in our own alcohol. We were able to have our dream reception without breaking the bank. I would recommend the River Landing to any bride!

Sent on 06/08/2009

TANISIA · Married on 09/07/2007

Best Venue in Atlanta.... The price is soooo affordable.... The view is impeccable..... and I got to bring my own alcohol (smile).... Would recommend them to anyone on a budget.

Sent on 04/12/2008
  • Megan

Megan N · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful venue!

Absolute beautiful venue! We loved that we were able to choose our own caterers, bartenders, music, etc., but that the venue had the tables and chairs needed so we did not have to rent! We had the ceremony outside and the reception inside. We had more people attend than originally planned (95 guests), so we had to seat people upstairs for the reception. It was a little too chilly to set up tables outside once the sun went down. My only frustration was that the round tables provided were not the correct size as the paperwork said. They have round tables that will seat 6 comfortably, but can squeeze 8 if needed. Our tablecloths were too long for the smaller size tables and we did not find this out until the morning of the event. One of the main problems with seating 8 guests at the table is that most of the round tables have legs that come to the very end of the table, so some guests may be straddling the leg on the table.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Allison

Allison Warner · Married on 04/14/2019

Great venue

We hosted our wedding of about 85 people at this venue and it was the perfect size. There was plenty of space inside and out for guests to mingle and enjoy the riverfront. It rained the morning of our event then cleared up in the afternoon and the venue was perfect for managing guests through the weather transition (plenty of space inside to move everything, easy to relocate once weather cleared up). Great value for a naturally beautiful site and convenient location.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Roswell River Landing's reply:

Thank you Allison for hosting your "special day" at River Landing. So happy the day was beautiful. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call or email.

Regards,
    Susie McCoy

Abigail · Married on 05/12/2017

I can not say enough about this venue so I will just say this. They are EASILY the best wedding venue for the money in all of the Atlanta area, let alone Roswell.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/09/2012

Debbie made this venue experience wonderful! She was very attentive and responsive. The directions were easy to follow and she did not rush through important steps to ensure we would receive our deposit. She offered pictures to assist with our design concept and vendor selections.

Sent on 06/18/2012

This venue was GORGEOUS for a summer wedding! The only part that was a little tricky was a change in the contact while we were wedding planning, but both the former and the new venue contact were very kind and helpful. They were as flexible as they could be with being a popular venue with limited wedding dates available. The venue just had new flooring put in, so it is just lovely. A great place for an indoor/outdoor wedding any time of year. The ceremony overlooking the river was so quaint and it was so helpful to have a kitchen, oven, fridge and ice maker for the caterer. I would use this venue again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Roswell River Landing's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the venue and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Catherine,
    Roswell River Landing

3.0

Beautiful, inexpensive venue for any event. Seats up to 135 comfortably inside. They book very far in advance so go look as soon as possible. Debbie makes everything easy to understand and recommended other great vendors to use at the facility.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Hillary · Married on 12/13/2014

3.0

Roswell River Landing is a great venue for the true DIY bride--it is just an empty space and provides no staff or materials (other than some chairs, etc...). It is probably one of the least expensive venues in Atlanta, and has a lovely location on the river. The coordinator Ms. Ephram was extremely responsive and helpful. We had an 80 person wedding and wanted to have most of it indoors, and it was definitely tight. For large weddings, the outdoors space would have to be used extensively. Because no services/linens/etc... are provided with this venue, you do have to keep in mind that you have to bring in EVERYTHING yourself, which adds up fast!!!

Pros: nice outdoor space, great views, free parking, flat fee for all day access, low price, some tables/chairs included, lovely indoor fireplace

Cons: no walkable hotels, no other services, everything has to be out the same night, very little storage/staging space, relatively small venue

Sent on 12/16/2014

Amy · Married on 04/18/2009

3.0

Gorgeous location, great price for what you get. Debbie is easy to work with and quick to respond to questions. I would recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 05/06/2009

Allison · Married on 06/03/2017

3.5

Great and beautiful venue. We had our wedding last month here. Only thing is that you will only be able to do a rehearsal if the venue is not booked the day before. If your wedding is in a Saturday, you probably will have to have your rehearsal on Thursday unless you want to pay 800 to reserve it another day. The day of my wedding there were ants everywhere so the venue called someone to come spray asap. Other than that, loved the site and web had a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Roswell River Landing's reply:

I'm extremely sorry about the "ant situation" the day of your wedding. Happy that it was resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for posting your review of Roswell River Landing. Thank you for hosting your "special day" at Roswell River Landing.

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

3.0

Great venue received a lot of compliments. Not very responsive after the event to requests for info regarding my refund. Best value, great atmosphere

Sent on 12/03/2016

3.0

Excellent customer service. This place books fast. Beautiful scenery for a small wedding. Comes with tables & chairs for inside and outside ceremonies.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Susan · Married on 11/11/2016

3.5

My experience with the Roswell River Landing got off to a shaky start, but ultimately it turned out great. My husband and I had a wonderful evening wedding there in mid-November 2016. It's very pretty, inexpensive, there's no preferred caterer list, and they allow you to bring in your own alcohol. Those are the reasons we chose this venue. They also provide chairs & tables for both reception and ceremony. It is located right on the Chattahoochee River and the views are gorgeous. We had about 90 people and our dinner tables were split between the lower level and the two loft areas upstairs. Our decorating and lighting was handled through Events by Nova, who made our ceremony so magical and intimate. I highly recommend Reinnia and her company Events by Nova. Everyone had a great time and my grandmother even remarked that it was the most beautiful she had ever seen the venue (she's been there before for other events).

The only trouble I had with this venue was the (former) coordinator was unprofessional, unresponsive and when it came to accommodating simple requests she was downright rude. I really wondered if I could trust her after one phone call I had with her a week and a half before my event. I was feeling a little panicked after that, but luckily I called back a week before the wedding and this particular coordinator was no longer working at the venue. No, I didn't get her fired. She probably did that on her own or found her true calling as a professional hemorrhoid. Good riddance! All remaining requests and instructions were handled by her supervisor Bobby, who was great to work with, very accommodating, gave clear instructions, and actually returned my calls. I couldn't get the former coordinator on the phone for weeks at a time. I hope whoever replaces her does a great job, because this venue is beautiful and a great value.

Sent on 12/28/2016