Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth Reviews

77 | Corona, CA

77 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Ross did a great job at our wedding. People never left the dance floor and at midnight I had to kick people out of the facility they were having so much fun! He played a variety that caught all our guests interests. He was very approachable and flexible. I would highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • User2620139 · 2+ years ago

Ross is just great! We met with him prior to our wedding and we truly enjoyed his professionalism yet he was so much fun and extremely knowledgeable with all types of music. He knows how to find exactly what you are looking for and his experience makes it that much easier to make your day perfect. We had our wedding at the beautiful Villa de Amore and he made sure everything ran smooth and any last minute changes we had, he made sure it happened. I HIGHLY recommend Ross... He got our BIG party going and everyone had the best time!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2013

Rossi is absolutely Terrific at what he does! My daughter, her new husband, and all our guests raved about our Dj (Rossi). He played the music my daughter and son n law requested as well as he read the guests and knew what would keep them on the dance floor and that's exactly what happened. He is a professional Dj and has a fun personality. My family and guests all enjoyed him and music selections for the ceremony as well as the reception. I was extremely happy with his service and highly recommend him and his company. He is a class act!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Aileen · Married on 08/24/2013

For our wedding, we had a package of vendors included with the venue. There was a last minute change with our DJ vendor, which is how we met Ross. As a bride doing the wedding planning, you can imagine the stress I felt with the last minute change! I wanted to feel comfortable with all my vendors and I never met Ross!

As it turns out, we had a lot of fun with Ross as our DJ. He was really easy going and accommodating which is what we really needed at that point of wedding planning!
    He did really well with incorporating our requested play list while entertaining our guests of two different backgrounds/cultures, playing along with how we wanted be announced as Mr and Mrs, working along with us on our first dance request sung by a friend, and especially letting my dad have his spontaneous karaoke moment. Thank you Ross for being a great DJ and announcer!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2013

AMAZING DJ!! We had Johnny from Ross Creations THis past weekend at our wedding and i couldn't believe how many compliments on the DJ we had!! I had stepped out of the room for one minute to take some more pictures and when i returned EVERYONE was on the dance floor! Even my 87 Year old Great Aunt!!! we had initially been concerned about cutting the cake because we knew people would start leaving but only a couple people left, and the rest went right back to the Dance floor!!! Johnny Kept a great pace and monitored the mood of all of the guests.!!! Had a BLAST!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Ross is extremely personable and professional. Not only does he make sure you get exactly what you're looking for - no assumptions! - but he also brings creativity and provides a top notch service that sets the tone for a fun evening.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Nathan · Married on 01/05/2013

To say that Ross was a vendor for our wedding is quite an understatement. You really can't describe someone this way who is so attentive to both our needs (being the bride and groom) and the total vibe of our ceremony and reception. We had the EXTREME PLEASURE of working with Ross on planning our event and he truly made our wedding day perfect. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience in understanding how to "keep the party moving" and to make sure that everyone is involved. When your wheelchair-bound grandmother is spinning around in the center of the dance floor, you he's doing a good job! Ross offered some great suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted, was very easy to get a hold of, has a great personality, knows what the day is really about, and made me feel like I didn't pay him enough for his services. We even already had uplighting for the evening (provided by another vendor) so he threw in a free "Gobo" image with our names illuminated on the dance floor. On top of that, we was very accomodating and even drove to our home to meet both initially and a week before our wedding! A great guy, a true professional and an all around perfect addition to any event!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Ross is very responsible and professional. He did a wonderful job coordinating and DJ our event. Thank you, Ross!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Choosing the perfect DJ can make or break an event! You want someone who's spontaneous and can read the vibe of a crowd, but you also want someone who is easy to work with and can bring your visions of your reception to life. My husband and I hired Ross as our wedding DJ, and he is also the preferred vendor for our wedding venue. It was such a pleasure working with him and he was always ready to answer any questions or concerns we had. In addition to DJ services, he also provided lighting for our event, which completely transformed the look of the venue. Because he has had many years of experience, Ross was also able to talk us through possible issues with our program to make sure it went as smoothly as possible, even with the caterer, band, etc. He made our reception flow exceptionally well and made sure we stayed on schedule. My husband and I were extremely satisfied with Ross' service and professionalism. We are wholeheartedly recommending Ross to all of our friends for their upcoming weddings, and should we have another big event to host in the future, we would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Tori · Married on 11/23/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Ross. He is so calming to work with. He made us feel like we didn't have anything to worry about. Even the venue we had our wedding at was impressed by his punctuality and professionalism. He listened to my daughter's request and played exactly what she and her husband wanted. He had everyone out in the dance floor, the dancing never stopped. We had priced around and his pricing is the best. I would highly recommend Ross Creations for your event. Thank you Ross!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Ross. He is professional, fun, and did everything we asked him to do for us (even things I forgot I asked him to do :) Even the venue we had our wedding at was impressed by his punctuality and professionalism. My husband wanted to make sure our ceremony was mic'd right and music heard and he did and amazing job making sure everyone could hear us and share the moment. He listened to our requests and make some great suggestions for our event as well. He had everyone out in the dance floor and made sure we were happy with everything throughout the night. I would highly recommend Ross Creations for your event. Not only is he a great vendor but and all around awesome guy! My husband and I are happy campers. Thank you Ross!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jeanne · Married on 09/23/2012

Ross was the best. Prompt, professional, and enthusiastic. Came through on everything promised.

Easy to work with. Even the staff at our venue was impressed with him.
    Perfect wedding ceremony music timing.

Reception lighting, video and music were perfect.
    We had a wonderful time at the reception. He was perceptive and and a pro.

A pleasure to work with!!!!!! We highly recommend Ross.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Kathleen · Married on 01/07/2012

Awesome. Ross is amazing! SO glad we decided to use him as our DJ. Definitely would recommend!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Carmella · Married on 06/24/2011

Ross did an excellent job for my god daughter's wedding reception. He was very responsive to our needs and played a good selection of music that we had asked for- His expertise in uplighting gave our reception the added touch it needed. Thank you Ross for a great job! I would recommend him to all Brides.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Stacey · Married on 11/07/2009

Ross did a wonderful job. We were running behind on getting to the Reception. Once we got there, him and his wife our wedding coordinator (weddings by monica), kept things flowing nicely. They had to bang out the desired things that had to be photographed in less time than originally given. But, everything got done in time, before the photographer ran out of her time. Everyone had such a wonderful time dancing too! Great music, yeah mostly our choices, haha!

Sent on 01/14/2010
  • W

Tamra · Married on 07/18/2009

Ross was awesome we had such a great time dancing. Ross was great at making all the special announcements we wanted. He was great at mixing the right dance music for us. I received numerous compliments on how good the music was. Ross thanks a million for making our night so special.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Sandra · Married on 03/29/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better, kinder and more fun DJ than Ross.

Ross met with us at our home twice to coordinate the details of the event. He was extremely accommodating and ensured everything was as convenient for us as possible. A few months before the wedding, I was diagnosed with cancer and underwent surgery that forced me to be in a wheelchair for most of the wedding. He went out of his way to make things comfortable for me, making sure all our needs we're met and checking in on us frequently throughout the day. He essentially served as an unofficial backup coordinator for the day in addition to hi MC/DJ duties. In addition, he engaged the crowd and everyone had a blast.

I would highly recommend Ross to friends, family and any couples looking for a DJ who's more than a DJ. He truly aims to make the day special. Ross cares about his clients and that shows through in everything he does.

Thank you, Ross!!!

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 02/17/2013

Ross was amazing. He was professional, easy to talk to and true to his word. He was very respectful of our music and program wishes and stuck to what he said he would do. His experience in the field is obvious. I would highly recommend his services as he comes with security of mind that things will go smoothly and your wishes will be respected. He is awesome!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Karen · Married on 10/18/2014

GREAT DJ & MC. KEPT THE FLOW OF THE WEDDING GOING ALL NIGHT. YOU CAN JUST SEND YOUR SPOTIFY PLAYLIST WHICH MAKES MUSIC SELECTION SUPER EASY! THANKS FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT ROSS. WE LOVED THE LED LIGHT STICKS YOU THREW IN!

Sent on 10/31/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/01/2014

Our Dj was Johnny and before we get to him, we have to say we meet Ross the day before wedding and he is so professional. We wrote of and on in email and answered all questions. Thank you Ross for everything and thanks for recommending Johnny. The reason why we didn't get Ross is because we needed someone bilingual and oooh! man Ross recommend the right person. He let us choose all music, he maid great recommendations, he meet with us with out even asking for that. Our big event was soooo amazing and he rocket it during all the event, the dancing music was off the wall. Very professional and would totally hire them again for any event.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Darissa · Married on 09/05/2014

3.5

Ross Creations kept the day pumped at my wedding! With his expertise, he really helped create my grand entrance emotional, warm, and uplifting. During dinner the music was lively, yet not too loud. Everyone stayed on their feet and danced.

Sent on 09/28/2014

He interacts with the crowd & make sure the party is kept moving. He made sure what music I wanted played at what time of the ceremony. He even put together a video montage to play at the reception. He just made sure everything went smooth & it did. Was a every enjoyable & fun evening.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/26/2008

3.5

Wonderful DJ! Sergio was the actual DJ at our reception and he played a great assortment of music that we put together along with a few of his own that added very nicely to the atmosphere of the night. He dressed appropriatly (he wore a tux) and most importantly he kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor. When we sat down before the wedding, he gave us great suggestions and ideas that would make the evening a memorable one. Excellent DJ and would highly recommend him for any type of event.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Howard · Married on 08/21/2015

3.2
      2.5
      2.5

First, I’d like to caveat that my wife and I have very specific tastes in music and had a specific vision for the wedding night. We spent over 3 months perfecting the playlist and asked that Ross not include any songs outside of this playlist – he agreed. Ross did not follow the plan and given this, I would like to start off with the main negative experience with Ross.

Negative:
    Even though Ross agreed to do this, he deviated from our playlist and played at least 6-7 songs that were not on our playlist (at 3 minutes a song, that was 25% of open dancing). I understand that DJs often like to get a feel for the crowd and play what he thinks will appeal. However, in this situation, I think my wife and I know what we and our guests best – and since we are forking out over 50K for the wedding, it doesn’t matter what the DJ thinks the crowd will like. And if Ross didn’t want to follow a certain playlist, he shouldn't have agreed to it the multiple times we confirmed with him. This was a huge discrepancy between what he AGREED to do and what he ACTUALLY DELIVERED ON OUR WEDDING DAY.

Positive:
    Ross was able to run everything else smoothly. It is clear he has run weddings and knows how to roll with the punches. For instance, we had 30 minutes of delays, so we scrapped some games to make up for lost time. I had a surprise dance for my wife, and Ross was add this to the agenda. During dinner, guests kept coming up to take pictures with us and we couldn't eat – Ross saw this and announced for guests to allow us to eat. His announcing was fine and communication prior to the event was good enough.

For those who are not particular about music, Ross would be great. But for anyone with a specific vision, I would not recommend him.

***Edit***
    Ross stated that I didn't 'say no requests'. Isn't "nothing off this list" implicit of no requests? And at the end of the night, we are struggling to clean and wrap everything up, how are we going to have full debrief in the chaos?

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for your review . I apologize if you felt that I didn't stick to only the songs on your request list, however you never expressed that you didn't want your guest to make song requests. The 6-7 additional songs were requests that your guest ask for and the dance floor was still full when I played them. In addition, I did ask you both at the end of the night how things went and you had told me that it was perfect .

Megan · Married on 04/10/2010

2.0
      3.5

We were pleased with the pricing for the DJ. This business also does lighting services but we strictly used them for their services as DJs. We were disappointed because in our pre-wedding meeting we made it very clear to them that we did not want any cliche songs such as the conga line, YMCA or any other funny song. We gave them a specific play list and they played songs we asked them not to play and did not play songs we asked them to play. I would recommend you use a different DJ, the price is reasonable but I would prefer they play what we want not what they want.

Sent on 05/09/2010