Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth Reviews

77 | Corona, CA

77 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth

Laura · Married on 03/11/2016

Ross was amazing!!!!!!

He is very helpful and offers great input and suggestions when it comes to ceremony music. Also it's very flexible and accommodating when it comes to the reception and party music. I am from Venezuela and we are all about dancing. He heard every single request and made it happen always with a smile and the best attitude. He was able to provide a bilingual DJ who did a fantastic job!

The dance floor was full at all times and everyone had an amazing time!! Both Venezuelans and Americans. The party was a success!!

THANK YOU ROSS AND MIGUEL!

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/09/2016

Ross was fantastic. He helped us plan the best way to run our wedding reception (in terms of songs). We timed out our ceremony songs. He also gave us some pretty great recommendations of lights and vibe and all that. He played the music that we loved. Mixing the old with the new. We had the ultimate dance party and people raved about how amazing he was. I would definitely recommend him to others. He also has a great DJ voice :)

Sent on 02/16/2016

Alexia · Married on 10/03/2015

Ross was the DJ for my wedding and his wife, Monica, did the Photo Booth! They were both wonderful to work with and very friendly and professional. Ross is an awesome DJ and is super outgoing and gets the crowd going. I received multiple compliments from our family and friends about how much fun they had dancing and how great Ross was at playing music that appealed to all age groups. We had given him a long list of song requests ahead of time and he did an awesome job mixing up electronic, rap, oldies, and modern pop and really got the party going! The Photo Booth was a HUGE hit with our guests too and everyone had a blast taking lots of pictures! At the end of the night, we received a photo album full of a copy of all the photo booth pictures and sweet/funny messages from our friends and family! I would HIGHLY recommend both services to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2015

David · Married on 09/03/2015

Ross was included with an all inclusive wedding package offered through Villa De Amore wedding estate and we couldn't be more thankful. We met with him a few times and he played exactly the right stuff and knew exactly when it was time to move on in every instance. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier, or more professional DJ to work with. This guy rocks!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Eric · Married on 08/23/2015

Man! What can I say about Ross! He was the best and kept my wedding party on the dance floor until the end of the night. Not only that, he was very professional and my new wife and I felt very catered by this man. He was also able to surprise our guests by showing one of our proposal YouTube videos during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to all of our friends! Superb job my friend!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Suzanne · Married on 08/08/2015

Ross was amazing on our wedding day. He was our DJ, and we also used him for our photobooth. Our guests had a wonderful time, and all of them wanted to be out on the dance floor. It was amazing working with Ross even when we were out of the state, and he made everything go smoothly for our reception. He was an incredible MC and DJ for the night. The reception wouldnt have been the same without him.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/03/2015

Ross was incredible. My husband and I spent the days following our wedding reminiscing about the day and one of the vendors we kept coming back to was Ross. In preparing for our wedding, we didn't really appreciate just how important the DJ/emcee was to the flow and vibe of the wedding. I cannot emphasize enough now, looking back, just how important it is to have someone who knows weddings and knows how to keep a timeline, running your wedding. We thought about having a friend emcee but, again, I cannot emphasize enough just how important it was to the flow of our wedding to have someone unrelated do this job.

Not only was Ross hilarious (seriously, our guests were cracking up), but he was also so professional, kept us on track for time, and did an incredible job of playing a great mix of songs. My husband is Egyptian and we wanted a few specific Arabic songs to be played in the mix during dancing. Ross did a beautiful job of mixing in the Arabic songs with some more contemporary, American pop songs and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time.

Additionally, he was so flexible and patient with a few last minute changes we had. A few of our guests wanted to make speeches that involved dancing/performances and Ross made it work. We were able to call him the day before the wedding and figure out how to make room and time for these changes and he was incredibly gracious about it.

I cannot emphasize enough the value of hiring a professional DJ/emcee and the peace of mind it gives. Not once did we have to worry about running out of time or figuring out how to get people in a certain place at a certain time. Beyond that, Ross was so kind, professional, responsive, and funny - which made him not just a vendor but a delightful part of our wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ross was recommended to us by our wedding venue. Unlike most couples (I think?), my husband and I had no vision or clue as to where to begin entertainment-wise. All we knew was that we wanted to have a great time and for our night to be a memorable one. Ross definitely made sure that happened. He could not have been more attentive, professional, and even went so far as to meet with us in our own personal quarters at a time that was convenient for us. He walked us step-by-step and offered a great deal of advice throughout. He delivered an incredible experience for us and all our guests. But best of all, Ross is a really genuine, down to earth guy who you can tell truly loves what he does and cares about the needs of his clients. I would hands down hire him again for any of our special occasions. Hire him! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2015

Ross is AMAZING! He had such great ideas and really created some fun/special moments at our wedding. Lighting was elegant and played fun music. Very flexible and works with your theme. I wanted Casablanca movie playing during dinner and he made it happen! Thank you Ross!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Laura · Married on 03/29/2015

Ross is the most amazing DJ. I would recommend Ross for any of your events that require a DJ. He was our DJ for our wedding in March 2015. He was very patient and catering to our needs. We were very nervous the day of the wedding and he calmed us down and put our nerves at ease. Ross knows his job well. He put together a last minute mix for us to dance for our guests. Ross also coordinated with my husband a secret song for me so my husband could sing to me as a Wedding gift. He also responds to your emails and phone calls quickly. Ross also made us a GOBO image which added an extra touch to our perfect wedding. He also surprised us by playing music during dinner that matched our table names which was very cool. Our tables names were different love movies. All of our guests loved Ross and complimented us on the music that was played at our wedding. Ross is the man! You will not regret hiring him. He is #1 on our list if we ever need DJ again.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Anya · Married on 01/18/2015

Ross Creations DJ did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding. Ross showed up professionally dressed 2+ hours before our ceremony to set up his equipment. He was in constant communication with us and our close friends throughout the night and did exactly what we were hoping for, in addition to giving us his personal opinions to make our night go even better. Our guests were both young and old and Ross was able to make sure everyone had the best time. We still have our guests talking about how incredible the night was.

I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Ross if you are looking for an entertaining, fun wedding reception!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Claudia · Married on 12/06/2014

My husband and I are so happy we went with Ross Creations for our wedding. Miguel was our DJ that night and he did an amazing job keeping the party going. He was able to play all the songs that we wanted and even took request. My family loved that Miguel was able to play Spanish music and was able to integrate both English and Spanish music with a nice flow. Highly recommend Ross Creations!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Elaine · Married on 11/15/2014

Ross was the DJ at our wedding on 10/26/14, and I really could not say enough about how great of a job he did. Upon our first meeting, I knew he would be great because we hit it off and he totally understood the music my husband and I were interested in. He was funny and personable, and I was confident that our wedding day would run smoothly. The day of the wedding, he did everything as we asked (and we/I asked a lot...I'm very particular about my music!). The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all went perfectly as planned, and there were even a few great surprises during the day. Ross' wife also manned our photo booth and did a wonderful job of making sure people got good pictures - she even pasted every photo into a photo book for us, which my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at the day after the wedding! I would highly recommend Ross for your event!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Laura · Married on 10/15/2014

Played exactly what we wanted and found songs that he didn't have to make sure we had the perfect wedding. Ross also checked with me before playing requested songs

Sent on 11/19/2014

Aracely · Married on 09/12/2014

For my wedding, my husband and I choose to go with Ross creations. Johnny was our dj and we could have no been more pleased with him. He kept the crowd moving and played all the right songs. Ross was very friendly and easy to do business with. Thanks Ross and Johnny.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Tonette · Married on 09/07/2014

Ross was amazing to work with! He was extremely proactive with responding to emails and helping set up my timeline for the day. On my wedding day he went above and beyond to ensure that all of my needs were met. He kept the energy going throughout the day and did a perfect job transitioning throughout each event! Ross knew how to read the crowd which resulted to everyone having a great time on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 06/12/2014

DJ Ross is an amazing DJ, emcee and entertainer! Living in Los Angeles and planning a wedding in Temecula while working full time is no easy task. However, Ross made it incredibly fun and worked with our situation. We spoke several times on the phone, exchanged numerous emails, and he actually drove to LA, simply because he understood the importance of meeting in person before our special day! He spent almost two hours with us right before our wedding and calmed all of our nerves. He answered every question we had, slowly explained the process of the evening, discussed and shared possible wedding songs, and clarified his understanding of our vision for the night. He is a pleasure to be around. We had complete confidence in him and hope to use his services for future events. It was a pleasure working with Ross.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2014

Ross was an AMAZING DJ and MC! He is very professional and knows what he's doing. When I sent him my timeline, he called me to make a few suggestions which definitely helped with the flow of the wedding. I told him that the most important thing to me was dancing, and he gave us one hell of a dance party! He's also great with lighting design. I sent him some pictures of the look I was going for, and he made it happen. Ross, you are simply the BEST!!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Mrs. Fernandez

Cristina · Married on 05/23/2014

We had recommended somebody that spoke both English and Spanish since Im Argentine/American and my husband is Puerto Rican. The owner Ross said he had somebody on his team that would be perfect and his name was JOHNNY. Johnny was so amazing. He came all the way to my house to meet with my husband and I a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over our song list, the order, correct spelling of all the names in the bridal party and even created some mixes for us....A-Mazingggg. HE gave us great suggestions and totally made us feel comfortable. Even last minute we made a few changes to our music and he was able to accommodate them without hesitation! Super nice guy, very fun, and knew how to keep the party going.

The best part...receiving an email the next day from Johnny saying Congratulations again and how it was a pleasure and honor to have been our wedding DJ. He thanked us for trusting him and loved how our crowd was so energetic and fun!!! haha....yes our crowd was amazing..danced the whole night (thanks to him).

The fact that he sent us a text the NEXT MORNING was so special. Me and My husband had been talking about how amazing the wedding was the night before and then to get that from him just made it even better....BOOK THEM, they are so attentive and awesome!

Johnny.. thank you thank you thank you. You made our night.
    <3 Eric and Cristina

Sent on 01/26/2015

Tina · Married on 05/17/2014

Ross was the best in helping us put our ceremony and reception together! ! Very professional yet made you feel comfortable. He had many ideas and helped with all the techno stuff...lights and kept the party going!! No one wanted to leave!! We loved him♥♥♥♥

Sent on 05/21/2014

Caroline · Married on 04/06/2014

Ross was part of Villa de Amore's all inclusive vendors. He was a lovely man and was very responsive to our emails/text/ and phone calls. We had quite a complicated Catholic wedding ceremony with many special requests in between but he delivered without a hitch. His prices are reasonable and he has great work ethic. Thank you for a wonderful night!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Alison · Married on 02/15/2014

Ross is awesome! Music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding and Ross exceeded our expectations. We actually had to move our wedding date up and Ross was extremely flexible. We were always able to reach him when we had questions, and he listened to everything we said. He provided us with a very detailed questionnaire and was very supportive of our input. EVERYONE said it was the best playlist at a wedding and he had no problems making sure all of our guests, including us, were on the dance floor having the time of our lives :)

Sent on 02/27/2014

Dianne · Married on 11/09/2013

Ross made our special day even more special!! He came out to our office to go over music we wanted to use prior to and during the ceremony - and he even offered some great suggestions. We just let him know what kind of music we liked and he made the dancing at our reception so much fun. Ross even worked with my daughter (who was singing and had just flown in from NY) the day of the wedding. He also set up some beautiful lights in the corners of the dance area - and we hadn't even asked for that..what a great touch! We have also used Ross for numerous Corporate events and he has always been professional, flexible, made everyone feel good, and provided amazing customer service. Thank you Ross for making our wedding day wonderful, and entertaining our very special guests! Dianne and Grant

Sent on 12/05/2013

Rochelle · Married on 11/06/2013

DJ Ross was our DJ at our wedding about 2 weeks ago.. he is indeed a fantastic DJ and Emcee! He was very accomodating and went off his way to meet with us a few times to make sure everything will be perfect! he did our video montage and played it at our wedding during dinner. everybody loved it!! our family and friends had a great time at the dance floor all night even the kids!! we got a lot of compliments from our guests about how organized our DJ was. we highly recommend Ross Creations! you will never regret it! DJ Ross rocks!!!! ;))

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ross was an amazing DJ. From the first time we met him, my fiancé, now my husband and I knew he was going to be awesome! He was so full of energy and listened to all the concerns that I had. At the wedding he kept the party upbeat and made sure that everyone was enjoying themselves throwing in some humor into the mix. He played all the songs we requested and more that we had not thought about, but loved! He made sure he had the right song for my father daughter dance and had me listen to it right before to be sure. I appreciated that so much! Even when I totally forgot to put my garter on, he was able to stall the guest without them even knowing. Ross Creations is an excellent DJ company and Ross was such an awesome person to work with. He made sure I was stress-free the entire night! Just what a bride needs on her wedding day! We definitely want to use them again!

-Jesse and Stephanie