Ross Brown Entertainment Reviews

13 | Hilton Head Island, SC

13 Reviews for Ross Brown Entertainment

Sandy · Married on 06/06/2015

Ross is awesome, he did our wedding reception and he was very professional, engaged and extremely energetic. He has a knack for getting and keeping people on the dance floor. He made our wedding reception something very special. We would not hesitate to use him again for any special event.

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Ross Brown was wonderful. He kept the crowd on the dance floor, both young and old. He incorporated all requests so well in the playlist .

Janet · Married on 12/21/2013

Gave the best reception party I had every attended. Ross Brown was my DJ, MC, and we did green screen pictures with him. He took control of the guest once the ceremony was over and escorted them to the green screen area. The guest really enjoyed this and his team did an amazing job with this. He accommodated all the guests song requests. I had an issue with the songstress that was supposed to sing my first dance, a national recording artist, and they didn't rehearse the song. Ross Brown to the rescue. His daughter, Island, had song that same song at weddings before and she saved the day by singing "At Last". She did an amazing job! Ross Brown was very professional, the guests had an amazing time, and we even had people from the other reception coming into our reception. He really kept the party going.

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2013

We hired Holly Brown from Ross Brown Entertainment to DJ our wedding. As you know, a DJ can make or break the excitement on the dance floor at a wedding. Holly Brown was absolutely AMAZING! I am not just saying that. I have honestly not seen such a packed and grooving dance floor at any other wedding that I have attended in my life. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. Her DJ prices were very reasonable and very worth it!

Ross Brown was amazing! He provided the music for our ceremony and the sound was great and he hit all of our cues. At the reception, he kept the party going all night long and was able to coax even our shyest guests onto the dance floor. He is very professional and all of our vendors really liked him. He coordinated with our vendors to remind guests to tape well wishes with our videographer, visit the photo booth, and announce events (i.e. the garter & bouquet toss, toasts, etc.) to keep to our schedule. He also offers a photo booth green screen. His assistant stays at the photo booth green screen all night to take the pictures in front of a green screen with a customized design. It is better than a conventional photo booth because you can design whatever you like as a background and you aren't restricted to choosing between a few designs. His rates were competitive. He is worth every penny!

Lavette · event on: 12/05/2014

Ross Brown was a true professional. From honoring my playlists to accepting requests. He would also check with me about song content before playing. Both he and the videographer worked together to coordinate different aspects of the evening to ensure a wonderful evening was had by all.

• User4667311 · event on: 12/19/2014

Ross is AMAZING. He's so wonderful I keep hiring him for all my events whether it's 50 ppl or 500. He's the best around.

• User5151786 · event on: 06/02/2015

Ross Brown Entertainment!
    Truly magical and you will not be disappointed!
    I highly recommend.

Jory · event on: 05/02/2015

Ross is the absolute best! There is not another DJ that compares!

Tiffany · event on: 01/17/2015

Ross Brown and The Ross Brown Band are amazing! Weather you want Motown, Oldies or Top Hits they can do it all! I not only use Ross Brown for our corporate events, but he is on my vendor list to refer to all clients.

If you want to have a great time, Ross Brown is the Band to use!

Tiffany ~ Catering & Sales Manager

• User5163562 · event on: 05/21/2015

Ross is GREAT to work with! He is a team player and always asks how he can help make our events even better. He listens to the guests and reads their moods, so in turn, gives them just what they are looking for to have a great time.

Susan · event on: 12/30/2014

3.5

If I want to turn an ordinary event into a party, Ross is always my first call! Amazingly Talented!

Matt · Married on 08/15/2014

2.0

Ross Brown and his band did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He kept the party going all night. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Ross for an unforgettable night.