Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Ross Brown Entertainment

6 Ross Brown Entertainment Reviews

Ross is awesome, he did our wedding reception and he was very professional, engaged and extremely energetic. He has a knack for getting and keeping people on the dance floor. He made our wedding reception something very special. We would not hesitate to use him again for any special event.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Ross Brown was wonderful. He kept the crowd on the dance floor, both young and old. He incorporated all requests so well in the playlist .

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ross Brown and his band did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He kept the party going all night. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Ross for an unforgettable night.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Gave the best reception party I had every attended. Ross Brown was my DJ, MC, and we did green screen pictures with him. He took control of the guest once the ceremony was over and escorted them to the green screen area. The guest really enjoyed this and his team did an amazing job with this. He accommodated all the guests song requests. I had an issue with the songstress that was supposed to sing my first dance, a national recording artist, and they didn't rehearse the song. Ross Brown to the rescue. His daughter, Island, had song that same song at weddings before and she saved the day by singing "At Last". She did an amazing job! Ross Brown was very professional, the guests had an amazing time, and we even had people from the other reception coming into our reception. He really kept the party going.

Profile Picture Janet, 12/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Holly Brown from Ross Brown Entertainment to DJ our wedding. As you know, a DJ can make or break the excitement on the dance floor at a wedding. Holly Brown was absolutely AMAZING! I am not just saying that. I have honestly not seen such a packed and grooving dance floor at any other wedding that I have attended in my life. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. Her DJ prices were very reasonable and very worth it!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Ross Brown was amazing! He provided the music for our ceremony and the sound was great and he hit all of our cues. At the reception, he kept the party going all night long and was able to coax even our shyest guests onto the dance floor. He is very professional and all of our vendors really liked him. He coordinated with our vendors to remind guests to tape well wishes with our videographer, visit the photo booth, and announce events (i.e. the garter & bouquet toss, toasts, etc.) to keep to our schedule. He also offers a photo booth green screen. His assistant stays at the photo booth green screen all night to take the pictures in front of a green screen with a customized design. It is better than a conventional photo booth because you can design whatever you like as a background and you aren't restricted to choosing between a few designs. His rates were competitive. He is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/10/13, 9 Reviews