Rosita Butchey Reviews

8 Reviews for Rosita Butchey

• Delwara

Delwara B. · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely LOVE Rosita

I highly recommend Rosita for all of your alterations! I brought Rosita my wedding dress and she made my vision come to life. She’s very responsive and pays attention to every and any detail. I will definitely be returning to her for all of my future alterations. Can not recommend her enough, just amazing.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Sarah F. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Rosita Butchey

Rosita has been the calming grace during a trying time. Not to mention COVID, and everything it brought with it, my gown arrived two sizes bigger. Only to find that it was no longer in production! Not only did she have to take in but used a procedure called “Bridal Hem”. With Rosita’s positive attitude, patience, and remaining professional the whole time, she gave me the reassurance that the job would get done. She went above and beyond. I have much gratitude.

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • F

Francesca Y. · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Mother of the bride

Rosita is amazing! She is so patient and incredibly talented. Everything she’s done for me has turned out perfect. She has such a sweet disposition and is extremely caring. I have so much peace in everything she does and am so grateful for her.

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful work!

Rosita is very reliable. She responds quickly and does great work in a short period of time. We had to alter my partner’s wedding dress and she was able to do the work within a few days. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Nic R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Rosita saved my covid wedding dress!

I highly recommend Rosita! She was a god send! With a limited time frame to alter my oversized wedding dress (sample) she was super responsive and understood the degree of work that would be involved and guided us through the process so we could back into the date. My dress was delicate with seven different layers, so you can image the complexity of work. But Rosita knocked it out of the park and made sure I left with a dress that fit like a glove--plus 40 custom 3d face masks that we included as party favors. A total hit and made for some fun brunch pics

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Khristel

Khristel J. · Married on 07/23/2020

Attention to details

Her work is amazing and especially her attention to details! I love my dress even more after she did her magic!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Roseann

Roseann C. · Married on 07/19/2020

Phenomenal seamstress

Rosita altered my wedding dress and my husband’s tuxedo for our big day and we are both very happy with our choice. She was always accessible for questions and getting an appointment for follow up fittings is very easy! She was always willing to work with our schedules and to top it off she was very budget friendly. Rosita handled my complicated alteration requests with ease! I wanted sleeves on my dress and to hide the illusion mid section And she did those things quickly and exceeded my expectations.We are beyond happy with your experience. I felt like I was wearing a different dress than I purchased.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Jayne S. · Married on 06/22/2019

An awesome experience!!

Rosita is a talented and creative artist. Everything she touches turns out better than your highest expectations. She has the patience of a saint. She tailored my wedding outfit to a tee. She made me look beautiful.
    For my wife, Rosita ended up practically designing her wedding dress from scratch.
    My wife kept losing weight and needed adjustments. Rosita was there to the rescue. If you are considering hiring Rosita consider yourself blessed to work with her.
    She is a truly talented person.

Sent on 02/11/2021