Rosie Cheeks Photography Reviews

21 | El Reno, OK

21 Reviews for Rosie Cheeks Photography

21 Rosie Cheeks Photography Reviews

Mai · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Rosie Cheeks Photography is AMAZING! From her professionalism to her down to earth personality, Rosie really knows how to make you feel comfortable in your skin. My session turned out more than I could hope for, just a little "moody" with a touch of timeless.

Rosie Cheeks Photography 1

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2018

Rosie was great to work with! I had so many compliments from other vendors prior to the wedding when they heard she was my photographer. She is organized and on her game. She even assisted with keepign us on track and with our cake cutting. I can't wait to see the photos!

Abby · Married on 01/01/2018

I was lucky enough to book Rosie for a family shoot when she was traveling through California. I know it’s not wedding photography, but if she can capture my wiggly babes she can capture your wedding. She was both professional and caring, and she took time to make sure we were all comfortable in front of the camera. I have adored her style for so long and having her art hanging in our home is so amazing!

Rosie Cheeks Photography 2

Alisha · Married on 11/11/2017

If you’re looking at these ratings and reading the reviews and wondering if they’re too good to be true, please know that Rosie’s talent and care deserve much more than the 5 stars we’re limited to and the love we leave in the review. I am immensely proud to call myself a Rosie Cheeks Photography bride. I have been blown away by her compassion not only for her work but for the people on the other side of her camera.

When I began searching for someone to capture one of the most important days of my life, I was reminded of happy circumstance when Rosie swooped in and saved the day of a friend’s wedding. Upon seeing those pictures, I fell in love with her work. However, I needed to make sure that whoever I was going to shell out money for knew how to pose a plus size bride. Further research (okay fine, continuous looking and drooling at Rosie’s pictures and other beautiful people who came before me) knew that she was up for the job. Our engagement pictures came back quickly and turned out beautifully. For the big day, Rosie was prepared and prompt and provided many laughs along the way which helped this stressed bride. I cried when I saw my pictures (which came in RECORD time by the way) not only because as a whole they were gorgeous, but because I look at those pictures and feel beautiful. Something I wasn’t sure I would feel.

As a bride on a budget, I whole heartedly respected and loved that her pricing is readily available on her website! No hiding and no having to contact and get someone’s hopes up if I can’t afford them or be guilted because “it’s a really good deal”. You know before you contact her the price and what it includes and the same goes for her other sessions as well. Speaking of price- I can promise you she is worth every single penny.

I love even more that I didn’t just get gorgeous, wonderful, and precious memories thanks to her incredible talent, but I gained a friend and the honor of having someone in my life with an enourmous heart!

Rosie Cheeks Photography 3
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 10
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 11
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 12

Kristi · Married on 10/28/2017

Rosie traveled with us to Cancun for our destination wedding in October, I was lucky enough to find her short notice after several recommendations. I knew her work was stunning from looking through her pictures so it was no surprise that the photos she took of us were gorgeous, unique, and returned to us in short time. Her photography speaks for itself, it’s breathtaking. What I was not expecting was to meet someone who was so much more than just a photographer, she was so helpful across the board. She put on the guys flowers when no one knew how, kept a timeline, helped me into my dress, kept awkward family pictures not awkward, made me feel at ease, comfortable and beautiful all day long. She did all of this with a smile, managed to capture my day perfectly and left a lasting impression on myself and my family. Of all the wedding planning decisions I made hands down the best choice was hiring Rosie as my photographer!

Rosie Cheeks Photography 13
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 14
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 15
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 16
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 17
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 18
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 19

Ruth Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

Rosie was very professional and worth every penny!

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

Rosie did our engagement and wedding photos; we couldn't have made a better choice. She does her job well and the end results are fabulous! Along with doing her job well, Rosie is fun and funny and makes the experience that much better. If I could redo my wedding, I'd pick Rosie again in a heartbeat ??!

Vicki · Married on 02/17/2017

Rosie was amazing!! She captured my wedding beautiful! She was so wonderful to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted. Not only was she an amazing photographer but she was an amazing support system thru the whole wedding!!!!

Holly · Married on 10/15/2016

Rosie is a true artist with an amazing ability to capture every beautiful moment. I used her for my wedding photos and I could not be happier. She is very patient and easy to work with. There's no one else I would have rather had as my wedding photographer.

• HappilyMrs.Kemp

Angie · Married on 10/01/2016

Rosie was the best photographer for my wedding day and helped capture my big day with the eye and style that only she brings to the table. She was my dream photog and she did not disappoint! Very helpful, gave direction where it was needed, and her personality will help make you feel comfortable so you don't look too stiff in photos. Thank you Rosie for everything!

Terra · Married on 06/25/2016

I do not know where to begin to thank Rosie for everything she did on my wedding day. Rosie is absolutely amazing and took the greatest pictures! She was there for every step of my wedding say, and saved the day during a bridesmaids dress malfunction. She has some of the greatest thoughts for pictures, and they all turned out amazing. I would recommend Rosie to anyone. She is the best there is!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Thank you so much Terra! Xo

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2015

We met Rosie at the OKC Bridal Show 10 months before my daughter's wedding and knew right away that she was someone my daughter would feel comfortable spending her special day with. Rosie did their engagement photos as well as the wedding photos. While we don't have the photos yet, I wanted to write this review while everything was still fresh in my mind. The engagement photos turned out great and Rosie did a great job on the wedding day. She was everywhere! And when we were late getting ready for photos because of something completely outside of her control, she remained calm, cool and collected. She reorganized her photo shoot to accommodate the delay and was so nice about it. She brought an assistant with her to capture both the bride and groom's reactions to that first glimpse and to better capture all of the action during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Rosie Cheeks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! You know your daughters wedding was definitely one of my favorites. I still have her program with her love story on my desk. So much fun to look at!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/12/2015

You tell Rosie what you want and like and she will find a way to make it 10x better! She honestly cares about her customers so much! She is not there just to take pictures of you! She's there to capture your memories forever and gives her 110% to get them all! I appreciate her so much for putting so much effort in each event that she's captured for me!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 09/05/2015

Rosie, you truly are amazing!
    Thank you so much for your hard work and patience. You worked 12 hours and never did I hear you complain, you still kept a great attitude and were very patient. You have a great personality, strong work ethic, a good eye and great ideas for beautiful photographs. Your great personality also made all of us comfortable to work with. We all loved you and adored your work. I definitely recommend you to everyone, on the market! Thank you sooo much for your great work, again!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 09/05/2015

Rosie has been our photographer since our engagement shoot and she is hands down amazing. We recommend her every chance we get because we truly believe and appreciate her craft. She's extremely knowledgable, patient and full of great ideas and tips. She helped so much the day of our wedding and truly made the timeline flow and made us feel comfortable, while capturing gorgeous shots. She will not disappoint and add a fun spark to your wedding day! You're in great hands when you book Rosie. :)

Brenda · Married on 06/26/2015

We used Rosie for our engagement and wedding pictures. We could not have been any more pleased. In fact, we were so happy and pleased with her, we also chose her to take our baby girl Emy's first pictures. Rosie Cheeks Photography is amazing, and we would definitely recommend her services. You will not be disappointed.

Brandi · Married on 06/07/2014

Rosie is an amazing photographer. She captures every moment that you could want and makes it come to life. She takes ordinary pictures and turns them into something magical! She captures my wedding and made me feel even more beautiful looking at the pictures.

Courtney · Married on 03/14/2014

From the minute I met Rosie at the OKC Bridal show, I knew that she was who I wanted for our wedding. The prices are phenomenal and more than fair. Yet, what draws me to Rosie Cheeks Photography is the passion that Rosie has for people and how she can express that through photography. Not to mention that our first engagement shoot with Rosie produced images that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. I received over 400 edited photos from my wedding alone that truly captured the moment. The only thing that I would recommend is for the photographer to be more assertive when capturing family photos.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Rosie Cheeks Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Courtney. I am glad I was able to make up the family portraits for you!

Viridiana · event on: 12/13/2017

Rosie is super easy to work with, she makes you feel comfortable, and is super professional at what she does.

Katie · Married on 10/16/2015

Rosie is amazing. She's so great about posing anyone who isn't super comfortable in front of the camera. She has great ideas and is super quick to get everything you want and more. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Thank you Katie! Cheers!

Allie · Married on 10/03/2015

3.5
      3.5

I booked Rosie at a bridal show because she was SO amazingly priced (having a discount off her usual price), especially compared to everyone else. We got an amazing deal, and I can honestly say she did a great job and our pictures were perfect!! :) I recommended her to a friend, who then hired her to do their wedding, and she thanked me multiple times for the suggestion.