8 Reviews for RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design

Save the Dates (3)
RSVP Cards (2)
Foil-Stamped (1)
8 RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design Reviews

Hillari was wonderful to work with and created the perfect invitation for our daughter's wedding. She created lovely designs based on my descriptions and a couple of photos; we were able to choose from three designs before the final product was created. Her price was reasonable, her delivery was prompt and timely and I appreciated the ability to fully customize the wording and design. The invitation really set the tone for the entire event. I would not hesitate to work with her again for other stationery needs.

Profile Picture Kara, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Pros:
Quality
Creativity
Cost

Cons:
None!

I am over the moon on the quality of my RoseyMae invitations. I worked with Hillari to design fully custom Harry Potter theme wedding invitations and they are everything I ever hoped for and more! Not only is the quality amazing but the price was too. Fully custom invitations can cost so much and some of the other quotes I received from other vendors were triple what I spent at RoseyMae and I don't feel like a single bit of quality was sacrificed. Hillari answered all of my emails promptly and was very receptive and understanding given a very intricate design. Don't be worried if out aren't local to Utah. I live in Washington DC and did everything via email and had the invitations mailed do me. The packaging they arrived in shows the level of care that goes into these, everything was individually wrapped in ribbon and tissue paper and came with a hand written thank you note from Hillari. In an industry where things can be so impersonal and mass produced it was amazing to really feel like a special and excited bride as I got to see the invitations for the first time.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I had the BEST experience with Hillari and RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design. I came across RoseyMae at the Bridal Extravaganza at Grand America. At that point I did not have anyone contracted for our wedding stationary and after reaching out to several vendors and discussing stationary options, I chose to use RoseyMae. I couldn't be happier with that decision. Hillari was so great to work with and extremely patient in helping my fiancé and I design invitations that best matched our style, vision, and theme. Hillari was super patient with my going back and forth on little details simply because I could not make up my mind. She offered her professional opinion, which was greatly appreciated, and always worked to make sure the final product was what my fiancé and I wanted. Hillari was quick to respond and also quick to turn around proofs. She provided several options to work with and was very flexible and willing to go back to the drawing board if necessary. I have received countless compliments on our stationary because of how beautiful everything turned out. I would happily recommend Hillari and RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design and would definitely use RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design if I were doing it all over again!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

We had a really great experience working with RoseyMae Wedding Paper design. She was very accomodating and got everything excactly right. She gave very good suggestions and listened to what we wanted. We were very happy with the quality of the paper and the overall look of the invitations. We loved the invitations and received a lot of compliments on them.

Profile Picture Karen, 12/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Thank Yous, Design, Printing

RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! Hillari was so flexible and easy to work with. She made as many changes as I needed until my invitations were perfect. I loved the quality of the paper and how my invitations turned out.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

RoseyMae was amazing! So talented! I found designs I liked on Pinterest and sent her the designs and my pictures and she created multiple invitations that I could not choose from. They were perfect! She also created Thank You post cards and picture insert cards that I loved. I highly recommend her! and very affordable! You wont be disappointed

Profile Picture User5303330, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Hillari worked diligently to make my wedding invitations perfect. I was so happy with how they turned out. I am so glad I picked RoseyMae for my invitations. There were no conflicts and she was willing to do and change anything I wanted to make my invitations perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

RoseyMae Wedding Paper Design made my dream wedding invitations! They were so easy to work with and made everything I wanted come to life. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful our invitations were. I am so glad we found RoseyMae!

Profile Picture User6206528, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing