ROSES FREEZE DRY Reviews

4 | Sherman, CT

4 Reviews for ROSES FREEZE DRY

Amanda Solo · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Job and service!

We feel so lucky that we found such awonderful service to preserve our memories for years to come.
    Augusta was a pleasure to deal with and did such an amazing job on our display. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/04/2019

ROSES FREEZE DRY's reply:

Thank you Amanda it was a pleasure to do business with you .Enjoy your floral display for many years to come.🤗
  • Augusta

Augusta Rose · Married on 01/10/2019

Good Experience

Used Roses Freeze Dry for my Daughter in-laws flowers thought it would be a nice thing to do to welcome her into our family.Flowers and display came out beautiful. Flowers look still alive and color is beautiful.Will being using them again for my sons wife when the time comes.Kathy M

Sent on 05/30/2019

Destiny Vandernity · Married on 04/07/2018

Beutiful Work!

We worked with Rose's Freeze Dry for our Wedding July 4th 2018. The flowers we were planning to preserve were left in the wedding hall overnight and suffered significant damage. Augusta the owner being the very talented artist she is completely recreated our bouquet and was still able to salvage most of the original. We will now have our flowers for life!
    We are so grateful to found Rose's Freeze dry.

Sent on 06/04/2019

ROSES FREEZE DRY's reply:

Destiny,Enjoy your floral display!It was a pleasure doing business with you.If If you need me further in the future please don’t hesitate to call me🤗

Jackie · Married on 06/03/2018

1.0

Do not use - your flowers will be destroyed

Stay away from vendor. Plastic for arrangement cover was backordered for 5 months - she never called me, my messages went unanswered, I never got flowers and refund took forever. Save yourself the trouble and use someone else. Also - the cheapest price is $330.00.

Sent on 10/27/2018

ROSES FREEZE DRY's reply:

Flowers were in poor condition when accepted,tried to fix them up for customer,Did respond to customers calls.I did refund her payment.Tried very hard to please customer.Been doing business for 23 years never had such a difficult customer like this!