RoseMarry & Vine Reviews

5 Reviews for RoseMarry & Vine

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn R. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Breathtaking Floral

I had specific ideas on what I wanted my floral aesthetic to be the day of my wedding, but I know nothing about which flowers could give me "the look" I wanted. I spoke to Shannon and on the first call she patiently walked me through floral that would be in season and that we could work with. I just let her, and her mom take the reins on it. This mother daughter duo kills at the floral game! They went over and above what I could have imagined!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Colleen S. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Work from RoseMarry & Vine!

RoseMarry & Vine and Shannon were amazing! I know nothing about flowers and she was able to see my vision and bring it to life. She made every decision easy and she was so helpful with everything. Everything she did worked perfectly together!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/17/2020

The Most Incredible Team To Work With!!

I cannot recommend them enough! I have been working with Shannon for a long time when it comes to photography, but this was the first opportunity I had to work with her sister company. I was blown away! All I had to do was go on Pinterest and find all my wildest dreams and let her know what budget I was looking for and they ran with it! I unfortunately was caught up in the middle of COVID and my small venue canceled 48 hours before. We had to completely change course and ended up having the wedding at my mom's house. Shannon and her whole team were amazing! I was blown away at how she was able to make my mom's living room look so magical and romantic. If that isn't a testament to their talent I don't know what is.

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Melinda

Melinda B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding Floral!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Words cannot do any justice for the fantastic turnouts of all of our wedding floral arrangements! RoseMarry & Vine went above and beyond expectations, and despite the crazy of 2020 and only basing our desires over the phone and through a Pinterest Board, they were able to pull of such stunning pieces-my bouquet especially. All of our guests thought the colors and varieties brought out the fall season in a fresh and inviting way!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Torrie

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

Execellent Experience on our Most important day!!

The flowers were stunning and the decor provided for the alter we stoood at to get married was phenomenal. The bouquets, boutonnières, and sweet heart table received so many compliments. I would 110% recommend then for any event. I did not want flowers at our wedding and they made a believer with the beauty they created!

Sent on 02/23/2019