Rosedramos Photography Reviews

Rosedramos Photography 5
Rosedramos Photography 6
Rosedramos Photography 7

Herve · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a super great experience with Rosed. She took breath taking photos and she was super professional and fun. I would high recommend Rosed for anybody who is looking to take professional photos.
    Thanks again, Rosed

Sent on 08/04/2018

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, was an honor to present on your big day! Many blessing to all!

Ana Maria · Married on 12/27/2017

Rose is amazing! She is very professional, efficient, friendly and most importantly, she took the most fabulous pictures of this beautiful day! Hiring her to photograph our wedding was one of he best decisions we made. Her pictures captured the essence of my wedding and most importantly, they bring back every feeling from our wedding day and I will treasure my wedding pictures forever! Rose you are a true artist, thank you for your wonderful work!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Rosedramos Photography 15
    Rosedramos Photography 16
    Rosedramos Photography 17

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks Ana Maria & Rick, for your words! Many blessings for you in this new stage in your lives!

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2017

Loved my pictures so much!! quick and easy and didn't make us leave our beautiful Puerto Rican venue to take crazy pictures!! Our special day was captured so beautifully!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

antonia · Married on 06/10/2017

Our decision to go with Rosedramos Photography was the best decision Kimberly and I have ever made. Rosed provided exceptional work, her attention to detail and the need to connect and get to know about us was so heartfelt. She cared and embraced us as if we've know each another for years. She not only put all her talent into her work but, topped it off with tenderness and lots of love. I truly recommend her without hesitation and I know that she will always be part of our lives as we enjoy the pictures and remember the sweet moments spend moving towards our wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your words. Your wedding was as spectacular as you with us were wonderful. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to document your great day!

Crystal · Married on 06/09/2017

Rosed was great! She was the perfect choice for our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with the final results.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks you so much for your feedback! I'm more than happy for be part of you big day! Many blessings to all!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

I absolutely loved Rose, she was GREAT !!!!!!!, My experience with her was delightful, she made me, my husband , family and friends completely comfortable , experience photographer. I was having a last minute crisis with my dress , I started to panic , thankfully Rose stepped in and owned the situation .I was so relieved. more than a photographer shes a wedding saver!Time past so quick on my wedding I asked her if she could stay longer to capture even more once in a life time moment for us , without any doubts she accepted. Then next morning I had 5 preview photos of my wedding , I was not expecting such fast service. Rose you are the best. Thank you for all you did , you are amazing!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

It was an honor for us to be there and be able to document a moment that is unrepeatable. Thankful you so much for your words and for trust in our work.
    Many blessings in this beautiful step of your lives.
    Best,
    Rosed & Ed

Jamie · Married on 02/05/2017

This was one of the best experiences of our life. Rose made us feel comfortable and took wonderful pictures that everyone loves. I would definitely hire her again for other events that I want to remember for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks for having us in your amazing and unforgettable day! Many blessing to all!

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Rosedramos photography, they made everything super easy and my pictures turned out great!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your words, wishing you many blessings in this new stage of your lives as husband and wife!

Tametra · Married on 10/12/2016

Rosed did an amazing job and went out of her way to make sure we got any picture that was important to us. She even overstayed her time just to get a few pictures with the sun set. She has sneak peaks for us only a few hours after our wedding!! She was great!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks to you guys more than happy to be present on your big day, a wedding that will be memorable for all. It was a beautiful ceremony, spiritual and full a pure love to each other.
    Thanks Again!

Sugeily · Married on 08/14/2016

Excelente ser humano. Dedicada, esforzada y exigente para lo que hace. Su trabajo es de calidad me encanta un montón, siempre la recomiendo. El Love Story me encanto y las de la boda me fascinaron como no hacerlo.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Gracias Sugeily & Omar! que boda mas hermosa! Gracias por habernos permitido ser parte de su gran dia, documentando momentos tan hermosos para todos. Muchas Felicidades!

Sharka · Married on 08/13/2016

Rosed was very professional and a joy to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone planning to have a destination wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks you Sharka, for having us in your big day! Many blessing to all.

Tiffanie · Married on 07/14/2016

Rose D Ramos Photography did an amazing job at our wedding. She worked with us on getting the perfect shots and we couldn't be more pleased. She's very professional and knows her craft. Planning a destination wedding can be frustrating not knowing who to hire; she is awesome. Contact Rose D Ramos Photography for your next event, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks Tiffanie! Definitely one of the most beautiful destination wedding I've had this year! I congratulate you for all the work did long diatance to make everything happen for your wedding on the island. It was not an easy task, but you did it! Thank you for your nice words and more than grateful for choosing us for your beautiful and unforgettable day!

Kelvin · Married on 06/19/2016

We had the pleasure to work with Rosedramos Photography and her team. Let me start out by saying that they are absolutely amazing to have as a photographer. She has much passion for what she does and it shows in her pictures. She is very understanding and takes the time to work with you and not rush or pressure you. We also had a wonderful experience of taking pictures with her team the day after the wedding and enjoyed every minute of it. You will not regret using her services.

Kelvin & Hilda

Sent on 07/06/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks Hilda & Kelvin for your words! For us it was a real honor to be present in your beautiful wedding day , and even more, have shared a nice evening with you in our favorite city. Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2016

Rosedramos Photography was absolutely amazing! From the moment we began to plan the wedding until our wedding day she made the process easy and relaxing. Her ideas for our photos were above and beyond my expectation. The day of the wedding they came early to make sure that everything was in place and the wedding party was ready to be photographed. They brought us a bottle of champagne to toast with our wedding party prior to the ceremony which was a very thoughtful touch. They are both very customer service oriented and their personalities are sweet and pleasant to work with.
    Their work is exceptional and creative, very attention to detail. Brilliant in the way they have captured our special day and I know my husband and I will treasure our wedding album for years to come.
    I am very thankful for Rose and Edgar and all that they have done to make our day that much more special for us.
    They are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone.
    Elizabeth and Art Coles - March 19, 2016

Sent on 04/20/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thanks for your words, we are very thankful for the opportunity to be there in such a lovely wedding, congratulations and many blessings!

Heather · Married on 03/06/2016

Rosed was WONDERFUL! It is obvious that she takes great pride in her work. She worked with my budget and understood the important details that I wanted captured on my wedding day. She made me comfortable and beautiful while taking my pictures. I also love her and her husband's genuine personality. Lastly, her work us phenomenal!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Everything was lovely and joyful! Two of my favorite things! Thank you for being wonderful and for make us so welcome. Many blessing to all!

Vilma · Married on 01/02/2016

The service and professionalism is extraordinary , Rose loves her work and he enjoys it, communication was very good and she knew exactly what I wanted and the photos came out better than I expected ... I recommend it 100%

Sent on 01/04/2016

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you Vilma for trust in our services!

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2015

Ms. Ramos was very professional and took a great deal of time with our family to ensure that our photos were unique and memorable! I would recommend her to anyone with photography needs. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Amanda! Definitely we had a great time. The session was cheerful, fun and full of a lot of tenderness. Thanks for the oppurtunity to be with your beautiful family on this special day. Many Blessings and have a new year 2016!

Vanessa · Married on 11/21/2015

We hired the best wedding photographer ever. Rose and her husband were absolutely awsome. We couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism. Thank you for making me feel like a princess on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Vanessa & John! Thank you very much for the opportunity to attend such a lovely wedding like yours. For us it was more than a privilege to have been photographing so beautiful and unforgettable moments.

johanna · Married on 08/13/2015

Rose D Ramos was amazing! ! She captured the most magical moments. I will value her forever and ever.. we truly enjoyed our time with her... fabulous!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Thank you for your words, I was honored to have been with you for such a beautiful wedding. Thanks for posing for our lens!
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 07/18/2015

She is amazing so patient , for us she is The Best! Her professionalism makes you feel so comfortable, we really enjoy the occasion and she know how to capture those specials moments..
    We definitely recommend her !!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Jeromia · Married on 12/13/2014

Rose and her husband were an extraordinary example of customer service and value. She was contacted on very short notice and came through very professional and punctual. I would recommend her too anyone in need of a photographer who has a passion and a love for what they do. It is a very personalized service that she gives. I couldn't have asked for anything more on my perfect day. She was the perfect photographer!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

First of all on behalf of Rosedramos Photography want to congratulate you for your beautiful wedding.
    Jeromia & Ricky, we appreciate your words, thank you for letting us be part of your big day.

Love, Peace and many blessings in this new year 2015.

Jayson · event on 12/02/2014

Professionalism really describe RoseDramos Photography. They are the best! Defenetly will contract them again!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Raul · event on 12/02/2014

Extremely responsible and professional!

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • User4593859 · event on 11/29/2014

Rose was great to work with and would recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Ryan · Married on 11/15/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Rose. She was very professional, extremely accommodating and wonderful to spend time with. She paid attention to detail and had wonderful suggestions. It was a very stress free, enjoyable time! I would, without hesitation, highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Rosedramos Photography's reply:

Very Grateful for having evaluated our services, it was an honor for us to be there and document your event ... Thank you!