Rose Hill Plantation Reviews

Rose Hill Plantation 4
Rose Hill Plantation 5
Rose Hill Plantation 6
Rose Hill Plantation 7

Walter was great! The venue setting was so serene and classic. Everyone just raved about the grounds, the home, and the reception hall. The entire staff was courteous and helpful. They seemed to really take pride in making sure that everyone had what they needed and were satisfied. The food was fantastic and there was plenty for everyone. I would definitely recommend this venue for any wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Karen · Married on 04/21/2012

What a beautiful wedding venue. My daughter Rachel was married there on the 21st of April. The grounds were immaculate, the staff extremely accommodating and food was expertly prepared and displayed beautifully. Walter was very gracious and patient with us during the planning phase of the wedding and the end result was all and more than he had promised.

Walter and his staff interfaced well with our wedding planners and all of the other vendors and the entire day went off without a hitch.

Who wouldn't want to be married by a lake, complete with swans, on a bucolic southern homeplace and then recieve your guests in a elegant reception hall.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Rose Hill was the perfect place for my wedding. The setting was beautiful and I really liked having the rehearsal, ceremony and reception all in one place. Walter was excellent to work with and provided professional services throughout the planning process. The grounds and facility were in immaculate condition and my guests enjoyed the elegant yet relaxed atmosphere. The rehearsal food and the reception food was delicious. I cannot say enough about Rose Hill...the setting, food and staff. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2004

I have absolutely nothing negative I could write about my experience at Rose Hill. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and my wedding was exactly what I wanted because of their great service. They made me feel like such a princess, because they were so attentive to get everything I needed for me during my wedding. The food was exceptional, the display was gorgeous, the service was impeccable. I absolutely think Rose Hill is a great value for the money!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Heather · Married on 04/21/2013

We chose Rose Hill Plantation because we wanted to make planning our wedding easy but nice and that is exactly what we got. We were able to have our ceremony and reception in one place making it easy for everyone that attended. They took care of the catering and made sure to coordinate with our vendors so we didn't have to worry on our wedding day. Walter, the manager, and Carrie, his assistant (maybe assistant manager?) were great! They were both reliably responsive and helped us in any way we needed. On the day of our wedding there was someone there at all time to be sure that everything went smoothly! The grounds are gorgeous, especially in April and May. Our ceremony was held in the Pecan Grove. We had many compliments and a few people even said it was one of the prettiest weddings they had been to. Very satisfied!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Mary Hunter · Married on 08/30/2008

We loved it here! Beautiful setting and great back up plan if it rains!!

Sent on 01/13/2009
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2018

We are so happy that we chose Rose Hill as our venue. The grounds, manor house and Nathan Hall were absolutely stunning and the food was delicious! Everything was exquisite and we wish we could relive our day. Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Rose Hill Plantation 17

Lillie · Married on 05/12/2018

4.2
      3.0

The Rose Hill staff was great and the venue is beautiful! They were very accommodating on our very hot outside wedding day; staff provided bottles of water for our guests before the ceremony and waiters stood with us with platters of r'devours while we took pictures around the property. The only downfall is that we felt a little rushed at the end of the night; their policy is that you have everything out of the bridal suits/groom's room before you leave which was a little hard to do during the reception. I would suggest they allow things to be left overnight for convenience sake! Overall, though, it was a great experience.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Rose Hill Plantation 18
    Rose Hill Plantation 19
    Rose Hill Plantation 20
    Rose Hill Plantation 21

Amy · Married on 03/26/2016

4.2

This was a beautiful place to get married. They were my venue for the ceremony, reception and provided catering. It was priced very moderately (though I hear prices have gone up), and was worth every penny. They were a bit disorganized, but it was well wroth it for the location.

Sent on 12/01/2007