Rose Gold Studio Reviews

4 | Chardon, OH

4 Reviews for Rose Gold Studio

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

I can not say enough about Deanna and all of the work she did for my wedding. She not only created my wedding invites, she did calligraphy for my invites, made seating cards, created two beautiful bar signs, created menus, meal indicator cards and thank you cards. The items she created for me were one of my favorite parts of the wedding! She was so easy and great to work with and was able to bring my vision to life. I highly recommend working with her! In fact, I just went to go get the invites and menus framed because I loved them so much. Everything she created was just beautiful! I had so many people compliment me on the items Deanna made. I even had a lot of people write on the response cards how much they loved the invites!

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2014

Deanna is so talented and was an absolute joy to work with. She designed my save the dates as well as my formal invitations and both of them turned out exactly how I wanted them to after Deanna brought some amazing ideas to light. I would absolutely reccommend her to any of my friends without a doubt!

Deanna at Rose Gold Studios created all paperwork associated with my daughter's wedding. This included invitations & photo thank-you's for 2 bridal showers, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations, response cards, etc. right up to the menu & program for their big day. Deanna met with the bride & groom and myself months before to get a feel for their "vision" and then got to work creating exactly what they had in mind. She was very easy to work with sending us (via email) different versions to choose from and then making our revisions & suggestions until they were "perfect" for every event. Deanna was also able to offer us tips on proper wedding etiquette in regards to questions we had for different aspects of the events. We felt as if we were her special personal clients & she was always accessable to answer any questions in a timely manner. All products were delivered within plenty of time for each occasion. I highly recommend her expertise in creating the basis and ideas that were carried throughout the entire wedding.

• Claire

Claire · Married on 08/31/2013

i couldn't have asked for more beautiful wedding invitations! there were close to a million random ideas of flowers, a vintage theme, and shades of pink and green that were floating around in my head but did not exist on any website or pre made invitation suite. deanna, at rose gold studio, worked with me to somehow magically create perfect pieces of artwork that were my invitations, and exactly what i wanted. she gave me options throughout the whole process, was quick to respond to any changes i wanted or questions i had, and she was so easy to work with!