Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

Rose Gold Events & Styling 3
Rose Gold Events & Styling 4
Rose Gold Events & Styling 5

Andrea · Married on 04/30/2016

My daughter's wedding was a perfect 10!!! I hired Katie MacGregor and Rose Gold Events and Styling not long after my daughter's engagement, and Katie was amazing from the very beginning. From her recommended vendors, to dealing with the stress and drama we were experiencing from planning a wedding, everything was handled flawlessly. We were so completely prepared and organized the day of. Family and friends had the most wonderful time, and not a single thing was amiss. Katie and her assistant Katherine were very professional and we couldn't have done it without them!! I highly recommend Rose Gold Events and Styling for any type of event. Fantastic!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Alecia · Married on 12/06/2015

Katie with Rose Gold Events and Styling is amazing! She worked with me to help ensure my special day was perfect in every way! I appreciate her always upbeat, bubbly and can do attitude and her thoroughness and thoughtfulness. she made sure I didnt miss any important details and also helped keep me stress free throughout the day by making sure everything was taken care of and I was happy!

Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Kelsey · Married on 10/24/2015

Katie is wonderful!! I used her for month of coordination, but she went above and beyond. I didn't have to worry once about our vendors, set up, or anything on the day of the wedding, and that feeling is priceless. Katie also recommended a few vendors that we ended up using who were absolutely amazing. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, it was so wonderful working with you!

Nora · Married on 10/17/2015

Katie was fantastic! Being a wedding planner myself, I know having a day-of coordinator was an absolute must! Throughout the planning process she constantly touched base with me and offered to help in any way that she could. From my final appointment to the wedding day I knew that Katie had everything under control and my wedding day went off without a hitch! Leading up to my wedding day, friends and family would say things like "you better not be in 'work' mode on your wedding day" and because of Katie, I was able to be the BRIDE and enjoy every second of my wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2015

If you want to have fun and enjoy your wedding day without any stress at all, I highly recommend Katie. She is the sweetest person that you will ever meet, and will go beyond her way to make sure you and your groom are happy on your wedding day. I would love to relive my wedding day all over again just to work with Katie. All the little details that are involved in wedding planning that you never knew about, don't worry about it, cause Katie will have that taken care of already. Even my makeup artist complimented how wonderful Katie was, since she said she's never worked with a planner/coordinator who has organized everything so well as her. Any newly engaged person I meet now, I'm demanding them to hire Katie. My wedding day was the most perfect wedding day any bride could ask for, and I thank it all to Katie.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Hiring Katie was the BEST decision I made! Even though I only brought her on board for day-of coordinating she did SO MUCH prep work leading up to my big day. Two weeks before my wedding I was super stressed out and Katie completely put my mind at ease. She had great recommendations for everything - from hair stylists to processional music! One of the best things about Katie is her warm, bubbly personality - she is just the sweetest gal ever. Smart, calm, kind and BEYOND organized - Katie is 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Morgan · Married on 07/25/2015

Hiring Katie and the Rose Gold Events team was the best wedding decision we made. She is extremely warm and inviting and puts you at ease right away. I did not have any experience with the wedding planning world before getting engaged and I had no idea where to start other than google searches online. She helped me find a venue, introduced me to professional and competent vendors, and coordinated the rehearsal. I don't even know where to start with how amazing the day of coordination was from her team. She thought of every detail ahead of time, and made sure that when our wedding day came, everything was flawless. Our wedding guests have told us that everything was so organized and well communicated at our wedding that they were able to let loose and have fun. I can't thank the Rose Gold Events team enough for giving my husband and I the biggest gift of being able to enjoy every precious moment of our wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/27/2015

Katie was the BEST! She was incredibly supportive and responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process and for the big day. I emailed her constantly (day and night) and she provided me with all the information I needed always. Katie was able to recommend vendors that stayed within my budget that I knew we could trust and they did not disappoint! While I was being pampered for my wedding I had no doubt that she was was overseeing set up of all my special details at my venue exactly how i wanted it. When I showed up for the wedding everything was perfection and I was immediately thrilled! I'd DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone! Our wedding went smoothly thanks to her and her staff's efforts! Don't try to go this alone-- hire Rose Gold Events to assist you and to make your dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!!! It was so wonderful getting to know you both and seeing the wedding vision come to life!!

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2015

Katie and her team at Rose Gold Events were the reason that our vision came together flawlessly on our wedding day. We chose the Day-Of Coordination package and were lucky enough to start working with RGE about 6 weeks prior to our wedding. She contacted all of our vendors, organized a timeline for our bridal party and vendors, and coordinated our wedding shuttle, among tons of other details. She was readily available to assist us with any questions/concerns that came up during the final weeks of planning (and trust me, there were a lot!) On the wedding day, she got to the venue early to help set up all of the decor, as well as to greet vendors and guests as they arrived. She was extremely organized, professional, and accommodating to all of our needs. I can not say enough good things about Katie and her team, nor could I imagine our big day without Rose Gold Events. I would highly recommend Rose Gold Events to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! Absolutely beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple!

Joanna · Married on 06/20/2015

I honestly could not sing the praises of Rose Gold Events and Styling loud enough! I worked with both the owner of the company Katie, and the Day of Coordinator Kristen, and they were both so incredibly professional, reliable, creative and most importantly they truly showed that they not only cared about our special day but we're just as excited as My husband and I were for it! Which made me feel so comfortable and relaxed when working with them. I was planning my wedding in Baltimore from Nashville TN, so it goes without saying it was a stressful time, but Kristen and Katie were always available to take a call, or an email to talk me off the ledge or just share their honest opinion on decisions I was having a hard time making (and clearly the hubby wasn't much help ;)
    On the day of the wedding there were a few "bumps in the road", that occurred, but My husband and I were not even aware of them til days after the wedding because Kristen handled everything that came up. Which was absolutely amazing because we were able to remain completely present in the day, and truly enjoy ourselves without any stress! My husband was a little apprehensive about using a day of coordinator, but the day after the wedding He told me Kristen was worth her weight in Gold!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2015

Kristen was wonderful and made sure my day was stress free. Everything was set up as I had imagined. I couldn't have asked for a better person to make sure everything was how I would want it.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day!

Joan · Married on 05/16/2015

I work at Top of the Town. Katie MacGregor is very easy to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

We loved working with you too!

Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process. We had the "Day of Package" but Katie contributed so much more than that. She helped make some vendor recommendations and was there to ease my mind through the whole process. Our wedding day, she and her assistant got their early and were in constant communication with all of our vendors. We were especially nervous about the transportation, since DC traffic can be so unpredictable and no one from our families would still be at the hotel when it was time to board. Katie and her assistant immediately took our worries away and the day went off just as we had planned!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was wonderful working with you and the wedding was beautiful!

Kelley · Married on 04/25/2015

Katie was so incredibly helpful during the entire planning process. We had a lot of moving parts and some details that were somewhat untraditional and she jump on every request. I valued her input in every detail!! One the day of I had no worries. I could relax and enjoy the day with my loved ones. Kristen was amazing on the day of. She had everything under control and even after asking a questions I remember she followed up with "Don't worry everything is going great, your day will be amazing, relax and enjoy!" I can not tell you how appreciated that assurance was and it made me feel so at ease". Every step of the way she was one step ahead always with a smile on her face. I can not say enough good things about rose gold events! Absolutely best money ever spent I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! We loved working with you and being part of your big day!

Katie helped us pull of the perfect wedding. I wish we would have booked her earlier and saved ourselves a lot of frustration. She put out every fire, came up with great ideas, found me a vendor with the perfect farm tables I'd been struggling to find (at a better price than other vendors), kept us on our timeline and generally kept everyone calm and happy before and during our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I'd happily hire her again to plan a big party and have recommended her to all my friends.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! What a beautiful day!

Dara · Married on 03/21/2015

Katie and her team were amazing on, before, and after my wedding! She was there for me 24/7 (and she was only contracted for my day of event!) Katie made all my ease and stress go down! She knew all the right answers. She would give her input on ideas that I struggled with or needed help with but I was still able to make my own decisions with her guidance. It was great to have her there to fix all the minor problems while I was able to mingle and dance with my guests.
    I strongly recommend Katie and her team (rose gold events and styling) for any event! She can handle anything!!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being part of your big day!

Kristina · Married on 11/01/2014

Katie was a wonderful person to work with! She was flexible with when to meet, energetic, and had great ideas! She helped with the ceremony and wrapping up the final touches such as the timeline, making sure cabs were available after the ceremony and reception along with a million other small details. She was on-top of her game and I would do business with her again without question!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review! What a beautiful wedding and couple :)

Emily · Married on 10/24/2014

For all you brides out there that are a little overwhelmed with planning, Katie is your girl! She built a dream team of vendors for my wedding based on her wealth of experience and her extensive contact list, and literally everything was PERFECT! She helped me contact the right people, gave me checklists and timelines to help me stay organized, and constantly checked in to see how I was doing. I never once felt like I had to twist her arm, Katie is a dream come true for girls like me who just didn't really quite have the whole wedding planning thing down to a science. She even helped me with my tough "wedding etiquette" questions like who to tip on the day of, invitation wording, and how quickly thank-you notes need to be sent. She really knows it all. Additionally, Katie and Kristen were there the day of my wedding to make sure that everything ran smoothly (which of course, it did- they are the best!). They made sure my timeline was perfect down to the minute, all my vendors were on task and that I was a happy bride. Everything they do behind-the-scenes is so worth it, they took SO MUCH pressure off of me and allowed me to sit back and enjoy my day, which is really all it's about!! I would recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for any and ALL brides- Katie knows everything there is to know about weddings and she is a lifesaver!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You guys were a pleasure to work with and the wedding was a blast!

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

Katie and her team were amazing! I couldn't have imagined our day without them. She was organized, always available to answer questions and was a huge stress reliever. The week of the wedding was completely stress free. She worked with all the vendors to make sure everyone was set for the day of. The wedding day was perfect. She kept everyone organized and on schedule. The venue was beautifully decorated and she did everything we asked. Katie is bubbly, energetic, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Katie and her team. Thank you again for making our wedding day the best day!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! I was so honored to be part of your special day and be part of all the details! Gorgeous photos!

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2014

Katie and her team are more than amazing. I contacted Katie to help for planning purposes. This girl knows everything wedding related! Stuff normal people wouldn't think of, she thought of! She was there every step of the way and made sure I had everything I needed. She prepared my timeline, processional, and task list. Even made me a vendor contact list. She even had great ideas for music selection! I never felt stressed due to how amazing Katie was. I highly recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for all event planning needs.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! I wish you guys the best!! What a beautiful day!

Shelby · Married on 09/14/2014

Originally my husband and I were not planning on hiring a wedding planner; however, after meeting with Katie we changed our minds. And we are so glad we did! Our wedding would not have been the same without Katie's guidance and expertise.
    In the weeks leading up to the wedding Katie helped is finalize every detail. She met with us in person and was always available via email. She worked directly with all our vendors to ensure to confirm details and make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch.
    Katie went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. She was aware of every detail we would have otherwise overlooked. She took care of coordinating everything on the day of our wedding day so my husband and I could relax and enjoy ourselves.
    I would highly recommend Katie to anyone seeking a planner to help make their wedding day worry- free. Katie is kind, organized, polite, supportive, and very fun!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! It was so wonderful getting to know you guys and I was so honored and delighted to be part of your wedding! :)
  • User4120972 · 2+ years ago

I wasn't sure if we needed a day-of coordinator for our smallish (77-person) wedding. Looking back, I am so glad we got one ... and so glad that we had Katie from Rose Gold! She is incredibly organized and was with us every step of the way leading up to the wedding, sending check-in emails, setting up our timeline, and reminding us that we needed to decide on the order of the processional (oops ... we would totally have forgotten!). She is responsive to emails, incredibly detail-oriented, and was willing to have an additional meet-up before the wedding to assuage my bride-y fears. During the wedding, she was warm and welcoming to not just me and my husband but to our guests and family. She was flexible and super-organized all night, yet was friendly, calm, patient, and laid-back. I am so grateful to her for all her help (and to her assistant!) and I highly recommend Rose Gold for your event or wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! It was wonderful getting to know you and being part of your special day!

Cristin · Married on 11/09/2013

Katie and Rose Gold Events & Styling are a MUST have for your wedding day. I literally can not imagine my wedding day with out Katie! Rose Gold Events helped me with the planning of all day of events, general layout, all setup, small and large details, coordinating vendors and deliveries and everything in between. They were organized, efficient, and absolutely wonderful to work with!! I don't think most Brides understand all of the little things that need to be done the day of and during the wedding... I certainly didn't! BUT Rose Gold Events & Styling is all you need to make sure your day is PERFECT!! I was relaxed and had the best day ever, and it was because of Katie and her team. I didn't have to worry about anything! I would highly recommend a day of coordinator to all brides, and Rose Gold Events & Styling is absolutely who you want to go with!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! What a fun and beautiful wedding! I was so honored to be part of your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

I would highly recommend Katie for your wedding planning needs. She went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular. She was always available when I needed to chat with her and very responsive. She helped coordinate the big day and made the process so easy. She took care of all the details I didn't want to worry about on the day of our wedding. She is a ROCKSTAR and I don't know what we would have done without her. She is a 10 out of 10 and you would be crazy not to hire you for your special occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. I loved getting to know you guys and loved all the details of your shabby chic wedding! What an awesome and fun wedding!

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2013

Katie was such a help during my bayside wedding! Her expertise proved to be a lifesaver during planning and day of. It was amazing to have Katie by my side and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. My husband and I had the best day ever!!

Sent on 08/06/2015