Rose Garden Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Terrin
    Terrin J. Married on 03/09/2021

Pefection!

Rose Garden made things so easy for me, and everything was absolutely beautiful!! SO SO happy.
  • Irma
    Irma Married on 02/28/2021

Beautiful flowers! Exactly how I wanted them!

Andrea was amazing to work with! Very responsive and professional. The day of my wedding, the flower girls petals did not arrive and we called Andrea immediately who drove the flowers down in time.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We worked with Andrea from Rose Garden Floral for our wedding at Villa Siena. She was very knowledgeable about flowers and was able to give good suggestions to help us chose flowers to create our vision. She was flexible and easy to work with. The wedding flowers were chosen arranged, and set up more beautifully than we ever imagined. The flowers really added elegance to the decor.
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 11/09/2018

High quality flowers, fair pricing

Rose Garden Floral was part of our all-inclusive package with the Cottage Wedding Venue in Gilbert, AZ and I'm so glad they were! We had so many compliments on our flowers! Andrea was easy to work with and very knowledgeable. The prices were very affordable with high quality flowers for a result that was beautiful for both our wedding and our budget.
    Merlene Married on 06/24/2017
    I had the pleasure of using Rose Garden floral for my wedding on 6:30 2017 at Villa Siena Gilbert Arizona. Andrea was exceptional with the support that she showed me throughout the planning process of my wedding floral arrangements. She knew exactly what I was trying to create and assisted me with my colors and floral choices. In addition she was very relaxed during our consultation and throughout the entire planning process. She showed that she really cares about her customers and prides in her work. She was always there to answer questions when I needed it. The floral arrangements for my bridal party and myself were exquisite. The table floral arrangements were also beautifully arranged for a hot summer evening. Andrea and her staff were very professional and helpful. Thank you Andrea and the staff at Rose Garden floral Alma School Chandler Arizona for helping to make my special day complete.
    Jessica Married on 04/22/2017
    Andrea was amazing! Totally understood my vision and was flexible when I added items last minute. Highly recommend for gorgeous and affordable wedding flowers. Plus she allows you to buy bulk directly from her if you want to do your own centerpieces.
    Jacque Married on 03/18/2017
    Andrea and her team were great and I absolutely loved my arrangements for our wedding.
    Jennifer Married on 01/15/2017
    Trying to find a florist is like a dime a dozen. There are so many of them and we weren't sure how to choose one. It was a bit overwhelming, but ultimately we were trying to find a florist based on our budget of around $600 and based on many reviews we read this was the best value for the quality. We did not have a must list of flowers and were open to suggestions. At first I thought I wanted yellow tulips for our starry night theme and it's one of my favorite flowers, but then I sent Andrea some photos of bouquets I liked and she was flexible in making it work. When we met with Andrea she helped us choose the perfect arrangement of in season flowers and gave us ways to save even more and told us where we could reduce cost. She did not try to pressure or sell us anything and gave us time to think about it. Andrea also gave us a discount for cash payment and day of flower pick up instead of delivery.
    Linda Married on 11/06/2016
    They are great and were able to work with our budget while giving us everything we needed without sacrificing beauty. The bouquets were beautiful and we were super pleased with the flexibility they offered. Highly recommended.
    Sandy Married on 10/14/2016
    I cannot say enough positive things about Andrea and her team at Rose Garden Floral. My flowers were so incredibly beautiful, they were unique in that I added succulents to my bouquet and she captured my vision perfectly! And the price was very affordable. If you have not yet selected a florist for your event, please call Andrea as you will not be disappointed! Thank you for helping to make the most magical day of my life even more beautiful!
    Lexy Married on 06/12/2016
    Our wedding venue had a vendor list of florists that we had to choose from. I was concerned that all of their venodrs would be very expensive, and after meeting with and getting quotes from two of their other vendors, I was seriously thinking of doing my own flowers with silk because while that's expensive too, it would have been cheaper than the first two florists I met with. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I met with Andrea at Rose Garden Floral. While her shop is totally no frills, I imagine that is how she can keep her prices low. Without letting Andrea know that cost was a concern for me, she was immediately telling me ways I could save money. And when I asked about pricing for an outdoor arrangement on the fire mantle at our venue, she highly discouraged me from paying for that, indicating it would be a waste as the flowers wouldn't last 30 minutes in the heat (June 12 wedding). When I mentioned that other florists were pushing that arrangement and promoting it as dual use for the sweetheart table, she reminded me that I would have my own bouquet to dual purpose for the sweetheart table. She also offered that I have someone else pick up the flowers to save $100 on the delivery/setup fee. In the end, I went with Andrea to save money and wasn't sure what to expect on quality. However, when my best friend showed up with my flowers I nearly starting crying. They were WAY BEYOND my expectations for the price I paid. They were absolutely STUNNING! These were the first flowers I ever had that I was truly sad could not last forever. I love Andrea for helping me save money and providing exceptional work for the value. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended!
  • F
    Faith Married on 03/05/2016
    Andrea is awesome at what she does! I walked into the shop without an appointment and Andrea took the time to wright up a quote for my wedding flowers. I told her what i wanted and they went above and beyond.... my wedding flowers were breath taking..... exactly what i wanted! Thank you so much for making our wedding even more beautiful!
    Shaleen Married on 01/16/2016
    Rose Garden Floral did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding flowers. They went above and beyond anything that I could imagine. Andrea was so accommodating and offered suggestions that really made our flowers perfect for our venue. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and fragrant our flowers were. We even got to enjoy them for a little over a week after our wedding which was amazing! Everything they brought was stunning - from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the arch flowers and isle petals. We would very highly recommend them!
    Leyla Married on 02/21/2015
    I cannot express my gratitude towards Andrea for everything! Not only did she work with my budget, she assured me that she would give me the best deal possible! I was a DIY bride and had a small budget for the flowers but for less than half the price i would have paid somewhere else, i got the most GORGEOUS bouquets, and centerpieces EVER! for an amazing price i got my gorgeous bouquet, bouquets for 7 bridesmaids, flowers for 25 centerpieces, flowers for the cake, and still had some extra!! seriously, my wedding was perfect because of the gorgeous flowers!!
  • User2328406 2+ years ago
    This is a great place to get flowers wholesale for weddings and events. Prices are unbeatable!
    Kristen Married on 10/25/2014
    I am SO glad I found Rose Garden Floral. When I started planning my wedding I was looking everywhere for affordable flower options because I didn't even know if flowers were all that important to me. Rose Garden actually sells flowers and accessories in bulk if you want to DIY which I thought was awesome, but their prices for designs were so good I decided to go that route instead. The meeting to decide on the flowers/style etc was super quick and easy. I just looked through their pictures and pointed out flowers I liked, and she was really helpful with professional suggestions as far as color combinations/sizes and consistency throughout all the pieces I ordered. I got a bridal bouquet plus a toss bouquet, a maid of honor bouquet, groom and best man boutonniere, as well as corsages and boutonnieres for our parents/siblings. When we picked everything up the morning of the wedding I was honestly blown away. Everything was so beautiful and better than I could have thought, but especially my bouquet!! It was a cascade style with lilies, carnations and spray roses and it turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the whole day. I was beyond satisfied with the job they did and would definitely recommend them!
    Brittney Married on 10/12/2014
    Although at first Andrea flew through the types of flowers, once I asked her to show me photos (I don't have much experience with unusual flowers) our experience was amazing. She helped select the best shades of flowers as well as types for our style and wedding. Her prices were phenomenal as well. Would highly recommend!
    Kristen Married on 08/23/2014
    Flowers are a big part of the wedding and rose garden floral didn't let me down the flowers where beautiful. very flexible with changes I made along the way. I would highly recommend them.
    Melissa Married on 04/26/2014
    I was a DIY flower bride and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I quickly discovered I was out of my league. Andrea with Rose Garden helped me through it and if it weren't for her advice my flowers would have been a disaster. You absolutely cannot beat her prices on bulk flowers if you're a bride and not a vendor and everything she sold us was beautiful and held up nicely for several days!
    Donna Married on 04/26/2014
    Beautiful, elegant flowers! Perfect and amazing! Andrea is the best!!! Great pricing too :)
  • F
    Fina Married on 04/03/2014
    Affordable price, beautiful flowers.
    Amy Married on 03/01/2014
    Rose Garden Floral was a pleasure to work with! All of our arrangements turned out beautifully, and we received several comments as a result. We felt that the value offered in the final product was in line with what our budget was. We highly recommend Rose Garden Floral!
    Ashlie Married on 09/28/2013
    Andrea was easy to work with, very flexible when I needed to change my order several times, and affordable. My bouquets, the boutonnieres, and all the centerpieces were beautiful!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/23/2013
    Rose Garden Floral provided us with the most beautiful and high quality flowers for our wedding. Andrea was AMAZING and worked with us on our budget and did not skimp anywhere. She was kind, honest and a true professional to work with!
    Rosanna Married on 10/05/2012
    Rose Garden Floral has EXCELLENT prices on their flowers. You can buy arrangements or flowers in bulk. I was able to get 7 different types of flowers for 11 tables for about $120. It was actually a little less because they offered a discount if you pay cash. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful and they have a HUGE selection. I have recommended them to many friends. One thing I love is that I didn't have to order them online, hope they arrive on the right day then worry about storing them. I ordered them, arranged a time to pick up my bridal party flowers the morning of my wedding, then another time to get the flowers for the reception a little later. You can pick them up all at once, but I didn't want to store them for a few hours and a friend was willing to get the reception flowers for me a little later. Rose Garden Floral is a great choice!