Rose Garden Estate Weddings Reviews

Rose Garden Estate Weddings 6
Rose Garden Estate Weddings 7

Danna Studley · Getting married on 12/05/2019

Great experience

The amazing mountain views and gorgeous honeymoon house made us book , but the excellent customer service made our event perfect . Our constant texts were always answered right away by Lorie , and Luke and Harrison were on top of everything during the party. The food was really good ! Our guests and my family were very happy with the whole experience. Smart choice

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Delfine

Delfine Ramirez · Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless from start to finish

I'm from Las Vegas and my fiancée is from LA . We never actually saw the venue before our wedding day but based on reviews and the venues website we made the decision to use Rose Garden as they were in the middle for both families. From my first phone call with Lori to the end of the evening at our wedding with the event manager Harrison , things were done to perfection ! I felt like they cared about my vision and my guests . Everything is clean and maintained and the property is fabulous from the guest house to the views. People were in awe . The price was extremely reasonable and the customer service I received was top notch . Worth It !!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 8
  • Z

Zurine Cortez · Married on 01/05/2019

My Perfect Day

Rose Garden was so helpful in every way and I was in constant contact with them from emails to texts . I felt confident that everything was going to be taken care of so I wouldn't have to worry about anything but showing up and enjoying my special day . I didn't get a chance to see the wedding setup until I was actually walking down the aisle and I was blown away . Literally everything from start to finish was as perfect as it could be. I never doubted that the wedding would be nice and that everything will turn out as expected but I was blown away by how special and perfect and beautiful it really was . THANK YOU for making the wedding of my dreams !

Sent on 02/15/2019

McKayla · Married on 10/13/2018

My Husband and I got married here on October 13th, 2018. Let me tell you this place is amazing. When I saw it for the first time I knew right away that this was the place to begin my fairytale with the love of my life. The staff was super helpful with answering questions we had. Not to mention they were on top of everything including any concerns we expressed. I want to thank you Paul, Lori , and Luke for making my day amazing. You guys have created such a beautiful place. For any future brides this place should be your first and last stop for a venue. You will walk in on the premises and you will leave knowing your wedding will be amazing. I know mine was. Keep up the wonderful work. - McKayla and Kevin Nelson

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 9
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 10
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 11

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! All of the guests were blown away by how beautiful the venue was! Everything went so smoothly! I couldn't have imagined it any more perfect. Staying in the Victorian house made it so easy for me and my husband. Everything was just so beautiful and stress free! The way it should be!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 12

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough great things about this venue! From our first initial phone call, to our last hugs goodbye, Paul and Lorie were AMAZING and so easy to work with! They are over accommodating and the best couple to run a venue! We looked at a lot of venues and as soon as we found this hidden treasure we knew this is exactly what is perfect for us. The venue is so beautiful, and the reception barn is already decorated so perfectly you don’t have to add much decor to have the perfect day! The food was AMAZING, Laurie helped in every way on our wedding day.. all the way down to pouring me a drink of fireball after the ceremony! Our guest were all amazed at how beautiful everything is and said it couldn’t have been more perfect. Plus, you don’t find many venues that allow you to bring in your own alcohol, and use their bartender that comes inclusive with the package. We did the small package with 60 guest, and ordered pizza for the kiddos! The grounds are kept up beautifully... and the bed and breakfast for the bride and groom the night of the wedding is more than we could have asked for. To be able to walk from the venue, across the side walk for our wedding night was perfect! The help and attentiveness they give you.. just anything to make life easy for the bride and groom made the day so stress free and memorable! Thank you so much for going out of the way to make our wedding day so perfect!

You’re not just getting a Venue with the Rose Garden Estates, you’re getting amazing food, help through the day, and even beautiful arches to choose from! You won’t find a venue better than this one!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 13

Madison · Married on 05/25/2018

I appreciate good customer service and I got that ! I'm from Las Vegas but my fiancées family is from LA. Heard about Rose Garden from a future family member in Pasadena and loved it the minute I saw the photos and prices !! They always seem to answer their phones - shocking- and they were always patient with my MANY questions . Place is beautiful and very very peaceful . Every wedding I've been too had problems - not mine . It was smooth sailing the whole day . At the end of the night after dancing for hours , the jacuzzi was heavenly . I made the right choice , rose garden rocks !!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 14

Talia · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I were married at Rose Garden Estates last week and we highly recommend this wedding venue the place is beautiful, and the owners Paul and Lorie are the sweetest, most helpful people. They always respond back right away and really made my day stress free. I am still getting responses back from family and friends on how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you Paul and Lorie for the great experience!!
    The Mayorquins

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 15
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 16
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 17

Carla · Married on 04/21/2018

My daughter and son-in-law were married April 21st at Rose Garden Estate. They picked the Ultimate Package with the American Food caterer. Paul and Lorie Weinroth and family took care of everything on their big day. The venue was gorgeous! The reception hall was amazing! We received so many compliments on the food. People told us that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Anytime I had a question, I would text Paul and he would immediately respond. This is so important when you are trying to iron out important details. Thank you, Rose Garden Estate, for an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue! Their big day could not have turned out any better.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 18
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 19

Kristina · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband & I got married at Rose Garden Estate in April 2018. We fell in love with this venue the moment we went to look at it. The scenery & views are absolutely breathtaking and the owners are the nicest, easiest people to work with. The packages they offer are simply unmatched. It made wedding planning much easier than we imagine it would’ve been. The day of was a breeze and the most magical day we’ve ever had. Luke was extremely helpful on the day of as well. He gave us great guidance and made everything seamless. I would absolutely recommend this venue to everyone & anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 20
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 21
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 22
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 23

Robin · Married on 03/10/2018

“When we started looking at venues we knew that we were looking for a space that would allow us to have a modest size, intimate wedding day with our closest family and friends. We had decided at the outset that we didn’t want to ask our guests to travel for more than 2 hours to get to our wedding venue of choice. Having said that… after another day or so of looking at the websites for what seemed like every single wedding venue with 2 hours of Monterey Park we just couldn’t get Rose Garden Estate out of our minds and just had to book a viewing. We knew within minutes of arriving that Rose Garden was the venue for us (and that it was worth the extra traveling for our guests)! We felt like we were in a magical garden as Lorie showed us around the beautiful grounds. Being able to hold the both the ceremony and the reception on-site was also a huge positive for us – we knew that we didn’t want to get married in a church and the barn was the perfect alternative. We are both in Law Enforcement and the package prices saved us a fortune over every other venue we looked at. We have had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends who said that they had never been to a wedding venue like Rose Garden before, it was definitely worth asking them to travel just that little bit further! Everyone has commented on how beautiful the venue is and the pictures do not do the venue justice !! The food was wonderful and there was allot of it. We have a couple of pieces of advice for other couples planning their wedding: don’t think you have to do everything that you see on Pinterest! Rose Garden is beautiful already, but if you want to add to that, choose a couple of DIY projects that you can easily execute within the time you have – your time is precious and we found that too many DIY project can be a little stressful! Thank you Paul for instant answers to all my questions - even late at night , Lorie for being a wonderful minister and day of coordinator and Luke and Dianne

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 24

Tamara · Married on 02/03/2018

I can’t thank Rose Garden Estate enough for our perfect day. Communication was always clear and prompt, organizing the day with Paul was so simple and there were no hidden costs. The staff could not have been any more welcoming and professional, it was their priority to ensure we had an amazing wedding - it never felt at any time tacky or rushed, it was just beautiful. Id do it again in a minute...could be back one day for a vow renewal! Thank you to everyone who was involved in our day! I had a Celtic wedding that we loved! Its so different from traditional weddings and the wording is beautiful. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a non-traditional wedding that still is very elegant. Excellent food and the scenery is to die for.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 25

Abby · Married on 01/05/2018

I got fast and friendly service from the owners the minute I contacted them 9 pm !!! and we were in constant contact till the wedding . The venue is way more pretty in person than the photos show . It's like having an elegant rustic ballroom with a spectacular outdoor setting . The whole setting feels very intimate because it's only for your guests and I felt like every one that worked there actually cared for me and my event which took a load of stress off . I'm very grateful to Paul and Lori and their kids , they were always around during the event to do whatever I asked . Great service and excellent food ! And the big Jacuzzi after the wedding is a HUGE bonus .

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 26

Jonathan · Married on 01/03/2018

The venue was stunning, amenities and capacity were more than prefect. Gorgeous people run this place. They were more than gracious to us and our situation. We had to cancel our wedding twice and through medical issues with both our mothers the day seemed impossible. But these amazing people gave two disabled veterans a perfect day.

They met all our accommodations, they were present for all concerns, the venue was magical, the house is perfection and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 27
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 28
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 29
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 30

Karissa · Married on 12/09/2017

This past Saturday I married as my Best Friend & Maid of Honor put it, "my person." Chip & I had an amazing wedding! A huge thank you to Lorie, Paul, Luke, Dianne, & Harrison. Not to forget Alec our bartender & Clarence the security guard. Lorie made sure that everything was perfect & that all our needs and wants were met. I have been told that most weddings have that one guy who is disastrous (never thought it would be my own brother). Needless to say besides that minor glitch my BIG DAY was PERFECT! We had an excellent experience & once again a tremendous Thank You to the owners.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lin · Married on 10/22/2017

The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent! They worked with our budget and found the perfect package for us! The food for the reception was amazing! I can't say it enough, it was easy and pleasant!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Leanora · Married on 10/06/2017

No words can describe our experience! We have been planning our wedding for a year and just got married. It was just absolutely stunning. Paul and Lori made it so we could enjoy our day and didn't have to lift a finger! They were always just a text away and answered all of our questions honestly and quickly. Whenever you would want to see the venue, they made it happen! They had nothing but patience and were so courteous towards is and every one of our family members! We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding. The venue alone is breathtaking. You walk in and you feel welcome! The views and the environment surrounding it made every one of my guests (and me) speechless. The caterers they recommended are so amazing. The food was just to die for. And we have plenty of leftovers for weeks! Our ceremony was flawless And our reception couldn't have been any more gorgeous! It went very smoothly. Everyone had such a good time! And one of the best parts is just walking over to the house after it was over and not having to worry about cleaning up! The house is huge and makes you feel like royalty! The staff who helped set up and break down were professional and 100% happy to do anything you requested! I don't think there is one bad word to say about our wedding and stay at Rose Garden Estates or about the owners! Needless to say, they made us feel like we were family and like we were at home! It was an experience my husband and I will NEVER forget! And we would like to owe most of that to this venue and Paul and lori for going above and beyond! This place is a hidden gem in the mountains and I would absolutely recommend anyone to have an event here!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Josie · Married on 09/22/2017

Rose Garden Estate staff worked overtime to make my day everything I wanted . The beautiful home was so clean and decorated like a dream . After the wedding I got to sink into the jacuzzi and go over my days events . The barn is very beautiful and the views are magical . Great food and friendly people . I made the right choice .

Sent on 10/17/2017

LIANNE · Married on 09/02/2017

The Rose Garden Estates is hands down the best place to get married! Location and Scenery is breath taking and the views are amazing. My handsome husband and I were married on Sept. 2, 2017 at the Rose Garden Estates.
    Paul, Lorie, and their Family sure know how to make a wedding Successful!
    They provided the best service, and they are upfront, reliable, and they will take care of you.
    We visited the place about 4 to 5 times. We signed the contact in February, We got really lucky with our date.
    We are from LA originally from Delano/Porterville. So it was super hard to find a Nice outdoor/Indoor
    venue for our family and friends to travel to.
    (Tip: We decided on no kids under 13 for our wedding as we didn't want to be responsible for any damages or anything breaking on the property, we also just wanted the adults to have a good time!)
    We decided on the Luxury Package with 150ppl, which included, drinks, food, ice, china, free decor, set up, clean up, linens,officiant, the house the night of, and sercurity for 100ppl.
    They were super helpful and flexible with our payments. Paul and Lorie were always available by phone, text, email.
    We rented the house the night before to have a rehearsal dinner and to decorate. I had maybe 2 hours of sleep. (It was worth renting the night before to prep last minute decorations.)
    The day of my ceremony in the morning with had yummy breakfast & coffee.
    The day of the wedding Luke and Lorie and the rest of the crew set up everything that I asked for. I used their free decorations for the ceremony and reception.( Brides take advantage , they have cool stuff like, lace, welcome signs , cake stands, fairy lights, etc)
    Rose Garden is Pet Friendly!! They let us share our special Day with mini Shepard mix Bridget!!
    The Food was 100% bomb.com! All night our ourselves and our guest said the service was incredible from Luke, Lorie and the Fam!Thank you Rose Garden!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 31
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 32
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 33
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 34
    Rose Garden Estate Weddings 35

Melanie · Married on 08/23/2017

This venue was everything I could have asked for and much, much more. Lori and Paul are the best to work with. They are so kind, considerate and accommodating. I promise, all that they offer in their wedding packages you cannot go anywhere else and get what you pay for here. Lori is so helpful, she asked us throughout the evening if there was anything we needed. She was so kind to even serve mine and my husbands dinner before guests started lining up for the most delicious wedding food I have yet to eat (and I’m not saying that just because it was my wedding) having the ability to get ready before the wedding service onsite is a huge plus. Not only the women had enough room to get ready but all the men as well. Their beautiful home is comfortable, relaxing, and so charming. At the end of the night, Lori and Paul took care of ALL the cleanup, and even had the leftover wedding food boxed up and taken to the house. It was so much fun to be able to stay the night in the bridal suite, and wake up to Paul’s amazing cooking. He made us the best French toast I have ever had. I will say too, that my husband and I are foodies and can tell you where the best is, and Paul definitely earns best French toast award. Make your special day relaxing, don’t stress. let Rose Garden Estates pamper you, and have the wedding you deserve.

Sent on 09/27/2017

kristin · Married on 07/14/2017

Great venue in a beautiful location, the owners Paul and Lorie are very helpful and make things less stressful. The venue is filled with everything you will need including beautiful décor to use! This venue allows for flexibility and guests are able to enjoy the beautiful scenery as well.
    The food was extremely good and the amount was mind blowing. The plates were completely filled, many guests got seconds and thirds. Our refrigerator is completely filled still!! If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend this venue for locals and non-locals, you can't go wrong!! It made for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2017

The view is to die for and the customer service was perfect. I’m so glad I picked the Estate . I’m really, really happy . PS the tri tip is fabulous!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/16/2017

I searched the Antelope Valley area and the Sanfernando Valley area for months. And then there was Rose Garden Estate Weddings. I fell in love with the picture on Facebook on my recommendations. The owners Paul and Lorie are the sweetest people, EVER. The prices are definitely in our budget. My wedding is set for June 2017. I keep in contact with them as questions come across and they respond immediately via text or email. I know I made the right choice and can't wait for the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Beatrice · Married on 05/28/2017

Where can I even begin? I reviewed this venue before my wedding and if I could give it a better rating than 5 stars I would! The venue itself is gorgeous, affordable, and can be modified to any brides style. The owners are so helpful! I always texted or called Paul and he always answered within the hour with. There was a time when I had trouble with my hotel blocking rooms for my guests, I called them for some different hotel options ready to burst from the stress and they took care of it for me. They called the manager and cleared up the problem. To say they are helpful is an understatement, they really care about their customers. The day of my wedding Lorrie made everything easy and stress free from set up to clean up. She was sweet and my guests loved her. The next day Paul made me and my new husband these amazing French toasts served with coffee, and wow, my husband still bothers me to text him for the recipe. What I really appreciated about them was, they were honest and sweet. If they couldn't do something for us or we couldn't bring a certain type of décor or what have you, they didn't pussyfoot around the question they politely gave you the answer. This is a family owned business and they are doing a great job. If you want a beautiful wedding, great customer service, and prices that are reasonable give Lorrie and Paul a call. Thank you both for everything, we appreciate that you helped make our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

I found out about Rose Garden Estates before I even was engaged. So once after being engaged I knew this is where I wanted my wedding. I looked into a couple other places but the fact that they include EVERYTHING is what was the most helpful part I loved not having to stress about a bunch of different venders. Then the second we stepped foot on the property it was a done deal. I can't even explain the beauty of this place. Paul and Lori were so helpful the entire time whenever I had a question Paul had an answer. Not to mention the breakfast the next morning was perfect. I could go on and on about this place, I definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/23/2017