Rose Garden Estate Weddings Reviews

80 Reviews for Rose Garden Estate Weddings

• Jeff

Karsyn Bree · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Very Understanding

My daughter was due to get married the day before Easter at Rose Garden Estates. After everything that is going on in the world right now my daughter's dream wedding day had to be put on hold. We contacted Lorie today with our thoughts and fears about the wedding. She was very understanding and gave us a full refund that she sent via PayPal within minutes. In these trying times it was so nice to deal with someone so understanding. Thank you for everything Lorie for your quick response and understanding!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Gloria

Gloria Estrada · Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent!

I had my wedding here just last weekend and i have to say that it was absolutely beautiful!! From the service to the venue itself is just incredible.
    Lorie was awesome very sweet and helpful as well as her team, Stephen and Monica.
    Lorie was very responsive and very flexible with my husband and I. The location is gorgeous, th house we stayed in for the night was neat and had everything we needed. Hands down I would recommend the Rose Garden Estate in Tehachapi! You won't regret it.
    #Gloria&JessieSanchez

Sent on 02/02/2020

Danna Studley · Married on 12/05/2019

Great experience

The amazing mountain views and gorgeous honeymoon house made us book , but the excellent customer service made our event perfect . Our constant texts were always answered right away by Lorie , and Luke and Harrison were on top of everything during the party. The food was really good ! Our guests and my family were very happy with the whole experience. Smart choice

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Maria

Maria Gorman · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, quick, beautiful, professional

Amazing service! Beautiful venue! Amazing vendors! Exceeded every expectation I had! We had an amazing time for our renewal!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Lilianne Klumpp · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Venue

I don't know where to begin. When our daughter started to look for wedding venues we didn't think we could find the right one until we saw The Rose Garden Estates. From the moment we pulled up and started to see this beautiful venue she knew it was definitely the one. Lorie was very sweet and always answered any questions we had. We chose the Luxury package that includes everything you need ...just bring your own personal touches to make it yours. All the vendors were amazing and the food was excellent with plenty of it. Ben the DJ kept the wedding going at the perfect pace and really made the whole night full of happy quests. Leslie and her beautiful cake and all the yummy treats were to die for. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what our daughter imagined them to be. Thank you so much for making our daughters wedding the one she dreamed about!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Crystal Sanders · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing service and venue !!

Wow, I am not even sure where to start with our review of Rose Garden Estate ! Absolutely everything was incredible!
    Firstly we had the awful task of locating a venue without the opportunity to see it first hand as we both were out of the country for almost a year before our wedding. Making everything much harder than it already was. After looking at dozens of venues online up and down the country we came across this beautiful venue on google ! The pictures looked incredible, such a beautiful location and such a beautiful venue.
    We both fell in love with the look and feel of the venue over pictures alone. We contacted Lorie and she took us through a general run through of what most couples do on their day but let us know they were very open to any creative ideas we had to make things a little different for our day. She really put our minds at rest and we knew even though we hadn’t seen the venue it was definitely the right place for us.
    During all the months leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Lorie. We obviously had so many questions and requests through not being able to be there physically, but she was there to quickly respond to all our emails and give helpful friendly advice for everything.
    When we actually got to see the venue (the day before the wedding!) we were absolutely blown away! Even the most beautiful pictures still don’t seem to do justice for how beautiful of a location it is. The whole place just has a magical feeling to it, The Barn, The Lawn areas….and the hills all around you ! The honeymoon cottage is just beautiful, such a lovely place for the bride to get ready with her bridesmaids and for the couple to stay the night of their wedding. People often ask us what was the best part about our wedding day and for both of us the best part about the day was that we didn’t worry about anything. Lorie works very closely with the vendors they recommend and for good reason. Their operation is smooth and slick, the co-ordination they have with their staff and vendors is amazing and we have both worked in the hospitality industry for years. It was an incredible feeling to know that we could relax and enjoy our day knowing everything was going smoothly and our guests were all enjoying themselves. We never had to keep track of time, Harrison the day of manager was there making sure everything was running smoothly and on time.
    Always listen to the advice the venue has to offer, they will know best! They’ve seen many weddings so they know what will work and what may not come off as well as you’re thinking. Rose Garden gave us so many recommendations and we’re so glad we took them!
    We highly recommend Rose Garden , Lorie, and all her staff! From the start they worked with us to accommodate our unconventional circumstances. Everything felt so personal and dedicated to us, devoted to making our day as incredible as it could be. They worked with us to create something that fit into our budget, giving us multiple options and never pressured into something we felt uncomfortable with.
    I think what makes Rose Garden such an incredible place is how personal everything is. From the moment we first made contact with Lorie, through to leaving the day after with Harrison our wedding event was a joy. The venue is stunning and so incredibly peaceful! We truly experienced a fairy-tale wedding at Rose Garden

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Delfine

Delfine Ramirez · Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless from start to finish

I'm from Las Vegas and my fiancée is from LA . We never actually saw the venue before our wedding day but based on reviews and the venues website we made the decision to use Rose Garden as they were in the middle for both families. From my first phone call with Lori to the end of the evening at our wedding with the event manager Harrison , things were done to perfection ! I felt like they cared about my vision and my guests . Everything is clean and maintained and the property is fabulous from the guest house to the views. People were in awe . The price was extremely reasonable and the customer service I received was top notch . Worth It !!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Gabby Evans · Married on 06/02/2019

Worth the drive !

My wedding day …. was perfect YAY !! I felt like I really didn’t have to bring any thing because the venue has so much free decor - so saved a bunch of money YAY !! again. Food was fabulous and Lories as the minister was perfect YAY !! amazingly pretty location and house to spend the night in YAY !! Harrison was wonderful the entire event as the manager YAY !! so what do I think of this place ?? …. pretty much YAY !! sorry former cheerleader ha ha . I'm from San Bernardino and it was worth the drive .

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Z

Zurine Cortez · Married on 01/05/2019

My Perfect Day

Rose Garden was so helpful in every way and I was in constant contact with them from emails to texts . I felt confident that everything was going to be taken care of so I wouldn't have to worry about anything but showing up and enjoying my special day . I didn't get a chance to see the wedding setup until I was actually walking down the aisle and I was blown away . Literally everything from start to finish was as perfect as it could be. I never doubted that the wedding would be nice and that everything will turn out as expected but I was blown away by how special and perfect and beautiful it really was . THANK YOU for making the wedding of my dreams !

Sent on 02/15/2019

McKayla · Married on 10/13/2018

My Husband and I got married here on October 13th, 2018. Let me tell you this place is amazing. When I saw it for the first time I knew right away that this was the place to begin my fairytale with the love of my life. The staff was super helpful with answering questions we had. Not to mention they were on top of everything including any concerns we expressed. I want to thank you Paul, Lori , and Luke for making my day amazing. You guys have created such a beautiful place. For any future brides this place should be your first and last stop for a venue. You will walk in on the premises and you will leave knowing your wedding will be amazing. I know mine was. Keep up the wonderful work. - McKayla and Kevin Nelson

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! All of the guests were blown away by how beautiful the venue was! Everything went so smoothly! I couldn't have imagined it any more perfect. Staying in the Victorian house made it so easy for me and my husband. Everything was just so beautiful and stress free! The way it should be!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough great things about this venue! From our first initial phone call, to our last hugs goodbye, Paul and Lorie were AMAZING and so easy to work with! They are over accommodating and the best couple to run a venue! We looked at a lot of venues and as soon as we found this hidden treasure we knew this is exactly what is perfect for us. The venue is so beautiful, and the reception barn is already decorated so perfectly you don’t have to add much decor to have the perfect day! The food was AMAZING, Laurie helped in every way on our wedding day.. all the way down to pouring me a drink of fireball after the ceremony! Our guest were all amazed at how beautiful everything is and said it couldn’t have been more perfect. Plus, you don’t find many venues that allow you to bring in your own alcohol, and use their bartender that comes inclusive with the package. We did the small package with 60 guest, and ordered pizza for the kiddos! The grounds are kept up beautifully... and the bed and breakfast for the bride and groom the night of the wedding is more than we could have asked for. To be able to walk from the venue, across the side walk for our wedding night was perfect! The help and attentiveness they give you.. just anything to make life easy for the bride and groom made the day so stress free and memorable! Thank you so much for going out of the way to make our wedding day so perfect!

You’re not just getting a Venue with the Rose Garden Estates, you’re getting amazing food, help through the day, and even beautiful arches to choose from! You won’t find a venue better than this one!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Madison · Married on 05/25/2018

I appreciate good customer service and I got that ! I'm from Las Vegas but my fiancées family is from LA. Heard about Rose Garden from a future family member in Pasadena and loved it the minute I saw the photos and prices !! They always seem to answer their phones - shocking- and they were always patient with my MANY questions . Place is beautiful and very very peaceful . Every wedding I've been too had problems - not mine . It was smooth sailing the whole day . At the end of the night after dancing for hours , the jacuzzi was heavenly . I made the right choice , rose garden rocks !!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Talia · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I were married at Rose Garden Estates last week and we highly recommend this wedding venue the place is beautiful, and the owners Paul and Lorie are the sweetest, most helpful people. They always respond back right away and really made my day stress free. I am still getting responses back from family and friends on how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you Paul and Lorie for the great experience!!
    The Mayorquins

Sent on 05/19/2018

Carla · Married on 04/21/2018

My daughter and son-in-law were married April 21st at Rose Garden Estate. They picked the Ultimate Package with the American Food caterer. Paul and Lorie Weinroth and family took care of everything on their big day. The venue was gorgeous! The reception hall was amazing! We received so many compliments on the food. People told us that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Anytime I had a question, I would text Paul and he would immediately respond. This is so important when you are trying to iron out important details. Thank you, Rose Garden Estate, for an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue! Their big day could not have turned out any better.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband & I got married at Rose Garden Estate in April 2018. We fell in love with this venue the moment we went to look at it. The scenery & views are absolutely breathtaking and the owners are the nicest, easiest people to work with. The packages they offer are simply unmatched. It made wedding planning much easier than we imagine it would’ve been. The day of was a breeze and the most magical day we’ve ever had. Luke was extremely helpful on the day of as well. He gave us great guidance and made everything seamless. I would absolutely recommend this venue to everyone & anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Robin · Married on 03/10/2018

“When we started looking at venues we knew that we were looking for a space that would allow us to have a modest size, intimate wedding day with our closest family and friends. We had decided at the outset that we didn’t want to ask our guests to travel for more than 2 hours to get to our wedding venue of choice. Having said that… after another day or so of looking at the websites for what seemed like every single wedding venue with 2 hours of Monterey Park we just couldn’t get Rose Garden Estate out of our minds and just had to book a viewing. We knew within minutes of arriving that Rose Garden was the venue for us (and that it was worth the extra traveling for our guests)! We felt like we were in a magical garden as Lorie showed us around the beautiful grounds. Being able to hold the both the ceremony and the reception on-site was also a huge positive for us – we knew that we didn’t want to get married in a church and the barn was the perfect alternative. We are both in Law Enforcement and the package prices saved us a fortune over every other venue we looked at. We have had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends who said that they had never been to a wedding venue like Rose Garden before, it was definitely worth asking them to travel just that little bit further! Everyone has commented on how beautiful the venue is and the pictures do not do the venue justice !! The food was wonderful and there was allot of it. We have a couple of pieces of advice for other couples planning their wedding: don’t think you have to do everything that you see on Pinterest! Rose Garden is beautiful already, but if you want to add to that, choose a couple of DIY projects that you can easily execute within the time you have – your time is precious and we found that too many DIY project can be a little stressful! Thank you Paul for instant answers to all my questions - even late at night , Lorie for being a wonderful minister and day of coordinator and Luke and Dianne

Sent on 06/28/2018

Tamara · Married on 02/03/2018

I can’t thank Rose Garden Estate enough for our perfect day. Communication was always clear and prompt, organizing the day with Paul was so simple and there were no hidden costs. The staff could not have been any more welcoming and professional, it was their priority to ensure we had an amazing wedding - it never felt at any time tacky or rushed, it was just beautiful. Id do it again in a minute...could be back one day for a vow renewal! Thank you to everyone who was involved in our day! I had a Celtic wedding that we loved! Its so different from traditional weddings and the wording is beautiful. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a non-traditional wedding that still is very elegant. Excellent food and the scenery is to die for.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Abby · Married on 01/05/2018

I got fast and friendly service from the owners the minute I contacted them 9 pm !!! and we were in constant contact till the wedding . The venue is way more pretty in person than the photos show . It's like having an elegant rustic ballroom with a spectacular outdoor setting . The whole setting feels very intimate because it's only for your guests and I felt like every one that worked there actually cared for me and my event which took a load of stress off . I'm very grateful to Paul and Lori and their kids , they were always around during the event to do whatever I asked . Great service and excellent food ! And the big Jacuzzi after the wedding is a HUGE bonus .

Sent on 01/27/2018

Jonathan · Married on 01/03/2018

The venue was stunning, amenities and capacity were more than prefect. Gorgeous people run this place. They were more than gracious to us and our situation. We had to cancel our wedding twice and through medical issues with both our mothers the day seemed impossible. But these amazing people gave two disabled veterans a perfect day.

They met all our accommodations, they were present for all concerns, the venue was magical, the house is perfection and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Karissa · Married on 12/09/2017

This past Saturday I married as my Best Friend & Maid of Honor put it, "my person." Chip & I had an amazing wedding! A huge thank you to Lorie, Paul, Luke, Dianne, & Harrison. Not to forget Alec our bartender & Clarence the security guard. Lorie made sure that everything was perfect & that all our needs and wants were met. I have been told that most weddings have that one guy who is disastrous (never thought it would be my own brother). Needless to say besides that minor glitch my BIG DAY was PERFECT! We had an excellent experience & once again a tremendous Thank You to the owners.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lin · Married on 10/22/2017

The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent! They worked with our budget and found the perfect package for us! The food for the reception was amazing! I can't say it enough, it was easy and pleasant!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Leanora · Married on 10/06/2017

No words can describe our experience! We have been planning our wedding for a year and just got married. It was just absolutely stunning. Paul and Lori made it so we could enjoy our day and didn't have to lift a finger! They were always just a text away and answered all of our questions honestly and quickly. Whenever you would want to see the venue, they made it happen! They had nothing but patience and were so courteous towards is and every one of our family members! We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding. The venue alone is breathtaking. You walk in and you feel welcome! The views and the environment surrounding it made every one of my guests (and me) speechless. The caterers they recommended are so amazing. The food was just to die for. And we have plenty of leftovers for weeks! Our ceremony was flawless And our reception couldn't have been any more gorgeous! It went very smoothly. Everyone had such a good time! And one of the best parts is just walking over to the house after it was over and not having to worry about cleaning up! The house is huge and makes you feel like royalty! The staff who helped set up and break down were professional and 100% happy to do anything you requested! I don't think there is one bad word to say about our wedding and stay at Rose Garden Estates or about the owners! Needless to say, they made us feel like we were family and like we were at home! It was an experience my husband and I will NEVER forget! And we would like to owe most of that to this venue and Paul and lori for going above and beyond! This place is a hidden gem in the mountains and I would absolutely recommend anyone to have an event here!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Josie · Married on 09/22/2017

Rose Garden Estate staff worked overtime to make my day everything I wanted . The beautiful home was so clean and decorated like a dream . After the wedding I got to sink into the jacuzzi and go over my days events . The barn is very beautiful and the views are magical . Great food and friendly people . I made the right choice .

Sent on 10/17/2017