Rose Candy Cinema Reviews

1 User photo

Rose Candy Cinema 1

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful memories

Rose candy cinema was remarkable to work with! They captured the most perfect day of our lives through creative artistic inspiration and gave us a beautiful way to look back over the years of how our journey began. Many thanks to all of you.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

January Wedding

Rose Candy Cinema is amazing! Jason is incredible at his craft and has captured our wedding day with perfection

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lacy Kerrick · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing work!

Jason and his team at Rose Candy Cinema went above and beyond for our wedding video and were truly amazing to work with. The quality was superb and we are absolutely thrilled with the outcome! 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2018

It was the most perfect day of my life and I wouldn’t have wanted to choose anyone other than Jason and his team to capture it for us! He was professional, prompt, on point and everything a bride values in a vendor! His work is simply amazing, Jason is one talented individual!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Film is perfect!

Video was absolutely gorgeous! I'm still getting compliments! We're thrilled with our film and will treasure it for years to come. Jason did an excellent job and if you chose him, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Susana · Married on 04/28/2018

Stunning, and beautiful work! My wedding was a destination wedding, and Jason was more than happy to travel with me and my husband to film the journey to our special day. We made him fly, drive long distances, and take a boat trip to record our moment. We didn't know how this was going to get done because of the traveling part, but he listened to us, and he was so patient, so helpful, so understanding, and very willing to go above and beyond to work with us. His vision exceded our expectations. I cannot thank him enough for the amazing work that he did. The video, well, it was a masterpiece. Our family and friends loved it, we love it! He did such an incredible job, and we are happy that our special moment became even more memorable, timeless, and priceless. He was definitely the right guy to work with for our special moment. Absolutely recommended.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

I was so excited when I found Jason... I was searching for a videographer for awhile and was never really impressed with both the picture quality and the sound. When I came across Jason's work I was blown away. Meeting him was very easy and he assured me he would be able to make it work with just 1 videographer which definitely worked better with our budget. The day of our wedding, he was great- very professional, on time, no complaints. After the wedding, we received our highlight video very quickly and Jason was very patient working with me to make it just what we wanted. We are really excited to get our full length video. We absolutely love our wedding pictures, but nothing compares to having the audio and movement from the day. It was the best decision we could have made and we highly recommend Jason! Comments from my family and friends so far have been- he is amazing, it looks like a movie, ...and of course plenty of happy tears! Thanks again Jason!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Cristina · Married on 01/12/2018

Jason was a pleasure to work with! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and really understand our vision that we wanted to be captured for our special day. He really put the time in before during and after our wedding to ensure everything was captured and inturn, our video reflected everything we wanted and hoped for. He beautifully captured all the love and fun that was had and turned our memories into a captivating movie.

We are beyond pleased with the final product and highly recommend Jason and his team to future brides and grooms! His work will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Dina · Married on 09/30/2017

We feel very fortunate and happy to have Aircam Productions as the videographer for my daughter's wedding this past September 2017. We chose Aircam Productions after viewing examples of the creative wedding videos on their website, and because they use a drone, in addition to top notch video equipment. The videographers were very professional and literally spent 12 hours capturing all of the special moments of this memorable event. The talented and artistic director of Aircam Productions - Jason Belcov- reproduced all of the beauty and love felt on this special day in a unique and one-of-a-kind highlight video, and we can't wait to see the feature film. We are so happy that we were able to have Aircam Productions for our wedding videographer and highly recommend them if you want a quality, lasting memory of your best day ever!

Sent on 01/09/2018

rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Jason from Aircam productions was wonderful! He was able to work with my budget and on the wedding day he truly worked his magic! Look no further everyone! If you need a videographer do not hesitate! Book with Aircam productions, you will not regret this decision! My video literally took my breath away, it captured every special moment and brought me back to that day where I married my best friend!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

We had a completely positive experience using AirCam Productions for our wedding videography! Jason maintained excellent communication with us leading up to and following our wedding. He and his teammate were able to get awesome footage of our entire day without feeling intrusive. We received our teaser trailer video and absolutely love it. Our family and friends have said nothing but positive things about our video and compare it to a movie trailer. We can't wait to see the feature film that we'll be receiving in the upcoming months! The drone footage that Jason was able to get of our wedding venue is breathtaking. Do not hesitate to book AirCam for your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Jason and his 2nd shooter were incredible to work with! Jason was very organized from the beginning, and didn't miss a thing! His teaser video that he sent us is absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait for the final product! During the reception they did an outstanding job of capturing each moment, but were not in anyone's way. Was a joy to work with, and I highly recommend him, and his team, to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

julie · Married on 04/29/2017

4 minute video that really captured our entire day. Told a great love story. The air shots were a bonus. Everyone who has seen it loved it - I would recommend and Jason was lovely to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Joycelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

We were on the fence about getting a videography package at all, but from our first call with Jason, it was clear that he was willing to be flexible and provide various options that would work for our budget. He was patient with our questions and was very professional throughout our entire experience. One of the things that convinced us to work with Jason was that the quality of his footage was so much cleaner than many other vendors we looked at. From our first conversation it was clear that he takes pride in his work and holds himself to a high standard. On the day of, he coordinated and worked with our photographers very easily, he was well-prepared, and stayed to the very near end to capture as much footage as possible. Our highlight video was great (Jason asked for feedback before finalizing), but it did seem that a different team member might have handled the longer video (it wasn't in as finished of a state as the highlight draft had been and the overall style/feel was different). However, Jason was very accommodating and responsive to our feedback and made sure to deliver a final product we were happy with. The personalized wooden carved box and USB drive were a pleasant surprise and a lovely touch. (We also appreciated being able to pay the invoices online, an option that not many wedding vendors provide. Not earth shattering, but a nice convenience amidst the million other things going on). We're really glad we chose to work with Jason (and that he agreed to work with us)!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Jason was amazing to work with. He spent time talking with us before the wedding to make sure the video would be exactly what we wanted. The team worked seamlessly with our photographer, he captured the most amazing drone shots, and we we are so in love with our incredible highlight video. I can't wait to see the full film! I would highly recommend using Jason for your wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm absolutely in love with our wedding video! The guys were great to work with. Laid back, friendly & easy to talk to. I also had the drone and highly recommend! It really added to the video. Jason made sure that all the editing went smooth and is flawless. Thank you for capturing my special day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 08/13/2016

AMAZING,ONE OF A KIND, BEAUTIFUL WORK! Jason and his team did an incredible job at capturing my special day! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, I highly recommend getting one and DEFINITELY hire Jason. Jason and his team were so polite and creative! They not only used a standard video camera but he has a drone that captures the most amazing scenery! I got my highlight reel soon after the wedding and 10 seconds into the video I was in tears on how beautiful the video was done! It's not just a recording of your day it's a beautiful story you watch unfold of the best day of your life! I highly recommend them!! I had a big wedding with a lot going on and we use three videographers and I'm so glad we did! They didn't miss a thing!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jason is an amazing film maker. He is so specific with the details, has patients, prompt, and really listens and values the needs of what we wanted and asked for. He was quick to respond to emails, showed up exactly on the dot 7AM, and worked until our very last minute! He was accommodating and detail oriented! Exactly what I wanted on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Laura · Married on 04/09/2016

I would definitely recommend this company to others they were very professional and reasonably priced. The quality of the work was exquisite.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alex · Married on 06/23/2018

Jason did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding day--from the very beginning we were drawn to his unique videography style and he did not disappoint! He captured every little moment and showcased it in a way that has been a hit with all of our friends and family.

We were especially thankful for his willingness to work around our own special music request and flawlessly implement that into the video, it has made it that much more special for us and everyone who was a part of our special day. The final product and value we got from Jason was everything we hoped for and we cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Rose Candy Cinema 2

Linda · Married on 08/29/2015

He is very professional but also really gets to know you and your family and makes it personal. The finished product was artistic but captured the event and personalities. The drone shots are amazing. He and his crew go above and beyond and are a joy to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Susan · Married on 05/16/2015

Book this service! They are very creative and very professional

Sent on 08/17/2016