Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski Reviews

103 Reviews for Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski

• Ashley

Ashley Ardry · Married on 10/16/2020

Ashley Giambra

Loved working with Rose she was very helpful! Made your ceremony yours so no two are alike! Makes you feel very comfortable during the whole process! Thank you again

Sent on 10/17/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

You are most welcome, Ashley! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love and everything your heart's desire!

Douglas Huron · Married on 10/11/2020

Simply the best

We LOVED Rose-Ann she is so sweet and caring and professional. She really made our day special. We are having 2 weddings because of Covid and although the process might be stressful having Rose-Ann officiate us twice is definitely a silver lining.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! It was lovely meeting your families in that pretty setting. I'm looking forward to seeing you in October! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Stephanie Creager · Married on 10/09/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Rose-Ann went above and beyond for my wedding. She completely customized our ceremony so that we could have exactly what my husband and I wanted. She truly cares about the couples that she officiates for and she has a passion for what she does. Her price was more than reasonable for everything she did for us. If you want your ceremony to be perfect, Rose-Ann is the perfect choice!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie and Giuseppe! It was a pleasure officiating your wedding and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Chelsy Perry · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing, caring, budget friendly

Rose-Ann was amazing as our officiant. She responded so fast always from the very beginning. Me and my husband wanted the simplest ceremony and she made that so easy to achieve. She always responded to my emails literally within 5 minutes and always had the answers to my questions. The day of the wedding she was on time and very kind and professional. She is also very reasonably priced!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better and would recommend Rose-Ann to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Chelsy! Your wedding was beautiful and it was a pleasure to work with you both. The setting was lovely. I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Rose-Ann

Loren · Married on 10/03/2020

Great JP who loves her job

Rose-Ann was wonderful and was able to perform a perfectly personalized ceremony. We would recommend her to other couples looking for a JP who can help couples express their love for one another.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Loren and Matthew! Your wedding was beautiful and it was wonderful to meet your families. Be happy! Rose-Ann
  • Krista

Krista Laclair · Married on 09/27/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I met Rose-Ann through paint night at brush stroke. She was also my and my sister's art teacher in school. She mentioned to me she was a justice of the peace and I knew right away I'd contact her. Well I did a week before the ceremony and she was ready! It was a covid small ceremony but Rose-Ann helped make it special! She even met another student at the ceremony. I'm so glad to have had an amazing person do our ceremony that everyone had a connection with. Thank you so much Rose-Ann!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

You are most welcome, Krista! It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure reconnecting with you all! I wish you and Rodrigo a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann
  • Stacey

Stacey Ring · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

Our wedding was Sunday, August 9th 2020. Rose-Ann is simply amazing! She is so sweet and truly cares about making all of the weddings she officiates, as beautiful and seem less as possible. She takes the time to make sure the bride and groom are equally happy with the ceremony and even sends well wishes as the day comes closer. Although our day was impacted by COVID and she was not able to attend due to conflicting schedules she ensured her partner, Ann Marie was available to replace her. She is the best and we are grateful for everything she has done!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy everything worked out well! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Bethany Pelletier · Married on 09/20/2020

We highly recommend Rose-Ann!

Rose-Ann was a delight to work with every step of the way. She was thoughtful in working with us to develop the ceremony we wanted and patient as we had to move our date twice due to COVID!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Bethany! Your wedding was beautiful! I wish you a lifetime of friendship and love. Be happy!

Amanda Loureiro · Married on 09/19/2020

Vow renewal ceremony

Rose-Ann did a wonderful job officiating our vow renewals, it was a beautiful ceremony!! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda and Christopher! It was a pleasure working with you and the girls. Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond Amazing!

We are so thankful that We chose Rose-Ann to be our officiant for our wedding day! I was able to book her far in advanced from our date and she kept in contact frequently before our actually wedding! She created a beautiful ceremony for us and guest stated it was the most romantic ceremony they have witnessed! I would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! Your wedding was like a reunion for me! It was wonderful to reconnect with your mom! I wish you and Jaymes ever happiness!
  • Christie

Christie Baker · Married on 08/28/2020

Our perfect and personalized ceremony

My wife and I knew over a year ago when we found Rose-Ann, that she was the perfect fit to officiate our wedding. From planning, to creating the most personalized readings and vows we fell in love with her calming nature and reassurance along the way. Our wedding, like many others, was altered due to the pandemic. We decided on a small intimate ceremony with just our immediate family, and to push the big celebration to next year. Our ceremony was perfect! Rose-Ann guided us along the way and helped to calm our nerves while reading our vows. Her positive energy and presence was so needed and helped us both on our big day. We love Rose-Ann and can not thank her enough for making our day so memorable! She also gave us a beautiful personalized binder that holds our vows and readings!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Christie! Your wedding was lovely and it was a pleasure to meet your families. They made me feel welcomed and at home. I wish you both every happiness and look forward to seeing you next year! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Brianna · Married on 08/02/2020

Rose-Ann was amazing!

Rose-Ann did an amazing job officiating our mini wedding during covid-19. Our ceremony was perfect and everything we ever wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

You are most welcome, Brianna! It was a pleasure officiating your ceremony. I'm so happy you invited me. Be happy! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Chris Perez · Married on 06/27/2020

Thoughtful and professional

We really enjoyed having Rose-Ann perform our wedding ceremony. She was very professional and also very lovely and sweet. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Chris! I enjoyed working with both of you. Your wedding was beautiful and you both looked so happy! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Michael Petrillo · Married on 06/12/2020

Rose Anna C. Chzanowski

Excellent service great personality I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Thank you! 6

Sent on 06/12/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Michael and Nelly! I enjoyed meeting you and your family! Love to you all and a lifetime of happiness and joy! Rose-Ann

Sharoda · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely the best!

Rose-Ann was so amazing as our officiant! She is kind, generous, organized, and flexible. We had to postpone our wedding twice due to the Covid pandemic, and she was there for us every step of the way, including when we decided to have a very small ceremony on the original date of our wedding. We are still planning to work with Rose-Ann when we have our actual wedding in 2021 (we hope!). I cannot recommend her more highly! She knows exactly what she’s doing and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharoda! You and Takumi are a wonderful couple and I know you will have a good life together! I wish you happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Angelena Taccariello · Married on 05/23/2020

The Fitz’s

We came to rose-Ann looking to get married in two weeks and she didn’t even bat an eye. She gracefully found us a spot/time to fit us in and never made us feel like we were less than family. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted in the ceremony to make our day special. I couldn’t be happier with who we’ve picked. Thank you so much rose-Ann 😘

Sent on 06/30/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Angelena and Brendan! You are a lovely couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann
  • Genie

Ginellie Ginel · Married on 05/16/2020

Perfect ceremony!

Like many other couples who were planning more traditional weddings and receptions, my fiancee and I made the decision to move forward with getting married despite the restrictions in place for the pandemic. We found Rose-Ann through Wedding Wire and both got a good feeling about her. She quickly responded to our note reaching out in the hopes she was available in a week's time to let us know she was. We were very pleased with the professionalism and warmth she displayed assisting us in putting together the ceremony. The day of the wedding she was everything we hoped for and truly made the ceremony feel as it should. We were both very grateful that she is an ordained minister and was able to join us together as such.

Thank you for making our day better than we could have imagined, Rose-Ann!

Seth and Genie Whiting

Sent on 05/19/2020

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

You are most welcome, Genie and Seth! It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Cindy Peterson · Married on 11/16/2019

Our Perfect Wedding Day!

Rose-Ann took such time with my wife and I planning out the vows and helping us to make our beautiful day so special. She is so warm and supportive. We both highly recommend her. We can not thank her enough!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Cindy and Jenny! You both looked so happy and the girls looked wonderful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Heather · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

My husband and I hired Rose-Ann to officiate our non-religious ceremony. His family is Jewish and mine is Catholic, so we wanted to incorporate traditions from both faiths while still remaining respectful of the other. Rose-Ann was happy to help us tailor our perfect ceremony. She was also sweet and welcoming and obviously loves being an officiant. Her prices are beyond reasonable, and she goes above and beyond!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Heather! Your wedding was beautiful and it was a pleasure working with you both. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly an amazing experience!!

Rose-Ann made our wedding and ceremony prep a breeze and so, so meaningful for us! She accommodated us giving her late notice of our wedding date after our original officiant fell through. Honestly, we are so glad that fate connected us to Rose-Ann and feel that our ceremony wouldn’t have been the same without her. Rose-Ann is very attentive, patient and passionate about what she does; this was evident from even the first contact by phone with her. She even moved her personal schedule around to be able to attend our ceremony rehearsal. Our families loved our ceremony and we received many comments about it and how Rose-Ann conducted it. We couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony and officiant. Thank you so much Rose-Ann!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina and Taylor! Your wedding was lovely and your families are a joy. I wish you every happiness! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

Sara · Married on 09/28/2019

What a great officiant

Rose-ann was a wonderful officiant and made the whole process of getting married seem effortless. She walked us through all the different types of ceremonies we could have and helped us adjust our ceremony along the way. Highly recommend her services. She is such a nice and helpful person to work with for such a momentous occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Sara! I enjoyed working with you both! I wish you every happiness for a lifetime of love! Rose-Ann

Tim Rizzo · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Rose-Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made hiring an officiant the easiest part of our wedding process and handled everything with professionalism and respect. She attended our rehearsal and walked us through everything so when the big day arrived everything was smooth sailing. She puts care and attention into organizing your ceremony so that you get exactly what you want. I absolutely recommend Rose-Ann for your special day, I guarantee she will make sure everything is perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Tim and Amanda! Your wedding was beautiful and I am happy I could be a part of it. I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Rose-Ann
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 09/01/2019

Rose-Ann is the one!

Rose-Ann was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! On our first meeting we were struck by how friendly and open she was. Her house was also decorated with her beautiful artwork which
    we loved! She was the only person we ended up meeting with. When working on our ceremony she had us laughing and made us feel totally comfortable- it was really like having a family member or old friend doing our ceremony! She was very accommodating with us and had great communication leading up to our rehearsal and ceremony. She also got along great with our families, which made the whole experience so much better. Thank you so much, Rose-Ann!
    With love, Carlee and Patrick

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Carlee and Patrick, thank you! Your wedding was beautiful and your families are friendly and welcoming! It was a perfect day and my pleasure to be a part of it. Blessings and love to you! Be happy, Rose-Ann

Gina Martino · Married on 08/21/2019

August 21st wedding

My justice of the peace last minute couldn't marry us and I called Rose. She was very nice and was able to do the ceremony. I would recommend anyone who needs a JOP call Rose. Thank you Rose it was a very beautiful ceremony!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Gina! You chose a lovely setting for your ceremony and it was wonderful to meet you both. I wish you every happiness and a lifetime of happiness and love!
  • Marlene

Marlene · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing friendly woman.

Rose-anne is very professional and she's amazing. She totally save the day when me and my fiance have forgotten the sand. She's the best!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you Marlene and Myriah! Your wedding was lovely. It was a pleasure to meet your family and friends! Be happy! Rose-Ann