Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski Reviews

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 7
  • Marlene

Marlene · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing friendly woman.

Rose-anne is very professional and she's amazing. She totally save the day when me and my fiance have forgotten the sand. She's the best!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you Marlene and Myriah! Your wedding was lovely. It was a pleasure to meet your family and friends! Be happy! Rose-Ann
  • Madison

Madison Beasley · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful job!

Rose Ann was so sweet and kind every time we met, and she helped make our day special!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 8

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Madison and Joshua! Your wedding was lovely and the chapel is beautiful! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Marriage ceremony

Rose-Ann was wonderful to work with from day one. She was warm, welcoming, and put all of our anxieties at ease. She was able to answer all of our questions during the process. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant ok their special day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Jessica and Vanessa! Your wedding was beautiful in a lovely setting and we were lucky to have such perfect weather! Much happiness to you both as you begin your life together!

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Rose-Ann is absolutely wonderful

Thank You Rose-Ann! We love you! She is so wonderful, we made changes to our ceremony at the last minute and she did it exactly how we wanted it. It was so beautiful. She is so easy to work with and she responds quickly. She is sweet, understanding, friendly and professional. We could not have asked for a more perfect person. She has it all.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Christine! It was a pleasure meeting you and Kris! Be happy! Your familiies are so friendly. It was a lovely wedding! Love and Light, Rose-Ann

ANNE NATHASHA · Married on 04/25/2019

What an amazing soul!

Rose was fantastic and very helpful during all of our interactions. She was informative about the process and extremely easy to communicate with and extremely flexible. She made everything easy and helped make our wedding a special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts, Nathasha! It was a beautiful wedding in a lovely setting! I wish you both every happiness! Rose-Ann

Andreia · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding ceremony

Rose-Ann was super easy going, calm, loving and performed the exact ceremony that we wanted. Ours was very very small (just us, Rose-Ann, and our photographer) and it felt so personal and was just what we were looking for. We definitely reccomend Rose-Ann for all officiant services.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Andreia! It was a beautiful afternoon and you both looked wonderful! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love! Rose-Ann

Sara · Married on 10/07/2018

I feel so lucky that I was able to get Rose-Ann to perform my vow renewal last Sunday, Oct 7th. I had met her previously and on the Tuesday prior asked if she was around the following weekend. She said she was and we scheduled a time to meet a few days later. Together we worked out the ceremony details and customized it to what best represented my relationship with my husband as well as including my 4 and 6 year old boys. It was so very fun. The day of she was so calm and I could tell she really loves being a part of such a sacred ceremony. I could not have asked for a better officiant than Rose-Ann! Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 9

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Sara! I am honored to have been part of your lovely ceremony with your beautiful family. Much happiness! Rose-Ann

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

We love Rose-Ann! She was so warm and inviting while working with us. You can tell she truly was meant to do this and is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to wedding ceremonies. Thank you Rose-Ann!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Thank you, Katie! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Rose-Ann

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

Rose-Ann performed a beautiful ceremony perfectly made just for us, and chosen by us. Everything down to the rehearsal was organized and beautifully done. We recommend Rose-Ann to anyone who is looking for ana amazing Officant she did a tremendous job!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 10

Thank you so much, Brittany and Brandon! Be happy! Love, Rose-Ann

Richard · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy with Rose-Ann! She sat down with us, listened to what we wanted (short and sweet ceremony-15 min or less), double checked with us, and did everything we asked of her and more!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Thank you, Richard! Be happy! Rose-Ann

Janine · Married on 06/16/2018

Rose-Ann made our wedding perfect and magical from start to finish. She is so easy to work with, personable and down to earth. When we first met with her to discuss our vows she made us feel so at ease and assisted in customizing our perfect vows!
    She always was available for any question we had, no matter how small. She helped coordinate our ceremony and even came the night before for the rehearsal which was so helpful!!
    We honestly could not have asked for a more perfect, beautiful wedding and ceremony. Beforehand we were both so nervous and she even offered us Reiki which was amazing. Afterward, every person that attended remarked that it was one of the most touching, heartfelt and loving ceremony's that they had ever heard, and when I saw my husbands smile light up, and his tears, I know that it's true!
    To make our day even more perfect, Rose-Ann put all of ours vows into an album as a gift...we were speechless! It was so heartfelt and genuine, and something we will cherish forever.
    We are so thankful, and our day was perfect. We wish we could do it again, thanks Rose-Ann for all of your help, caring and special touches. You're the best!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 11

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Janine! I wish you both happiness and love!

Michele · Married on 06/06/2018

Don’t know where to begin about Rose-Ann, my fiancé was in North Carolina when I had to plan Our whole ceremony, she was so helpful and caring with planning without him. Our ceremony had made some of my family members even cry! I am forever grateful for having her officiate our wedding! So touching, so meaningful, I can’t thank her enough! She lets you pick how you want your ceremony to go! She will even pull any string she can to make ends meet and make the day perfect! She deserves all the star ratings in the world! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 12

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Michele! It was a lovely wedding and I am so happy to have met your family. Be happy!

madelyn · Married on 06/04/2018

Rose-Ann did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. She was so helpful giving suggestions on location and went above and beyond. I enjoyed her services, so blessed to have her on our special day.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thank you, Madelyn! It was a pleasure to work with you. Be happy! Rose-Ann

Carese · Married on 04/25/2018

Rose was wonderful! The ceremony started a bit late due to the late arrival of family, however Rose remained calm and patient with us. Prior to the ceremony, Rose gave my my now husband and I an overview of how the ceremony would flow. Rose made it an extremely seamless process. She was fantastic!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Carese! Be happy!
  • User3564114 · 1+ year ago

Rose-Ann was absolutely amazing! She made me feel completely at ease, and as calm as possible! She answered all my questions in less than 24 hours, and answered them all in such detail! My husband and I are so blessed to have had her marry us, and we will definitely recommend you to all of our friends and family! WE LOVE YOU ROSE-ANN!! Thank you for all you did!! xoxo

Sent on 09/27/2013

Thank you so much! You are very kind. Be happy! Rose-Ann

Andrea · Married on 02/01/2018

We could not have found anyone better to officiate our wedding. I must’ve changed the date about three different times, and she responded promptly each time and was incredibly accommodating. The ceremony and words she prepared were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Rose-Ann to anyone and everyone. My husband and I are so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 13
    Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski 14

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding. Be happy! Rose-Ann

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

Rose-Ann was a pleasure to work with during the otherwise stressfull planning period of a wedding. Not only did she marry us, but she ran my rehersal when we thought the venue would provide someone and they did not. She was professional and responsive. She was understanding and helpful. Aside from that, she cares. She is not in this business to take your money, she does it because she cares and she loves doing it! I would recommend Rose-Ann to annyone getting married.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Thank you, Jessica! It was a beautiful wedding. Be happy! Love Rose-Ann

Aleksandra · Married on 12/30/2017

From the start, Rose-Ann made my husband and I feel comfortable and special. She invited us into her home to meet and plan the ceremony. She was kind enough to send us a copy of the scripts before the big day. It was very thoughtful. Joe and I were very lucky to have found Rose-Ann.
    Highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Thank you, Aleksandra! It was a beautiful wedding. Be happy! Rose-Ann

Gary · Married on 12/29/2017

Rose was absolutely the best, she was
    extremely professional and very helpful
    with our wedding. We had a perfect wedding
    and Rose was a big part of our success

Sent on 01/06/2018

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Gary! It was a pleasure to officiate for you and Herta. Be happy! Rose-Ann
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/23/2017

Rose-Ann was amazing! We had to do a super quick ceremony very last minute because my finance is getting deployed. They ceremony she wrote was beautiful!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Olivia! It was wonderful to meet you both. Be happy!

Sean · Married on 12/16/2017

The best part about working with Rose-Ann was that she helped make our wedding about us. Whatever direction we wanted to go with the ceremony, she was there to support us. This was very important, especially when there was pressure from competing family members to do things this way or that way. It was important to have a ceremony that was meaningful to us and Rose-Ann was key in making that happen. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Rose-Ann C. Chrzanowski's reply:

Thank you, Sean! It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Rose-Ann

Treasa · Married on 12/12/2017

Excellent all-round! Rose-Ann was very amiable and professional, and made sure our ceremony was as special and memorable as it could possibly have been. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Thank you, Treasa and Daniel! Enjoy your honeymoon and the holidays! Rose-Ann

Erica · Married on 11/11/2017

Rose-Ann did such a special job on our ceremony. From the moment we met her we knew she was the one. She was so welcoming and sincerely genuine. She made us so comfortable and helped us to build a wedding that was exactly what we wanted. Her heart was made for this. She truly was the perfect officiant.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you, Erica! It was a pleasure to work with you both. Be happy! Rose-Ann

Bridie · Married on 10/08/2017

Rose-Ann is such an amazing person I couldn't be more happy with our ceremony, she helped us make it everything that we wanted. She was so wonderful my husband & I highly recommend her, you can truly tell she loves doing what she does by making others big day special. I honestly can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/09/2017