Rosanna Catapano Event Design Reviews

3 | Glen Ellyn, IL

3 Reviews for Rosanna Catapano Event Design

Nate Peterson · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Couldn't Have Done it Without Rosanna

VERY communicative, insightful, and responsive. And adaptable to all of our requests - some of which were probably outside the norm!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Sandy B · Married on 03/29/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator! Totally worth it.

Thanks to Rosanna, our reception was a hit! She and her assistant made sure our reception venue was set up perfectly and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She worked diligently with all our vendors and venue juggling deliveries from multiple vendors, set up, and decorations. We completely trusted her with our vision and she delivered beyond our expectations. We were able to enjoy our day, our reception, our guests without worrying about a thing because Rosanna was on top of it all. I would highly recommend a wedding coordinator - above all, I would absolutely recommend working with Rosanna.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sarah M · Married on 08/07/2017

Stress-free day-of coordination

Rosanna handled the day-of coordination for our Chicago wedding, and she helped make the day stress-free for us. She took care of everything at the venue the day of the wedding and made sure all our vendors arrived and set up as planned. She also coordinated our rehearsal – not an easy task considering we had a particularly large wedding party! But Rosanna handled the group with ease, ensuring everyone knew what they needed to do and where they needed to go during the ceremony. Because of Rosanna’s help coordinating, we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day while she took care of all the details and helped make our vision come to life at the venue. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier to have her help with our wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2019