Rosalie's of Sedona Reviews

Rosalie's of Sedona 1
Rosalie's of Sedona 2
Rosalie's of Sedona 3

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2009

Bonnie from Rosalie's was great. The food she made was delicious and the service was great. Also, the way the reception was decorated was beautiful. They did a great job putting all the decor together. Everyone raved about the food.

Sent on 06/24/2009
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 03/01/2009

Bonnie and her staff made our March 1st wedding day an unforgettable one. The ballroom was set up beautifully….Our guests had a wonderful time and were still talking about it a month later. How they raved over the fabulous cheese station and dinner! The staff was amazing and so professional. The bartender (who happened to be her mother) was wonderful. Kept our guests coming back :) Everyone loved her vibrant personality. Bonnie was great. There was no reason for a wedding planner. She had everything together from the ballroom decorations, the guests seated in the right place, showing the DJ just where to be and most importantly helping to calm my nerves =)

We live about 5 hours from Sedona. I kept in touch with Bonnie via email and an occassional phone call. It was like having her in my same zip code. She helped with everything we needed and gave great local recommendations.

This is one day we will never forget and it’s thanks to Bonnie and her staff!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Debra · Married on 12/14/2008

Rosalie's was very professional. They served some of the best food I've ever eaten at a wedding. None of the guests complained and the staff was very friendly. They got along with everybody. Their prices were just right. Their overall service was great and we have recommended them to my sister in law who's getting married next year.

Sent on 04/14/2009
  • F

Fanny · Married on 09/27/2008

Rosalie's of Sedona was absolutely fantastic! The views from Agave were beautiful. The food exceeded all of our expectations. Bonnie is great to work with, providing personalized service with a calm and organized style. The entire staff was terrific. We highly recommend Rosalie's.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Christiane and Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

I would recommend Rosalie’s in a heart beat! As soon as we met with Bonnie and tasted the food we knew we didn’t want to be with anyone else on our special day! What drew us in the beginning was the ability to have a family style menu choice. Our guest had such a great time and were blown away by the uniqueness and idea at a wedding! Only reason I have 4.5 instead of a perfect score in responsiveness was that we did get married in prime wedding season so occasionally they were busy (to be expected), but the easiest communication was through email and leaving messages. Therefore some might need immediate assistance I however thought they were amazing and loved everything! I’m just so happy that cork and screw is connected that I can go enjoy some of my favorite wedding food flavors whenever I want!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Liz · Married on 09/30/2010

Rosalie's of Sedona was an awesome choice for catering. Not only are they a caterer, but they also helped with the overall event. The cost was a bit more than a few other places we looked at, but you really get what you pay for with them because they did more than just drop off food they help coordinate the day. Their staff was friendly and helpful and all the guests seem to have what they needed. The food and presentation was also wonderful. Several people came up to me and said how good the food was. Thanks for helping make my wedding a perfect day!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2009

I am so happy we choose Agave of Sedona for our wedding and reception venue. First, the location with the beautiful natural backdrop was amazing...second having the ceremony on the patio and the reception inside was convenient...and third, working with Bonnie was the best experience ever. I've been an event planner for many years and to work with Bonnie on my own personal event was truly a pleasure. She made everything so incredibly easy. She had amazing design ideas that really made our wedding day unique and memorable. I really never had to worry about a single thing either in the planning phase or on the wedding day itself.

Her staff was incredible too. They were so nice and helpful. My husband and I felt like royalty since they took care of our every need.

Of course the food was scrumptious. Although we didn't get a chance to eat too much, our guests raved about everything from the passed appetizers, to the cheese on the cheese station, to the dinner. The staff was nice that they packed up the remaining cheese that wasn't put out. And let me tell you the cheese was fantastic. We aren't sharing the leftovers.

If I ever get an opportunity to work with Bonnie on a professional level for my client's events, I will be very lucky and happy to do so.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Brianna · Married on 05/02/2009

Bonnie was my contact at Rosalie's. She was so responsive and was really invested in making our event unique and memorable. We wanted a sophisticated Mexican colonial feel and Bonnie helped coordinate the perfect linens, even coordinating with our florist to make sure everything looked great together. I can't say enough about how delicious the food was. We had gourmet Mexican cuisine. The menu -- from the passed appetizers to the main course and all of the accompaniments -- were so fresh and so delectable. Our guests couldn't say enough about how it was one of the best meals they had ever had at a wedding.

Also, two days before our wedding, thunderstorms were forecast for our big day. Bonnie came up with a great back-up plan, had tents up on very little notice and made the last-minute changes as stress free as possible. I remember saying to my mom, "I am SO glad we picked Rosalie's ... I don't know what I would have done without Bonnie!"

Know that if you go with Bonnie at Rosalie's you are in good hands. She will take very good care of you.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We had a large-ish wedding by Sedona standards (approx 130 people and essentially maxed out our venue space) and Bonnie with Rosalie's was a gem. She was extremely professional, worked with our imaginations as well as budget, took care of rentals, layout of the space, and everything went off without a hitch. Food was excellent, apps looked beautiful, had so many compliments from our guests about the delicious meal. Would work with Bonnie again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend! She knows what she's doing!!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Great food- great staff!

Bonnie and her staff are truly amazing. The food and service was tremendous and Bonnie was extremely involved in the wedding, from check-ins, to assisting with last minute rentals, Bonnie was extremely attentive to our needs. The staff was friendly and helpful, in addition, our guests could not stop talking about the food! We had a vegetarian brunch wedding and no guest complained that there was no meat, because Bonnie did an amazing job with the food selection, presentation, and theme. Rosalies of Sedona is a little pricey, but if you are having a wedding in Sedona and want to spoil your guest with amazing food and service, I would recommend Rosalies 100%

Sent on 11/11/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/22/2016

Rosalie's did such a wonderful job for my wedding! They made the day very stress-free for me, and executed my vision perfectly. They are very professional and organized, and the food was amazing! My friends and family are still commenting on how delicious the meal was!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

If you're getting married in Sedona at Tlaquepaque, Rosalie's is a must!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Shauna · Married on 06/29/2013

Bonnie at Rosalie's of Sedona was wonderful. From the appetizers to the Tuscan dinner, our guests were impressed with the delicious meal and service. One guest told us that this was the very best wedding dinner she had ever had! Bonnie even made a special family recipe dish, potato pie! The servers were friendly and responded to our guests every need. The tables were lovely, and Bonnie handled all of the details, making our day more relaxing and fun. We recommend Rosalie's catering.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Bonnie and the Rosalie's staff are amazing! Their professionalism and organization is outstanding. Everything we requested was correct and the food was PHENOMENAL! Honestly, wedding food is usually forgettable, but not with Rosalie's! Everyone loved their meal. The tuscan chicken was my favorite, but they have many AMAZING options! The best part is everyone's food came out pipping hot! I cannot say enough about Bonnie and her staff. They are so efficient and accommodating. Our linens and other rentals were perfect as well and everything was set up like we requested.

Sent on 07/19/2013

L · Married on 09/01/2012

I was nervous about having my wedding catered, but Abby walked me through every step. We had the food delivered to a buffet we set up ourselves. The food was on time, they provided serving utensils and transferred all the food into its designated position on the buffet table without any direction! (We were busy taking pictures)
    It looked wonderful and the food was delicious! I would hire them again in a second!

Sent on 09/27/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/02/2012

Bonnie was amazing! I can't even describe how good the food was! I have been to a lot of weddings where the food was just blah, it was important to us that didn't happen at our wedding. We got so many compliments on the food and service that Rosalies provided!
    The bartender also did a great job making sure all the guest stayed under control.
    She is not cheap, but well worth it!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Patricia · Married on 04/27/2012

We worked with Bonnie at Rosalie's to cater our wedding at Tlaquepaque and had a fantastic experience. Bonnie was professional, listened to our off-menu ideas and came through on everything!

Our guests commented how the food was so much better than standard wedding fare. And the appetizers were fantastic! I couldn't get enough of the empanadas!

Rosalie's also provided all of our rentals, from tables, chairs, and bar to linens, dishes, and glassware. Everything was in superb condition, though I'm 80% sure the table cloths were a bit off from the color we'd originally selected. No matter though, everything looked absolutely amazing!

My favorite part of Rosalie's service that I didn't expect was, as the bride and groom, we had our own server, Bob. Immediately after the ceremony while we were still taking photos, Bob found us multiple times with trays of appetizers for us to try. He was attentive to our table throughout the night, and generally was amazing.

My one complaint with Rosalie's is they could sometimes take many days or even weeks to respond to emails in the months leading up to the wedding. I understand they work in a very busy industry, but I did hope for faster responses (or at least a quick response saying she was swamped but would get back to me within X days). Bonnie was always calm and on top of things, though as a frazzled bride, fast responses are always appreciated. As we got closer to the wedding though, her response time increased, which does make sense.

Overall, you won't go wrong hiring Rosalie's. Great food, great service, professional and always pleasant attitude.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Diane · Married on 09/05/2010

Once all items, menus, etc. have been confirmed and the wedding is up next...breathe and enjoy. As long as all of the little things have been discussed earlier and determined with Bonnie and her staff, everything falls right into place. The wedding and reception were handled quite lovely and no worries ever came to mind. We were allowed to add our creative touches days ahead of time, provide our ideas, and provide all the completed materials to Bonnie. She made them happen as requested! This was an exceptional feeling instead of dealing with many various people.

The food was delicious, the cheese table was a hit and the staff is very pleasant to be around. The coordinating, setup, event and breakdown were very much pleasurable. I would recommend Rosalie's of Sedona.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Sherri · Married on 09/05/2009

Rosalies was wonderful. I did not even worry about a thing with my caterer. Bonnie took care of everything. I had all the confidence in the world with her and knew that everything would be taken care of. The serving staff was amazing and extremely proffessional. The presentation of the food was great. The quality of the food was very good as well. I would recommend them to anyone!! I LOVED THEM!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Excellent food, very professional staff, great options, only downside was the pricey staff fee. Would still recommend to a friend.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Rosalie's came highly recommended from other vendors in Sedona. Bonnie is great to work with. She is on the ball and doesn't really skip a beat. The day of the event was fabulous. The guests all loved the food. My only complaint about the food is that there was maybe a little too much sauce. Again, that's due to the food we wanted but lots of sauce all over the plate sort of didn't make the food look very neat, if this makes sense. The taste was wonderful though. Service was great. Bonnie is really there the whole time supervising everything throughout the whole night. All of the negative incidents occurred before the actual day. First, I was charged a $5 non alcoholic beverage fee per person as a surprise a few weeks before the wedding because Bonnie specifically told me beverages were included in the meal when I paid the deposit and reserved the date. The reason for the charge? Because they moved their office to Cottonwood. Understandable, but you can't change your policies if you've already told someone there will be no charge. The next issue was a minor annoyance. Our guest number went down by about 15% a few days before the wedding. Was told no adjustments could be made. Again, this is understandable and if money wasn't such a factor, it wouldn't have bothered me. Also, the $75 ice fee, when I'm already paying over $300 cash to a bartender, I felt to be petty. Especially, when I have to bring my own beverages on ice an hour before setup (which is due to Tlaquepaque's 5 o'clock closing). Overall, not jumping for joy over my experience with Rosalie's but the food and service were great on the day of the event, and that's what's important, right?

Sent on 06/07/2013

toni · Married on 10/08/2011

Rosalie's did a wonderful job for us at an off-site location. The food was excellent. Bonnie provided suggestions that worked well. All in all we were happy with the service and would highly recommend Rosalie's as a caterer.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

3.5

Amazing catering services. It was everything I wanted it to be - Bonnie is the best. Worth every penny spent.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kerry · Married on 04/23/2011

Rosalies was easy to work with, reliable, and made everything as easy as possible. All of guests remarked on the quality of the servers and the delicious food.

Sent on 05/07/2011

elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

4.2
      3.0

Rosalie's catered our wedding and we got good feedback on the food. The cheese table and the the infused waters were spectacular. My husband and I didn't each much that day so I base my feedback on the tasting and feedback from others. They did put the seafood trough at the end of the buffet so that people wouldn't have room on their plates to take the star item. That didn't make a lot of sense to me. Also, it seemed like it took them a long time to set up and they weren't ready as soon as we discussed but all in all it was good and we were pleased.

Sent on 09/10/2017