Rosalie's of Sedona Reviews

Rosalie's of Sedona 1
Rosalie's of Sedona 2
Rosalie's of Sedona 3

Paula · Married on 05/17/2013

Rosalie's catered our wedding reception in our home. It was wonderful! They took care of every detail and the food was great. We were able to completely enjoy our guests and the evening. Our house was spotless when they left. There prices were very reasonable and they responded to my inquires quickly. Other caterers simple did not respond in a way that made me feel I would have the service I wanted. They will be at the top of my list for my next event.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Meredith · Married on 10/12/2012

Leading up to the wedding, Abby was incredibly helpful, responsive, and would bend over backwards to make me happy. Thanks to Rosalie's, everything went off without a hitch on my wedding day. The food was hot, delicious, and promptly served. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. They even made a point to help guests find designated drivers, taxis, etc at the end of the night. With their help, my reception was even better than I imagined!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Jonica

Jonica · Married on 06/16/2012

The food was absolutely excellent! Bonnie and her whole staff went above and beyond to make my whole night exactly what I had envisioned. As a bride with high expectations and a very specific vision, I have to say that Rosalie's helped to exceed all the expectations I had envisioned. I could not be any happier with how everything went and it was truly was the best night of my whole life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2012

If you’re looking for a top-notch caterer, Rosalie’s of Sedona is it! My family is still raving about the food and service. Everyone loved the hors de oeuvres, especially the brie with leeks and the prosciutto with goat cheese. Fortunately, they set aside a plate of hors de oeuvres for the bride and groom before the guests devoured them. My guests said the salmon and prime rib were also cooked to perfection. And, the vegetarians were satisfied with their selection (i.e.- stuffed Portobello). In addition, the service of the wait staff was courteous and professional. Honestly, my grandmother hasn’t stopped talking about how great Bonnie and her staff were.

Sent on 02/22/2012

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2011

Bonnie is absolutely amazing! She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. She really made our day so amazing and special and we could not have done it without her and her staff. The food was to die for and our guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Carmen · Married on 10/16/2011

We were absolutely thrilled with the entire experience with Rosalie's of Sedona. We are from Wisconsin, so planning a wedding and reception in Sedona, AZ made us a little nervous at first. Bonnie made planning the event simple, and we knew the day was going to be wonderful. She was on top of every detail. the day we met her, we knew we had nothing to worry about. It was so much better than we would ever have imagined. We had an outdoor reception at Tlaquepaque. The set up was beautiful! The food was amazing! Bonnie and the rest of the staff were so friendly, professional, and prepared that we were completely at ease. We had a fantastic time because we knew everything was in good hands. All of our guests were commenting on the evening, perfect! I would absolutely recommend Rosalies's of Sedona for your wedding day needs. It could not have been better!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Victoria · Married on 06/26/2011

When my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding we had no idea how we were going to pull it off, then my husband found Rosalie of Sedona's website, and literally it was stress free. Bonnie was wonderful, she made it so easy for us, from the venue to the food, cake, and flowers. The day of the wedding the staff was so accomodating and truly caring, they made me feel like it was my day to shine.

It was a beautiful wedding without Bonnie I don't know how we could of pulled it off. I would recommend Roselie's to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Krystle · Married on 05/29/2011

I was married May 29th, 2011 at Tlaquepaque in Sedona, Arizona. Bonnie from Rosalies was amazing. She worked very hard to make me happy. She was always checking that I was happy and excited for my wedding day. On the day of my wedding, it was extremely windy. I had planned an outdoor wedding under the stars and twinkly lights at Tlaquepaque. Bonnie made every effort to keep my reception outside which I know made her job 10 times harder. It turned out beautiful. Thankyou Bonnie for handling the challenge of the wind so professionally. And also, I got so many compliments on the food. We had mexican food and it was delicious. It didn't taste like "wedding food" but rather something you would be served at your favorite mexican restaurant.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jim · Married on 04/30/2011

We were very satisfies with the catering provided by Rosalie's of Sedona. We appreciated being treated like important customers even though our reception party was only for a small number of people. The food preparation and the servers were great!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2011

Rosalie's helped plan a destination wedding that we never could have on our own. They understood what we liked and referred extremely good vendors to work with on other pieces of our wedding. We couldn't have had a more beautiful, easy-flowing wedding ceremony & reception.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Abigail · Married on 04/27/2011

Rosalie's was absolutely wonderful and we owe them a BIG thank you for a perfect wedding reception. We highly recommend Rosalie's of Sedona- from the service to the food, everything was great! Bonnie- thank you for everything; your professionalism, attention to detail, and passion for what you do is unmatched. We could never have done this without you or your team.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Destin · Married on 04/10/2011

I had my wedding reception at Agave of Sedona where Rosalie's is the sole caterer. When planning the event, they were incredibly responsive and worked with us to make everything perfect. We had a sit down dinner and the service was amazing! The wait staff was attentive and very helpful! They pride themselves on making all their food from scratch with only the best ingredients and you can tell – the food was all amazing! I would recommend this venue and caterer to everyone. They made our special day even better and we really appreciated it.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Karen · Married on 10/15/2010

Rosalies provided an amazing catering offering and service. The food was excellent and the staff was incredibly high class. I could not have asked for anything better. They made us and our guests very comfortable and everything from the set up to the break down and clean up went smooth. I would highly recommend Rosalies.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Richard · Married on 10/10/2010

This caterer was very easy to work with, was sincerely inyerested in providing a quality service, had great ideas, very accomodating and delivered what she promised. I never met her before the event; everything was done by e-mail and she nailed it!

Sent on 10/28/2010
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 08/21/2010

Rosalie’s at Agave provide me with the facility of my dreams along with the catering service of the wealthy!

My reception looked very expensive because of the appetizers served on platters at the beginning, the decorative plates of food served for dinner, the quality of the food, and because the facility location was incredible.

Bonnie (owner of Rosalie’s and Agave) worked closely with me from the beginning to make sure we were on the same page. She understood what I was looking for and offered suggestions when she felt what I was asking for would ultimately not be what I wanted. I brought bamboo, orchids, river rock and candles for the tables, but didn’t have to worry about being there hours before. Jamie at Agave took care of everything. She asked me what I had in mind, I built her an example and when I arrived in my wedding dress after the ceremony it was perfectly arranged on every table.

Working with Agave and Rosalie’s took the stress out of the reception planning!! I’m not a wedding planner nor did I have to be, because the questions Bonnie asked helped guide me through to create the perfect reception for me!
    My guests were comfortable and they loved the food, they were taken care of by wonderful servers, enjoyed the views of Agave and thought my reception was one of the nicest they had ever been too.  I can’t tell you how nice it is to know my guests were happy, I didn’t have to stress much, and my reception was perfect.

Rosalie’s at Agave was one of the first places I checked out before we decided to make the commitment to have our reception there. I am a shopper so I looked at 6 other facilities in Sedona, 4 facilities in Phoenix, and 4 in Tucson. Other facilities charges were ridiculous and no one was as friendly and helpful as Bonnie. 2 months after checking out Agave I decided it was the perfect location and they were right in line with other wedding reception facility cost, but exceeded all other locations in views and service!!!!

I loved my reception at Agave; the views of the red rocks from the room and the patio, the colors of the linens, the flickering candles and the servers walking around taking care of everyone. I loved the family style servings, the quality, and tasted of the food. I had the perfect reception. Thank you Bonnie, Jamie, Rosalie and everyone else who helped make my reception perfect and comfortable for all my guests!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2010

Out of all our vendors, this one was our favorite; because aside from excellent service, they are kind and easy to work with. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Deborah · Married on 04/27/2010

We will never forget this wonderful meal provided by Rosalie's and their gracious staff.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Michele · Married on 04/23/2010

Rosalie's of Sedona did a beautiful job on our wedding. Bonnie was very polite, professional and wanted to give my husband and I exactly what we wanted for our special day. Bonnie arranged a beautiful ceremony at Tlaquepaque of Sedona and at the last minute, due to the weather, she put together an Awsome reception in her banquet rooms at Agave. All our guests said how beautiful everything was and the food was great! Everything went so smoothly and my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything, Bonnie and Rosalie took care of everthing! I am thrilled that we chose Rosalie's of Sedona to host our wedding...we couldn't have chosen better. Thank you so much Bonnie and Rosalie!

Sent on 06/28/2010

B · Married on 11/05/2009

Rosalie's is amazing in every way! Not only were they able to accommodate my reception due to unexpected events with very short notice (3 weeks!), but they provided the most delicious dinner! Our guests said it was the best wedding dinner they'd ever had. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Bonnie and her staff were terrific! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to treat my guests and am so grateful to Rosalie's for helping me have the wedding I always wanted!

Sent on 11/08/2009
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/24/2009

Bonnie and her staff were AMAZING! The food was FABULOUS!!! Thanks to Bonnie and her crew Chris and I had the perfect wedding we had dreamed of!!! Once again thank you all!!!! You made "OUR DAY"!!!

Sent on 11/01/2009
  • F

Robin · Married on 10/17/2009

Bonnie at Rosalie's of Sedona helped to make my fairy tale wedding come true. All of her staff that we worked with was fabulous as well. Bonnie was not only well versed in her business but knew all the right people in Sedona to book with in regards to the best florist, baker etc. Bonnie was responsive and knowledgeable in every aspect. I had nothing to worry about at all! She also helped to coordinate everything the day of with her staff and it went off without a hitch.
    The food was amazing from the cocktail hour to the dinner and the service was top notch! I have never had filet that wonderful! We did a limited bar with beer and wine and some top shelf alcohol. Bonnie helped to choose the wines and they were amazing as well! The cocktail hour on the terrace with the views of the red rocks was wonderfully set up and ballroom looked amazing. I never imagined it would look so gorgeous. I have gotten many comments from my family and friends that this was the best wedding ever! I owe it all to Bonnie! Rosalie's of Sedona deserves more than 5 stars!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing. Bonnie helped everything go smoothly and it helped me and my husband enjoy the wedding weekend instead of being stressed out. If you are thinking of getting married in Sedona call Rosalie's and ask for Bonnie! You will not be disappointed. I knew my wedding would be nice but this was beyond any expectations that I had! Thank you Bonnie for my fairy tale wedding!! I'll miss working with you!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Scott · Married on 08/01/2009

Rosalies of Sedona did an absolutely wonderful job and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Bonnie and the rest of the crew were very detailed in obtaining our specific likes and dislikes and was never forceful in her experienced suggestions. We did not even have the need for a wedding coordinator because she was able to recommend other experienced vendors they have had experience with in the past to run a seamless event. The wedding setup, catering, and service were outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering company who takes all of the pressure of a wedding and understands the personalization of unique couples. Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Marianne · Married on 07/18/2009

Rosalie's of Sedona and Agave Event Center help make our daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams.
    The food was exceptional, especially the chees table and the dessert table. Everyone raved about the different and unusual cheeses that Bonnie provided. All of the food was exceptional!
    Bonnie was our contact and worked with us on every detail. Rosalie was a fabulous bartender and the staff was fabulous!!! Their set up at the Sedona Heritage Museum for the ceremony was great! They worked with us to make some adjustments and provided water on a very hot day. The guests greatly appreciated the water at the ceremony to help keep them cool.

The red rock views at Agave was a magnificent backdrop to our pictures.

We highly recommend Rosalie's as a caterer whatever you wedding venue.

And we highly recommend Agave as a venue.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Stacey · Married on 05/02/2009

Rosalie and her staff were attentive to every detail of our event. Not only was the food exceptional and the presentation beautiful, but they were able to accommodate food preferences/allergies with a customized menu. I would highly recommend Rosalie's catering service to other brides!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2009

Bonnie from Rosalie's was great. The food she made was delicious and the service was great. Also, the way the reception was decorated was beautiful. They did a great job putting all the decor together. Everyone raved about the food.

Sent on 06/24/2009