ROSAE Flower Boutique Reviews

9 Reviews for ROSAE Flower Boutique

1 User photo

ROSAE Flower Boutique 1

Cece · Married on 06/10/2017

Rosae went above and BEYOND my expectations for my wedding! Our wedding was past Saturday and EVERYONE complimented on our flowers. Before I even mentioned what flower colors, and arrangements I wanted, she already knew what was best for the venue. All I did was give picture samples and she blew my mind away! The moment I stepped into our reception ballroom... I was amazed. We didn't have our wedding at a glamorous location, but because of Rosae and his team, they made it look magical. I think all the guests and I forgot where we were because it was sooo beautiful. Rosae Flowers is different... and they know what they're doing. I totally recommend!!!

Paula · Married on 06/03/2017

Very easy to work with. Gave a color scheme and some inspiration pictures for our wedding, and they delivered with flowers and floral arrangements that were far prettier than what I expected. Highly recommend!!!

Diana · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Rosae Flowers for my wedding. They have always been my mother's favorite florist and they put out incredibly high quality work. So when I saw they were on the preferred vendor list for my wedding it seemed like the obvious choice. I won't lie, I'm a very picky bride. Come my wedding day, the flowers took my breath away. I can't say enough about how gorgeous every piece was! Rosae and Tamara were just wonderful, entirely patient, attentive, and supportive through the whole planning process. They made my all my idealistic Pinterest dreams come true. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

The absolute best florist I have ever used. The flowers are always amazing and very professional service. My flowers always arrive on time and are ALWAYS very impressive. They have an eye for putting arrangements together that are so unique and stunning. Large or small they never disappoint.

Mike · Married on 04/08/2017

Had a great experience with them - they made something beautiful within our budget. Very classy place, would highly recommend!

John · Married on 03/25/2017

Used Rosae Flower Boutique my Sister's wedding. Whole team is a pleasure to work with, very professional, timely and friendly. They knew right away the exact vibe we were looking for and creating an amazing array of floral arrangements and centerpieces. Guest were admiring and talking about flower all evening, so we knew it was a hit! I highly recommend Rosae :)

Sharon · Married on 03/15/2017

Tamara from ROSAE Flower Boutique created stunning floral arrangements and an arbor for our daughter's wedding . Everything was perfect, down to the last detail. They were so nice and so talented! Absolutely the most beautiful florals we have ever seen, exactly what our daughter envisioned. Thank you, thank you ROSAE!!!

Nancy · Married on 01/28/2017

Without a doubt, the best flowers I have ever received. Each arrangement is a work of art. Absolutely amazing!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

1.0

Terrible experience with my flowers - please look for a real, wedding florist and save yourself the stress and upset on your wedding day!

We hired Tamara at Rosae flower boutique to be our wedding florist for my wedding on in December. Unfortunately, we were INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED in the service we received, and the flowers became the biggest source of stress and upset on my wedding day. I REGRET not hiring a real wedding professional for such an important event. I would NOT RECOMMEND Tamara to anyone for flowers for such an important event. You will end up extremely disappointed, frustrated and aghast at her unprofessionalism.

To being, NONE of the bouquets were wrapped at all. There were THORNS all over them and they came sopping wet which made it literally impossible to hold without ruining our dresses. This is entirely UNACCEPTABLE! Any reasonable florist should know that that bouquets need to have thorns removed and to be wrapped in order to be functional. Luckily, my amazing coordinator was able to trim and wrap mine in some fabric she had, otherwise my beautiful white dress would have been ruined by the sticky stems and thorns. My bridesmaids unfortunately had to deal with the unwrapped bouquets which caused ugly staining and wet spots. The unwrapped bridesmaid bouquet can be seen in the photo attached. All bouquets we received were like this.

Both wrist corsages which we paid $30 each for fell to pieces within 10 minutes of wear. They were awful, so ugly and held together by a single drop of hot glue. This is unacceptable.

In addition to her entirely unprofessional and unacceptable work, Tamara blatantly disregarded my requests for the florals. The bridal bouquet I received was not at all a cascade bouquet like I had ordered and did not match what I had sent in as a reference. I was incredibly unhappy with what I received so much that I ended up taking most photos without a bouquet. The “cascade” bouquet had stems sticking out 10 inches so that it wasn’t even possible to hold as a cascade. Please see the attached photo of the bouquet that was received. In the end, we had to use a shawl to wrap my bouquet and flip it upright like a regular bouquet as it was literally not possible to use as a cascade due to the terribly long stems and lack of wrapping.

In every correspondence, I requested that only ivory tulips and roses be used. I also specified during our consult that we explicitly did not want any "fake" foliage or painted flowers. However, the bouquets we received did not meet these requests. The bridesmaid’s bouquets were composed primarily of hydrangeas, and fake silver leaves were used in both wrist corsages.

I was also quite upset when I emailed Tamara to check-in just before the wedding. She let me know that it was no longer possible to have them deliver our flowers to the venue as was promised when we booked. In fact, she couldn’t seem to remember any of the changes or decisions we had made at our final in person consultation and I had to remind her of several items. This seemed unprofessional to me, but I was able to look past it. However, when we did pick up the flowers we did not even receive everything that had been paid for. I paid additional cost for a vase to hold the cascade bouquet during the reception, however, we never received any vases upon pickup. Tamara wasn't even available at the shop when the flowers were picked up, it was her husband that handed everything over which meant we had literally no option but to take them so we'd have something to work with.

I have since reached out to them in regards to getting a refund, at the very minimum for the pieces I paid for and never received. Unfortunately, they have ignored my email request, just further adding insult to injury.

I would absolutely not recommend Rosae flower boutique for your wedding flowers. They are unprofessional and have shown to have terrible work quality. Do not risk it on your wedding day, especially with something as important and visible as flowers. There's no way to fix the terrible situation when they inevitably fail you. Do yourself a favor and hire real professionals.

ROSAE Flower Boutique 2