Roots Floral Company Reviews

Roots Floral Company 4
Roots Floral Company 5
Roots Floral Company 6

Betsy · Married on 07/28/2018

Claire is awesome!! My flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. She was very easy to work with as well!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Roots Floral Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Betsy! It was such a pleasure working with you! I wish you and David many blessings throughout your marriage.

Beth · Married on 07/27/2018

Claire of Roots Floral Company, was the best florist to work with! From the moment I met her she came prepared, with ideas and creativity! She is open and receptive to your ideas yet brings her in style and flair to your event! I highly recommend her and her team! We were blown away with the flowers she made for our son’s rehearsal dinner and could not have been happier. We meet and planned our event and then corresponded via email and phone calls. She was extremely responsive and the evening went flawlessly in large part because I was confident in Claire and her team! Roots Floral will provide you with a beautiful and professional event!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Roots Floral Company 7
    Roots Floral Company 8
    Roots Floral Company 9
    Roots Floral Company 10
    Roots Floral Company 11
    Roots Floral Company 12

Amy · Married on 11/05/2017

Claire exceeded my expectations with the flowers for my wedding! Everything looked beautiful, and she even provided candles and lanterns to add to the arrangements. She also texted me photos while working on the arrangements to ensure I approved along the way. We were very pleased with all of her work, and I had nothing to worry about.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Claire was absolutely amazing! She has a great talent, and gave me exactly what I asked for! I currently live in Vegas, and had my wedding in Nashville, so as you could expect, it was very stressful and overwhelming to plan such things from across the country. Claire responded to me very fast, professionally, and efficiently. The flowers she gave me for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous, and I would get flowers from her anytime and for any occasion. Thank you so much Claire for your help and beautiful work!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Roots Floral Company's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was so nice working with you, and I loved being apart of your special day! I wish you and Josh many blessings throughout your marriage.

Emma · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Roots Floral Company! The flowers at my wedding were of utmost importance to me and I could not have been happier with the way they turned out. Claire's work is amazing! She put so much thought into every detail and her designs are so beautiful and unique. I gave her a few colors that I knew I wanted and she created arrangements with the perfect combination of color and texture for my wedding. I had other vendors and countless guests comment on just how gorgeous my flowers turned out. The florals and décor designed by Roots Floral Company absolutely made the perfect ambiance at my wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2017