Roosevelt Dime Weddings Reviews

2 | Brooklyn, NY

2 Reviews for Roosevelt Dime Weddings

Robb · Married on 05/21/2016

Not only did my wife and I have a blast, the guests loved the music and energy the guys put into the show. It was easy to tell they enjoy what they do. They were very flexible when another band (we had 4 scheduled) canceled on us the day before and Roosevelt Dime was able to play earlier than originally planned.
    While playing they read the crowd well and played to, and fed off of, our energy creating an organic experience. Which honestly, we expected after seeing them play at the Purple Fiddle (Thomas, WV). My wife and I so enjoyed RD that we adjusted our honeymoon to go to Rooster Walk (in Martinsville, VA) and see them play (they put on another great show!).
    If you are as interested in professionalism and personality as you are good music, then you should certainly contact them. Each time I sent an email or called they were very quick to respond. Their communications were very personable, never crass like some bands are. While at the wedding and ceremony they were mingling and making us feel like they were closer to guests than a hired band.
    In short, you will be happy that you decided to hire these fellas.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2011

Here's the short version: Hire these guys. They made our reception a party that everyone enjoyed. We got lots of compliments on the originality and the quality of the band we picked. Very professional, much more reasonably priced than professional bands, and a lot more unique. Really, really fun. I wrote a more detailed gushing that is on their website if you're interested.

Sent on 01/21/2012