Ronin Cooking Reviews

2 | Bryan, TX

2 Reviews for Ronin Cooking

Monique · Married on 05/07/2016

They take care of everything and you save so much money on flowers and decorations because their venue is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and it is impossible to not have incredible pictures when you get married here. The food is incredible and the setting is stunning and we got more compliments than we ever could have imagined for the amount of effort we put in to decorating, setting up, etc (which was VERY little). Amanda and Brian are AWESOME! You will not regret getting married here!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

What can I say - as soon as we started planning our wedding I knew I had to find a way to have Ronin as our cater. I have enjoyed many dinners on their farm and knew they'd be the perfect match for our Rustic Wedding.

Luckily they were willing to make the drive from Bryan to Wimberley (2hrs) and put on one of the most memorable meals most of our guests have ever experienced. What I am so grateful for is Brian's (the chef) rare talent to build a kitchen and cook amazing food no matter the setting. Our venue was a beautiful ranch but we had to bring in vendors. The reception barn didn't have a commercial kitchen, but as long as Brian has a place to plug in some lamps, and space to build a fire he will create incredible food. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Extra bonus - Amanda (wife and event planner extraordinaire of the team) had a beautiful polaroid camera and the next morning I woke to a surprise of approximately 50 polaroid pictures from our day including the ceremony.
    Ronin Cooking is the ideal farm to table caterer and I feel honored they said yes to catering our wedding. We can't wait to eat their delicious food again.

Sent on 03/25/2018