Ronay's Design Inc. Reviews

15 | New Port Richey, FL

15 Reviews for Ronay's Design Inc.

15 Ronay's Design Inc. Reviews

James · Married on 02/19/2016

Ronya set up my engagement party on 2/19/2016. I was extremely mesmerized by the entire set-up. I kept changing my mind, but Ronya was very patient and helped me put all of my ideas into perspective. She decorated and coordinated my event. Very please would recommend and use again.

• User4207168 · 2+ years ago

I am very happy with the service provided by Ronay's! My friend and I both used them for our weddings this year, and we found her at one of the bridal shows. They were very nice and easy to work with. Her team did a great job with the chair covers and bows, barely even noticed they were there. I will definitely recommend them!

• User3421913 · 2+ years ago

Ronay was so patient and accommodating throughout the wedding planning process. All of our guests were awed by how beautiful everything was decorated. She certainly takes your vision to heart and makes it reality! Prices are reasonable and she goes out of her way to make sure you are happy and even helps calm you down:)

Tina · Married on 02/23/2014

I was getting linens from a friend who told me 1 week before my wedding that she wasn't going to have my chair covers in time. I was freaking out until I got in contact with Ronay. She helped me with the prices and saved my wedding from looking dark and ugly. I'm so glad I worked with her, the chair covers were absolutely gorgeous and everyone complimented on them. Thank you so much.

Tracey · Married on 02/16/2014

Ronnie, thank you so much for making our wedding day visually appealing. I had so many wonderful compliments on the linens. The guests loved the brown sheer with the turquoise swirl. It was a wonderful switch right at the end and I couldn't have made it without you being such an integral part to our wedding. The ceremony & receptions were visually stunning because of your linens. Thank you so much for being part of our Wedding Day!

Thank you!!!

~Mike & Tracey Bureau

• Jesica

Jesica · event on: 08/10/2013

Ronay did an amazing job with linens for both our Ceremony and Reception! She was able to get the exact shade of purple I was looking for! With talking design ideas and colors with Ronay she created the exact look I was going for! She also has some unique and great ideas too! I was in awe when I walked into the rooms they look great! Everything was set up perfectly! You have to go to her site and see all the different types of fabrics,styles and fits she has to offer, its unlimited!!! You will be doing yourself a favor working with her, she is great!

www.ronaysdesigninc.com

Loriann · Married on 06/22/2013

Ronay's designs came through in a clutch for me. Only two weeks before my wedding did I contact her about chair covers. Not only did she meet me close to my house but she was si helpful and so much cheaper than anyone else.She did a beautiful job and was completely flexible with what I needed!

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2013

One falls in love with the variety of fabric, colors and styles Ronay has to offer to make an event spectacular.

Brooke · Married on 03/23/2013

Ronnie with Ronay's Design was amazing!!! Awesome job on the linens, I received many compliments and awesome job being my Day of Wedding Coordinator. She didn't stop going until it was all complete. I couldn't have done it with out your assistance!!! Thank you Ronnie!!!

Erica · Married on 02/16/2013

I ordered chair covers and sashes for my reception, and I was very happy with how they turned out. The girls set everything up beautifully, and they came back to take them all down after the reception was over. They fit perfectly, and Ronay was super sweet and responsive to any questions or emails I had. The linen rentals on the preferred vendor list at my venue (the Sirata) were all much more expensive, even though they were closer than Ronay's shop. She has good prices and she cares about how her linens look. I definitely recommend her for linen rentals.

Sharon · Married on 09/02/2012

Everything was beautiful. Ronni was a pleasure to work with.

Phyllis · Married on 07/14/2012

Ronay's Designs did a beautiful job helping me select the table decorations which included center pieces,table settings, napkins and table clothes. Ronay did a beautiful job of setting all up the night before the wedding .Her prices were very good and it was a pleasure to work with her. Very dependable. She did a wonderful job decorating the Fellowship hall at our church. We received many compliments about
    how lovely everthibg was done at the wedding.

Maud · Married on 04/21/2012

Ronay was the best ever. She brought her team and turned our venue into something magical. She can cover any event and provides you with exactly what you wished for. She gives advice and has lots of patience.
    Her prices are affordable and the quality was fantastic.

Rahkia · event on: 04/13/2013

Very friendly service. Would strongly consider these services in the near future. I would recommend to anyone I know. Website had lots of details and services offered.

Tara · Married on 06/15/2014

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I was EXTREMELY disappointed not only with the tables I rented for my reception but even more disappointed with the service I received from the owner herself. She was not very helpful or accommodating and worse yet, she talked me into tables that sat 8-10 knowing I was putting 10 at most tables and assured me they would be large enough. Low & behold I find out the DAY of my wedding while we are setting up that there is NO WAY 10 chairs will fit at a table! I had to redo my entire seating chart on the spot, I had to borrow extra tables from family and when I called from the venue to let her know, no one ever bothered to call me back. I would NOT recommend this vendor!