Ron Pradetto Photography Reviews

10 | Jacobsburg, OH

10 Reviews for Ron Pradetto Photography

Melody · Married on 05/05/2018

You guys were the absolute best!! We both loved working with you so much and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!! I would definitely recommend Ron and Linda to other people wanting wedding photos taken. I'm going to try and make sure all of my family and friends use you two. Thank you so much!! You were both very sweet and enthusiastic and it made taking photos so much fun. We love you!!

• F

Frank · Married on 04/07/2018

Our son's wedding at Gervasi Vineyard on April 7th was excellent. Ron and Linda were fantastic, prompt and extremely professional. We fully recommend them to anyone who wants experience a superior effort and results for a very reasonable price. The fact that they are able to travel with little limits was a true advantage to those photographers who charge so much more because they are local to Gervasi Vineyards.

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

I highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. He and his wife Linda were so easy to work with, fun and helpful. The price was extremely reasonable and they were very professional - plus the fact that you get 2 photographers included was wonderful. They captured so many moments that as the bride and groom you don't get to see during the day. I am beyond pleased with the quality of photos and cannot wait to order prints from them. Best part was how quickly they got the photos (in 2 forms!) and our Thank You cards to us.

Very nice couple! Very reasonable and easy to communicate with, extremely accommodating to our needs! Beautiful photos, Highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

Ron and Linda were wonderful to work with. They made my husband and I feel at ease in front of the camera. Everyone has commented on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Also, the turn around time is amazingly fast. The wedding was August 22. They had preview shots up on Facebook by August 25 and a slideshow by August 26. I can't believe I received my thank you note cards on September 8 and my completed DVD on September 9. I have friends who married last year and still don't have their pictures. I would highly recommend Ron and Linda. I also feel their prices are very reasonable and competitive and that they offer a high quality product!!!!!

J & I loved working with LInda & Ron. They put us totally at ease, and made our pictures so much fun. I can't recommend them enough. Excellent work, and great people to work with. I am so excited to work with them on our wedding day!

I am adding this after our wedding day. Ron and Linda went above and beyond to ensure that they captured every element and detail of our wedding day. Ron and Linda are so easy to work with and provide amazing pictures at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend

Adrienne · Married on 06/27/2014

We worked with Ron and Linda for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and they were absolutely wonderful! They are professional and really made us feel comfortable, which really showed in our pictures. They turned out amazing! We also got our pictures back really fast, which isn't the norm with other photographers. It was really nice to not have to wait months to get our proofs. We highly recommend Ron Pradetto photography for your event!

anthony · Married on 07/13/2013

Linda and Ron are great they did a wonderful job on our wedding photos and our engagement pics I highly recommend them for your upcoming event

Jen · Married on 05/26/2013

Linda and Ron are fantastic! They did our engagement and wedding photos and we are very pleased with the results.

• W

woody & christa · Married on 01/01/2013

Both Ron & Linda were excellent to work with. Ron worked around my schedule & place we chose for pics. Even provided more time than we agreed apon with no extra charge. We loved his pictures. They both worked really hard to get great pictures for us. Couldn't ask for a nicer couple.