87 Reviews for Ron Michaels Weddings

Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

Ron is amazing! Everyone was commenting to us how perfect the music selection was for our wedding, cocktail hour and reception! Thank you Ron! We will be recommending him to everyone!

Profile Picture James, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so very happy that we hired Ron for our daughter's Estes Park wedding. We found him to be extremely professional, courteous, and prompt to reply to our questions. This was especially helpful as this was an out-of-state destination wedding. He provided valuable, timely information - timeline for the evening, suggestions for toasts. He worked well with all of our specific family requests - helping out a first-time officiant, accommodating a last-minute inclusion of a family mashup, finding a really old, incredibly special song for the bride and her grandfather (Lavender Blue). He eased our unrest at a very windy ceremony and just kept everything moving along smoothly. He played a beautiful mix of music, at the perfect volume, during cocktails and dinner. He followed that time with great dance music, and most certainly kept the dance floor full till the very end! Ron was business-like, but personable, and able to make the wedding and reception truly reflect the bride and groom. We would not hesitate to recommend him!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We want to thank you for your amazing services you provided for our wedding on 2.9.18. It was truly more than we ever even imagined, and you played a very important role as our Wedding DJ. Everything flowed very nicely and even when we had a hiccup with the speeches, you pulled it off effortlessly. Everyone had so much fun dancing and watching us dance. A special thank for playing all of our requested songs and fitting everything together smoothly.

Profile Picture Jake, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was fantastic. We guaranteed a dancing crowd until the very end and that's what we got. When we first talked he asked me what my three most important things are when I think about my wedding. Music was very important to us. Having thought at first I could get away with creating playlists of our favorite songs, it was clear to me on our wedding night that your DJ should be able to read the crowd. He did that and so much more. We were close to 10,000 ft above sea level and everyone was still dancing despite being completely out of breath.

With everything else going on during the day/evening, I didn't feel stressed about the timing, events or the music during the ceremony or reception. I should note that I live in Australia and he was very accommodating and scheduled Skype calls with me and my husband so we could nail down the specifics. We didn't meet until the rehearsal and that didn't matter.

We took him up on his idea of a 'long distance toast' to bring something unique to our reception. I surprised my husband with a voice message from his best friends in Vietnam that couldn't make the wedding. Ron coordinated and worked directly with them - I didn't have to do a thing. Turned out perfect.

Thank you so much Ron!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was fortunately able to DJ for my wedding when I contacted him just two or three months before the big day. He offers a package where he's more than just a DJ which was really appealing to us. He's a great master of ceremony with a high sense of professionalism and receptivity to his audience. Almost everyone at our wedding was up and dancing and having loads of fun! He really listened to what we wanted, and was able to take the initiative when we weren't sure what we wanted. It's really great how he takes care of the whole reception by making sure everyone giving a toast is well prepared and keeps everything to the schedule. Our ceremony started late, but he adjusted very quickly and kept everything running smoothly. I highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for a DJ who goes above and beyond!! He's truly willing to work with you, for you. He's a bit expensive, but he seemed to be as flexible as he could be in making the price work for us. For everything that he does, in the wedding world, it's probably a fair price. The price was worth it for peace of mind since we didn't have a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing! He helped me every step of the way and he really got to know us. He had everyone dancing all night long. Great DJ and all around great person. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was simply THE BEST! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ (he also kept everything running smoothly and on schedule the day of the wedding). Ron personalizes everything to match exactly what you're looking for. He is professional and extremely thoughtful in his work. He helped us in the planning stages by providing suggestions and resources and he was always very responsive whenever we had a question or needed to change something. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing all night long, which speaks to his ability to read the crowd! In addition, he provided table trivia, welcome introductions for our entire bridal party, and he also wrote our "love story" for my husband and I before our first dance (ask him for more details on what this entails!). All in all, hiring Ron meant for some extra "perks" that made our day that much more special. I am so happy we had the opportunity to work with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for DJ or Officiant services!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was the most professional and fun wedding DJ we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He DJ'd our Colorado Wedding for about 125 people and everyone was raving about his music and MC work by the end of the night. He was able to help us with audio for the ceremony and the reception, and he even attended our rehearsal dinner the night before to meet the families and discuss the plans for the big day. We highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for a completely worry-free wedding DJ experience.

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ron was the DJ at my daughter's wedding and he was amazing! Many people commented on how fun he made the reception. He played lots of great music of different eras and styles. He kept the evening going at a good pace, with couples' dances, anniversary dances, line dances and great timing for the bride and groom dance and toasts. It was obvious to me that he spent a good deal of time planning beforehand with my daughter and her (now) husband, finding out what music, toasts and other activities they wanted. I highly recommend Ron!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing! It was so relaxing knowing he was there. The music was great but he did so much more. Very thankful we chose Ron for the wedding.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was outstanding at our daughter's wedding!!! He kept everyone out on the dance floor until it was time to quit. A variety of music was played so all could enjoy! My brother in law was amazed at how well Ron did compared to the DJ at his son's reception!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing! We got to know him well throughout the wedding planning process, so it was easy to work with him at the reception. We had a good plan for music to keep people dancing and so many guests commented on how much fun they had. I was exhausted at the end of the night from dancing so much :). Thanks for everything Ron!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron is amazing!! He was hired for our son's wedding and we were so impressed that we hired him to do our daughter's wedding as well! I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding. He plans the reception and helped plan the ceremony. He helps make sure nothing is forgotten. Everything went so smooth! He even brought out my son and his wife to dance to the song they danced to at their wedding two years ago! How he remembered the song, I have not idea! You will be so happy you trusted your day to Ron.

Profile Picture Chrsity, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing! We planned a long distance wedding and he was incredibly helpful. He provided a guidebook and advice throughout the entire process. He even came to the rehearsal to make sure all went smoothly. The day of he was fantastic! He kept the wedding on schedule, faces smiling and the party grooving. He played a perfect mix of music that made everyone happy from our grandmothers to our teen cousins. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We couldn't recommend him more highly!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

From the moment we met with Ron Michaels, we were so impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. Ron listened to everything we had to say about our hopes and expectations for our ceremony and reception. He helped us plan through the details and timing of entire event - from the processionals to our introductions to toasts and 1st dances. THEN the dancing started and did not stop. He kept the dance floor going until the very end of the night with the right music at the right time. Our guests have not stopped talking about what a fun time they had at our wedding and we can't say enough good things about Ron!! Thank you! Jennifer and Gregg

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was such an amazing DJ. He really has it all together and gets a true feel for the couple. He was so accommodating to our requests, easy to work with, and truly made our wedding night tons of fun. We gave him pretty free reign on the songs and I was afraid it would be majority country, since that is our preference, which was fine with my husband and I, but most of our guests can only tolerate so much. But I had nothing to worry about. His playlist was awesome! It was the perfect mix! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and majority of people did not leave until they HAD to because the music was so great! Even my husband, the non-dancer, danced most of the night, and our feet pain was proof in the morning (which is a great thing!) We have had SO many compliments on how fun our wedding was and it was all because of Ron!

He also worked seamlessly with the Sylvan Dale staff and went with the flow with any changes, requests, etc. He truly was a professional and knows what he is doing! We were so pleased with Ron and would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Shaina, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you want your guests to have fun and memorable experience at your wedding reception, get Ron Michaels! Hiring Ron as our wedding DJ and director was a great decision. From the get go, he is very professional and when you meet him, he is a very affable person. He will work with you on almost everything with regards to keeping you and your guests happy and entertained. Because of his many, many years of experience in the biz, he has many sensible and valuable suggestions and advice. My guests loved his music selection because what he does best is "read" the crowd. From young to old, everyone was on their feet and into the dance floor. I highly recommend Ron.

Profile Picture jo, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Do yourself a favor and book Ron as your DJ. To start, the resources he provided during the planning process were invaluable, especially since our officiant was a friend and not a professional. We conducted the meetings virtually via Skype since we live a few hours drive from his location; the convenience was great. He did a great job coordinating with our wedding coordinator. We left all of the music choices to Ron (except the formal dances) and he met all expectations. The ceremony processional music were perfect instrumentals. During the reception, he played music for every generation and kept the dance floor hopping all night. His ability to read the crowd really reflects his experience. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6515127, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was nothing short of amazing! He made our wedding everything that I had ever dreamed it could be. He always answered to my calls, emails, and texts within the same day. If you're looking for someone with great communication and an even better knowledge for weddings, this is your guy! Thank you for making our day one that our guests won't soon forget!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I am so happy we chose Ron Michaels as our DJ! He has a ton of experience, and is extremely organized, communicative and professional. I'm a Type-A person who tends to worry a lot, but Ron immediately made me feel like we were in safe hands. We had a few special requests for him--my brother played a song for our recessional, and we acted out a dance routine from a movie for our first dance and needed Ron to play along--and he was totally game for everything. He even stepped up to the plate and ran our rehearsal when our DOC had to cancel due to illness. At the reception, Ron kept the dance floor packed and did an awesome job of reading the room. Our wedding was on a weeknight, and I couldn't believe the number of people who stayed late to party with us! I literally did not leave the dance floor all night! I'd spent the days before the wedding a nervous wreck, but I was able to let loose and have a blast thanks to Ron! His services cost a few hundred dollars more than we had initially budgeted, but he was truly worth every penny. I highly recommend Ron Michaels!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ron Michaels was the DJ/Coordinator at our son's recent wedding. Ron was absolutely the Master of Ceremonies for the entire wedding. He provided music as the guests were arriving, as well as music during the cocktail hour and the dinner. He also kept the wedding on schedule, and moving smoothly the entire evening. Ron took on extra duties by conducting a trivia contest for the guests, and announced the new couple to all the guests in a very beautiful way. We were also very impressed when Ron stepped in to help with the rehearsal when our wedding coordinator was unable to attend because of illness. We were so happy with Ron's expertise and professionalism. He definitely helped make the entire evening very special for everyone.

Profile Picture User7120050, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

He provided everything we wanted and needed. A wonderful experience all around. Highly recommend

Profile Picture User6949454, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first meeting with Ron, we knew he would be the perfect DJ. He was professional, but also laid back and genuine enough to make us feel comfortable. He walked us through everything we would need to know about planning the reception and ceremony. He provided suggestions based on his extensive wedding experience, but clearly expressed how open he was to trying new things. At the actual wedding reception, he kept people on the dance floor and changed the music based on the age and mood of the people on the dance floor. He kept the whole event on schedule and easily worked with changes that arose at the last second. Finally, Ron has worked with several of the Front Range's best wedding vendors. He knows the area's venues and other talent well enough to work smoothly with them. We highly recommend him!
Thanks, Ron!
- Jenna and Bert

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Ron was awesome!! I really appreciated how confident he was in his ability to organize, MC, and keep good music going for a fun wedding reception. I really wanted a good dance floor and he delivered! He was easy to get a hold of, either with skype or email prior to our wedding. He asked us thoughtful questions during our 2 skype meetings and then he was able to take it from there. I highly highly recommend Ron if you want to feel confident that your wedding reception will be fun and run smoothly. My mom was also very happy with him. She went to him if there were any scheduling concerns, etc. I was too busy dancing during the reception!

Profile Picture User7020470, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was an amazing DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He was flexible and worked with our music requests much in advance of the wedding. We highly recommend him! Thanks Ron!

Profile Picture User6900780, 2+ years ago, 1 Review