Ron Michaels Weddings Reviews

102 | Fort Collins, CO

102 Reviews for Ron Michaels Weddings

1 User photo

Christy · Married on 05/24/2015

Ron Michaels was fantastic! He really helped make our day extra special. He had all the guests up and dancing (which was important to us). I am pretty sure the party/dancing could have continued on for another couple of hours if time wasn't a factor. He was very easy to work with. I appreciated how he made it fun for the guests without being silly or corny. I really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Christy! Happy 8-month "anniversary"! Best wishes to you and Tom.
  • J & D

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot express my gratitude enough to Ron. He stands by what he says. He was more than helpful preparing us for what to expect. Ron is very organized, relaxed, and also gets things done right away. He's also very fun! We had our wedding up in Estes Park. The weather was questionable. Ron set up a system outside and inside. We ended up having the ceremony inside instead. He was more than accommodating. Ron is someone we completely respect. My husband was very skeptical about other Djs. He had no question about Ron. He's honest, not overpriced, and is a great DJ. He makes the couple feel special and does not make it about him! Thank you so much Ron! I'm so happy we had you at the wedding. You were amazing! It's hard to find great people sometimes in this industry. You rock!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Hannah · Married on 04/24/2015

From our first meeting to the last dance Ron was wonderful to work with. He is really good at communicating with his couples and answering questions. We had a lot of last minute changes to our wedding day plans, and Ron handled it with grace and professionalism. The introductions went flawlessly and the guests really enjoyed the tid-bits about the wedding party members. As the Bride and Groom we were constantly being pulled in a million different directions. Ron made it easy for us to focus on our guest, rather than where we had to be when. During the reception he guided us through and made it very stress free for my Husband and I. The one thing I thought was slightly awkward was not having the parent dances cut sooner. The entire song was played, even though we wanted them to be cut earlier, and thought we had discussed this in a planning meeting. Many times during these dances our parents thought the song was going to fade, and we kept looking at Ron, hoping he would pick up on the cue that our parents were feeling uncomfortable with the long amount of time we were dancing in front of the guests. Although I felt the music was fantastic and that the dance floor was full almost all night, a few guests commented on their song requests being denied. I know Ron likes to go with the flow and what seems to keep guests dancing, however, I was slightly bummed to hear my guests comment that their songs were simply denied. Overall we had a really great experience with Ron as the Bride and Groom and felt that he kept our party flowing all night long, and kept the dance floor full. Thank again Ron for all of your help making our reception so much fun!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Ron was our dj at our wedding in estes park. Ron is the best dj you can choose ! I swear. We met with 3 Djs befrore finding Ron and not only was Ron the nicest, had the best equipment & most professional but he was also the best priced !! I couldn't beleieve the prices the other Djs gave us compared to Ron. Don't get ripped off! Ron has amazing communication skills and was my easiest vendor to work with. He was great at the wedding as well, wasn't in ur face and annoying like some Djs but still kept the party going and kept it classy and fun. Thanks Ron !

Sent on 04/13/2015

We planned our wedding last second and Ron was very accommodating. He was laid back through the whole process which fit our personality. We would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ in the Denver area.

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 12/13/2014

Ron did such a great job at our wedding! He was very professional and helped make the day less stressful. He took the time to meet with us several times to get to know us and help us figure out exactly what we wanted. He is so much more than just a DJ! He did such a great job reading the crowd and playing what they wanted to hear. We got so many compliments on the music and everybody was dancing, even the non-dancers. Our wedding was amazing and we have to thank Ron for doing such an amazing job. We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/23/2014

A. · Married on 12/06/2014

If you're looking for an excellent wedding DJ/MC, you can stop the search, because you've found the best one out there. Ron did an outstanding job at our wedding. There were relatives having a blast on the dance floor that I had never seen inspired to bust a move before, and many people commented even a few weeks later that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Ron also ensured that the event went smoothly by planning out the timeline with us well ahead of time and also advising us during the event. He has a ton of experience and knows what works, what doesn't work as well, and how to expertly read the crowd. At the same time, when giving us advice, he emphasized that specific decisions were ours to make and didn't pressure us, just told us the plusses/minuses and what he thought was best (but of course we followed his advice and it always was very good!). We also felt that Ron's service was an extremely good value, especially in light of how much time for planning, preparation, and face-to-face meetings Ron put into it. We also had a short list of songs from various genres that we really wanted to be played, and Ron incorporated these very seamlessly into the reception. He knew where the songs would fit best and how to lead into/out of them with other song choices in a way that kept the guests engaged and having fun (and we had quite the generational mix of guests!). We also really appreciated that, unlike for many other DJ services we looked at, we knew when meeting with Ron that he was the one who would be there at our reception. Overall, we were extremely impressed with Ron's experience, skill, and meticulousness throughout the planning and during the event. He also read the crowd extremely well and was a lot of fun to work with. Our wedding was a blast and we will cherish the memories forever; Ron played a huge part in making the night such a great one! So, stop doing research and just hire Ron now!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2014

Ron did an amazing job at our wedding. We actually had another DJ booked but due to his lack of professionalism we decided to cancel with him and thankfully Ron was available for our wedding date. Both my husband and I felt so much more at ease upon our first meeting with Ron. He took the time to get to know my husband and I as people as well as what we were looking for in our wedding. He also gave great suggestions for how to keep the wedding fun and easy-going all night. He scheduled a second meeting right before the wedding in which we ran through the timeline of events and he was very organized and efficient. On the wedding day, he did a fantastic job playing a mix of oldies and new hits to keep the crowd dancing. We had an absolutely amazing wedding and a huge part of that is because of Ron. We highly recommended him to anyone else planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2014

He was great on all aspects of the wedding. He was very organized and responsive leading up to the wedding. We made a couple last minute changes in the days before the wedding which he incorporated seamlessly. During the wedding, he did a great job of keeping a smooth, consistent flow to events and the dance music was a blast.

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2014

Ron was amazing from first contact. He was referred to us by a friend and after talking with several other DJ companies in town, I knew Ron truly cared about us and our day. He was quick to respond to questions, provided awesome ideas that fit with our ceremony and reception, worked with our random ideas and requests and went out of his way to meet with us, pick up music and make sure that everything went smoothly. We had so much fun at our wedding and we can contribute so much of that to the ambiance that Ron created. People had fun, they danced, they watched performances and they played games and Ron made sure it all happened! A month later, people are still talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kerri · Married on 09/20/2014

Ron was the consummate professional from day one. He set meetings with us, followed up when he said he would, provided thoughtful and candid feedback, and made sure we were fully prepared for the wedding day. Frankly, he was the only wedding vendor who was actually proactive in reaching out to us and we were incredibly appreciative from the beginning.

When it came to the day of, we couldn't have asked for a better person to facilitate everything. We didn't want to do a lot of the 'traditional' events so I was worried there may be too much time for dancing. The dance floor was absolutely packed all night long! It was such an amazing evening. Ron read the room and ensured he was shifting music based on people on the floor, moods, time of night, etc.

I would not hesitate to recommend Ron to anyone and hope this review helps in his future business. You won't regret choosing Ron - he adds an extra level of comfort that is invaluable on a day like that.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Abbie · Married on 09/12/2014

Ron was exceptionally professional in every way! He was easy to work with from start to finish. He listened and accomodated all of our music requests. Our guests of all ages packed the dance floor until the end of the night. His pre-planning was awesome. His attendance at our rehearsal shows that he goes above and beyond to provide great service. I was very pleased with his communication with us throughout the planning process. I loved how he made the entire day/night all about us and didn't take any of that away or shine even the slightest light on himself. His communication with our guests was exceptionally professional and fun. I would rate him as our top vendor.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Very organized and listened very well to our requests for the evening. He was so great about getting information about our wedding party and made it that much better when introducing us. It was great to have him there for the rehearsal and he was quick to answer any questions we had regarding the evening of events. He was also extremely fun without being overwhelming.

Thank you, Ron!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sam · Married on 08/23/2014

Ron Michaels is an amazing DJ!!! Our guests are still raving about how great he was. They loved his song selection and how he played music that appealed to all ages. The dance floor was packed all night! Everything that he told us when we first met him he followed through with. He was able to MC and keep the flow of the night going without stealing the limelight. I would absolutely hire Ron Michaels as our DJ again.

John A. · Married on 08/15/2014

Ron is a real pro! He made the reception completely stress free for us (announcing the different events, handling song requests, etc). You can tell that he really enjoys what he does - he is friendly, easy to work with, and did a great job choosing music and emceeing the event. He also provided the sound for our wedding ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone in the Fort Collins area!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2014

Wedding Date: 08/01/2014
    Ron was such an amazing DJ and made our day what it was. We knew we wanted to "splurge" on a DJ because people really only remember whether or not they had a good time at a wedding, and... I love to dance.
    Our dance floor was full the entire night! It was such a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better time.
    Ron sat down with us where it was convenient for us to meet him, we talked about his services and he made us feel so comfortable and gave us peace of mind.
    He offered to be at the rehearsal if he had no other event going on, and he didn't, so he was there and ran through all of the music and order of events with us and our coordinator.
    The day of was absolutely perfect. All of the extra steps he takes to make a wedding amazing, is worth way more than he even charges.
    He played out ceremony music, reception music, introduced our bridal party with bullet points we gave him, directed the entire event from start to finish, and was able to read the crowd to play what got everyone dancing all night!

You will NOT regret choosing Ron Michaels as your DJ, he was our favorite vendor and we are so happy that someone recommended him to us.
    He was a big part of making our day the most perfect day of our lives!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Ron did a wonderful job and made our reception one of a kind. He was very through and thought of everything. He was great at reading the crowd and keeping people happy and dancing for the whole reception. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2014

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Ron was wonderful to work with. He always responded to emails promptly and professionally. He listened to our ideas and helped guide us through the process, while never trying to change what we waned. Most importantly, he made our reception so much fun! My husband and I went to a wedding the weekend before ours, and the DJ was very cheesy and completely stole the spotlight. Ron could not have been more different. He read the crowd, got people up and dancing but never stole the spotlight. We could not have been more pleased to work with Ron!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/14/2014

Ron was the dj for our wedding in Estes Park in June and was WONDERFUL! His price was extremely reasonable and we couldn't have asked for more. Ron is professional, sincere, and listens to what you want/don't want. He did a great job feeling out the crowd and picking song selections that he knew everyone would dance to.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jeff · Married on 06/07/2014

From start to finish, Ron was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I shopped a few different Colorado-based DJ's for our big day in Steamboat Springs on July 7th. Ron's attention to details and professional advice/suggestions made the decision to go with him an easy one. And we are thrilled we did! Before our wedding day, Ron brought a lot of value to the planning process (his organizational skills were impressive). On our wedding day, Ron had the dance floor packed until the party ended LATE night. More importantly, he worked with the vendors to make the transitions throughout the day seamless. It took A LOT of stress off my wife and I's plate. I would recommend Ron and his services to anyone without hesitation.
    Jeff S. Denver, CO

Carolyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Loved working with Ron! From start to finish, Ron was extremely responsive, and listened to all of our request. We didn't even need to provide a play list, and all of our guests were dancing the entire time. He made the effort to come to Estes (from Ft Collins) for our rehearsal. I would highly recommend hiring Ron to any bride.

Sent on 05/21/2014

An amazing DJ! He knows his stuff and ensures the entire wedding flows perfectly and everybody is having a great time. I would certainly recommend him and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Laura · Married on 08/10/2013

Hands down, the part of the reception I got the most compliments on was Ron! Ron was the DJ at our August wedding and he was fantastic. Our dance floor was not empty the ENTIRE night, and the vast majority of the night it was completely packed. I saw people dancing I never imagined would dance, thanks to Ron! He really read the crowd and figured out within just a couple of songs what would get everyone moving. He had some great suggestions for extra things to do throughout the night - one was a shoe game that my husband and I played that was a big hit. He has a great vibe and kept everything flowing really well throughout the night. He was super helpful throughout the whole planning process - we met with him a couple of times and he was very thorough and spent a lot of time finding out exactly what we were looking for. He was able to accommodate all of our requests and was very flexible. I really can't say enough good things about him - I would recommend him to anyone. I promise you can't go wrong with Ron!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Emmy · Married on 08/04/2013

Ron was the best DJ I could have chosen for our wedding. From the very beginning, he worked with us to get exactly what we wanted for the wedding. For example, I wanted to do both a daddy daughter dance and a dance with my mom and Ron had some great suggestions on how to incorporate both of those without making it drag out too long. He also was perfectly fine with my husband adding a mother son dance two days before the wedding. At the wedding itself, Ron constantly had people on the dance floor. There wasn't a single song that wasn't popular and he did a great job of dedicating songs to people who requested them. He covered many genres so there was something for everyone at the party. Another nice thing about Ron is that he is also a day of coordinator so I didn't have to worry about the timing of when toasts should happen, cake cutting, dances, etc. because the second I walked in the door to the reception, he took care of the whole night for me. Most importantly, I got so many compliments about Ron. Older people who have been to tons of weddings said he was one of the best DJs they had heard and even the staff at my wedding venue was saying that they've never seen a DJ do such a great job at energizing the crowd. If you want to have a blast at your wedding and not have to worry about the details, Ron is the guy to choose!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Leanna · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I were SOOO happy with Ron at our wedding!! He did music for both our wedding and reception and it was flawless. He really listened to our requests and delivered an awesome, fun-filled night of dancing and laughs. I got positive comments from every guest that interacted with him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2013