Ron Michaels Weddings Reviews

94 | Fort Collins, CO

94 Reviews for Ron Michaels Weddings

He was great on all aspects of the wedding. He was very organized and responsive leading up to the wedding. We made a couple last minute changes in the days before the wedding which he incorporated seamlessly. During the wedding, he did a great job of keeping a smooth, consistent flow to events and the dance music was a blast.

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2014

Ron was amazing from first contact. He was referred to us by a friend and after talking with several other DJ companies in town, I knew Ron truly cared about us and our day. He was quick to respond to questions, provided awesome ideas that fit with our ceremony and reception, worked with our random ideas and requests and went out of his way to meet with us, pick up music and make sure that everything went smoothly. We had so much fun at our wedding and we can contribute so much of that to the ambiance that Ron created. People had fun, they danced, they watched performances and they played games and Ron made sure it all happened! A month later, people are still talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kerri · Married on 09/20/2014

Ron was the consummate professional from day one. He set meetings with us, followed up when he said he would, provided thoughtful and candid feedback, and made sure we were fully prepared for the wedding day. Frankly, he was the only wedding vendor who was actually proactive in reaching out to us and we were incredibly appreciative from the beginning.

When it came to the day of, we couldn't have asked for a better person to facilitate everything. We didn't want to do a lot of the 'traditional' events so I was worried there may be too much time for dancing. The dance floor was absolutely packed all night long! It was such an amazing evening. Ron read the room and ensured he was shifting music based on people on the floor, moods, time of night, etc.

I would not hesitate to recommend Ron to anyone and hope this review helps in his future business. You won't regret choosing Ron - he adds an extra level of comfort that is invaluable on a day like that.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Abbie · Married on 09/12/2014

Ron was exceptionally professional in every way! He was easy to work with from start to finish. He listened and accomodated all of our music requests. Our guests of all ages packed the dance floor until the end of the night. His pre-planning was awesome. His attendance at our rehearsal shows that he goes above and beyond to provide great service. I was very pleased with his communication with us throughout the planning process. I loved how he made the entire day/night all about us and didn't take any of that away or shine even the slightest light on himself. His communication with our guests was exceptionally professional and fun. I would rate him as our top vendor.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Very organized and listened very well to our requests for the evening. He was so great about getting information about our wedding party and made it that much better when introducing us. It was great to have him there for the rehearsal and he was quick to answer any questions we had regarding the evening of events. He was also extremely fun without being overwhelming.

Thank you, Ron!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sam · Married on 08/23/2014

Ron Michaels is an amazing DJ!!! Our guests are still raving about how great he was. They loved his song selection and how he played music that appealed to all ages. The dance floor was packed all night! Everything that he told us when we first met him he followed through with. He was able to MC and keep the flow of the night going without stealing the limelight. I would absolutely hire Ron Michaels as our DJ again.

John and Mary · Married on 08/15/2014

Ron is a real pro! He made the reception completely stress free for us (announcing the different events, handling song requests, etc). You can tell that he really enjoys what he does - he is friendly, easy to work with, and did a great job choosing music and emceeing the event. He also provided the sound for our wedding ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone in the Fort Collins area!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2014

Wedding Date: 08/01/2014
    Ron was such an amazing DJ and made our day what it was. We knew we wanted to "splurge" on a DJ because people really only remember whether or not they had a good time at a wedding, and... I love to dance.
    Our dance floor was full the entire night! It was such a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better time.
    Ron sat down with us where it was convenient for us to meet him, we talked about his services and he made us feel so comfortable and gave us peace of mind.
    He offered to be at the rehearsal if he had no other event going on, and he didn't, so he was there and ran through all of the music and order of events with us and our coordinator.
    The day of was absolutely perfect. All of the extra steps he takes to make a wedding amazing, is worth way more than he even charges.
    He played out ceremony music, reception music, introduced our bridal party with bullet points we gave him, directed the entire event from start to finish, and was able to read the crowd to play what got everyone dancing all night!

You will NOT regret choosing Ron Michaels as your DJ, he was our favorite vendor and we are so happy that someone recommended him to us.
    He was a big part of making our day the most perfect day of our lives!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Ron did a wonderful job and made our reception one of a kind. He was very through and thought of everything. He was great at reading the crowd and keeping people happy and dancing for the whole reception. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2014

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Ron was wonderful to work with. He always responded to emails promptly and professionally. He listened to our ideas and helped guide us through the process, while never trying to change what we waned. Most importantly, he made our reception so much fun! My husband and I went to a wedding the weekend before ours, and the DJ was very cheesy and completely stole the spotlight. Ron could not have been more different. He read the crowd, got people up and dancing but never stole the spotlight. We could not have been more pleased to work with Ron!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/14/2014

Ron was the dj for our wedding in Estes Park in June and was WONDERFUL! His price was extremely reasonable and we couldn't have asked for more. Ron is professional, sincere, and listens to what you want/don't want. He did a great job feeling out the crowd and picking song selections that he knew everyone would dance to.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jeff · Married on 06/07/2014

From start to finish, Ron was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I shopped a few different Colorado-based DJ's for our big day in Steamboat Springs on July 7th. Ron's attention to details and professional advice/suggestions made the decision to go with him an easy one. And we are thrilled we did! Before our wedding day, Ron brought a lot of value to the planning process (his organizational skills were impressive). On our wedding day, Ron had the dance floor packed until the party ended LATE night. More importantly, he worked with the vendors to make the transitions throughout the day seamless. It took A LOT of stress off my wife and I's plate. I would recommend Ron and his services to anyone without hesitation.
    Jeff S. Denver, CO

Carolyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Loved working with Ron! From start to finish, Ron was extremely responsive, and listened to all of our request. We didn't even need to provide a play list, and all of our guests were dancing the entire time. He made the effort to come to Estes (from Ft Collins) for our rehearsal. I would highly recommend hiring Ron to any bride.

Sent on 05/21/2014

An amazing DJ! He knows his stuff and ensures the entire wedding flows perfectly and everybody is having a great time. I would certainly recommend him and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Laura · Married on 08/10/2013

Hands down, the part of the reception I got the most compliments on was Ron! Ron was the DJ at our August wedding and he was fantastic. Our dance floor was not empty the ENTIRE night, and the vast majority of the night it was completely packed. I saw people dancing I never imagined would dance, thanks to Ron! He really read the crowd and figured out within just a couple of songs what would get everyone moving. He had some great suggestions for extra things to do throughout the night - one was a shoe game that my husband and I played that was a big hit. He has a great vibe and kept everything flowing really well throughout the night. He was super helpful throughout the whole planning process - we met with him a couple of times and he was very thorough and spent a lot of time finding out exactly what we were looking for. He was able to accommodate all of our requests and was very flexible. I really can't say enough good things about him - I would recommend him to anyone. I promise you can't go wrong with Ron!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Emmy · Married on 08/04/2013

Ron was the best DJ I could have chosen for our wedding. From the very beginning, he worked with us to get exactly what we wanted for the wedding. For example, I wanted to do both a daddy daughter dance and a dance with my mom and Ron had some great suggestions on how to incorporate both of those without making it drag out too long. He also was perfectly fine with my husband adding a mother son dance two days before the wedding. At the wedding itself, Ron constantly had people on the dance floor. There wasn't a single song that wasn't popular and he did a great job of dedicating songs to people who requested them. He covered many genres so there was something for everyone at the party. Another nice thing about Ron is that he is also a day of coordinator so I didn't have to worry about the timing of when toasts should happen, cake cutting, dances, etc. because the second I walked in the door to the reception, he took care of the whole night for me. Most importantly, I got so many compliments about Ron. Older people who have been to tons of weddings said he was one of the best DJs they had heard and even the staff at my wedding venue was saying that they've never seen a DJ do such a great job at energizing the crowd. If you want to have a blast at your wedding and not have to worry about the details, Ron is the guy to choose!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Leanna · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I were SOOO happy with Ron at our wedding!! He did music for both our wedding and reception and it was flawless. He really listened to our requests and delivered an awesome, fun-filled night of dancing and laughs. I got positive comments from every guest that interacted with him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Sara · Married on 06/29/2013

Ron was excellent to work with! He helped us with more than just our music. He had great suggestions for the ceremony and reception and was there at our rehearsal. He was always very responsive to all our questions and easy to get a hold of. The best part for us was not having to provide a play list! Ron masterfully picked out music that got our guests dancing and kept them dancing. Everyone had a great time. We highly recommend Ron!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Ron Michaels is absolutely outstanding! He is a joy to work with and is so much more than a "wedding DJ." He truly cares about you, your wedding, and what you want. He was open to all our ideas and gave us his professional opinion on what works and what doesn't. Then at the wedding he kept our reception moving and we didn't have to worry about anything. Also, since we had a day wedding we know that people aren't as likely to dance, but he did a great job at keeping people on the dance floor! We are so happy that we decided to hire Ron!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Molly · Married on 05/26/2013

Ron was amazing! He set such an amazing flow for the wedding everything went together seamlessly! We did not give him a playlist and let him choose all the songs and people were on the floor all night dancing! He was so helpful throughout the entire wedding process, he was easy to work with and accommodating to the fact we were planning a wedding from out of state. If there were more events in life that required a DJ he would be my first choice. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Sara · Married on 03/09/2013

Ron is the best!!!! Our wedding reception went flawlessly thanks to him. He really is so much more than "just the DJ", and you can't get someone of his quality for ANY better value. He was so quick to respond to all my emails and questions, and provided us with song lists to help everyone choose songs for their dances. I honestly can say that he was responsible for getting rid of my pre-wedding anxiety - he made me feel confident that he was in control of the entire reception timeline and that we would be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy our day together without worrying about if things were on time or not. The music was the perfect mix, he had our families out on the dance floor the first half of the night, and then closed it with music that kept our rowdier crowd on the dance floor until the end. We were very impressed with Ron, and have nothing but the highest recommendations for him!

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 10/14/2012

Amazing dj. We had so much fun with him and we enjoyed it so much. thanks for being so great ron. We loved having you

Jeanette and Craig

Sent on 10/18/2012

We were very happy with our choice to use Ron as our DJ for our wedding. He was very thorough in the weeks leading up to the wedding and in all honestly you didn't really notice him, you noticed the music and all of the guests having a great time. He took our must plays and do not plays into consideration but was able to get a feel for what brought people out onto the dance floor and kept the momentum going. I would definitely recommend him,

Sent on 06/10/2014

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I were quite picky about the music and the DJ, but Ron did amazing. He really understood what we wanted and made it happen. Thanks so much Ron for making our day so special.
    Deanna and Bryan Caley

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jessie · Married on 09/14/2012

Ron was recently our wedding DJ, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Ron is an honest, professional guy. He did a great job keeping our guests entertained and involved without being loud and obnoxious. He not only played great tunes, but made sure that every other part of the reception went perfectly, from toasts, to the cake cutting, to the dance. . He was sensitive to family issues, our wishes, and the flow of the evening was perfect!!! Thanks Ron!!

Sent on 09/29/2012