Ron Castle Photography Reviews

12 | Del Rio, TX

12 Reviews for Ron Castle Photography

My fiancé and I took our engagement pictures with Ron July 4th weekend, and I could not be happier with the results! Ron is such an amazing photographer, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our engagement session. Ron made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot, which in turn helped him capture honest/genuine moments between me and my fiancé. Ron took his time photographing us, and he never made us feel rushed in any way. Not only is Ron a brilliant photographer, but he is also an incredible human being. His kind heart and warm spirit made us feel as though we have known Ron for years.
    The slideshow he presented us, only TWO days after taking hundreds of pictures, melted our hearts and brought our families to tears. I could not say enough great things about this photographer, and I would 110% recommend Ron Castle Photography to any engaged couple!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ron Castle Photography's reply:

Wow Murphy! I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish you and Seth all the best!!

Nicole · event on: 05/18/2015

Darren & I used Ron for our engagement photo shoot and thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. Luckily, I have known Ron for a few years so he already had an idea of my lifestyle and things that I enjoyed, but he still sat down with us to get an idea of exactly what we were looking for before our shoot day. He used my pinterest board to get ideas of our style and was able to incorporate them quite easily. Ron is an absolute professional, knowing how to use his surroundings in his favor whether it be the wind, water, or sun. After taking over 800+ photos on and around a beautiful ranch and river, we had an array of great photos to choose from. He then put them together on a disc for us as well as a wonderful slide show that was fit to music of our liking. I would use Ron again in a heart beat for many reasons obviously to include his photography skills and quality, but also because he is very responsive, timely, affordable, and flexible which is difficult to find.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ron Castle Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Nicki! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and I wish I could be there for your wedding!!

Jessica · Married on 08/30/2014

Ron Castle was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and the quality of his work is beyond what I expected. I would definitely work with him again and recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in his area!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/18/2014

Mr Castle is beyond awesome! His eye has a natural talent that see's things that most people can't! The location choices he chose for our engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and wedding day shots were more than I could have ever imagined! The time and research he puts into picking out these locations really shows in his work and in the photos most importantly. I had all our photos within days and a week at the latest which made it really easy for us to have save the dates done as well as my bridal portrait printed. By far the best photographer anywhere in the area! He stays in contact with you as well as the groom and close family keeping us updated on how things are coming along which put us at a great ease. These are priceless once in a lifetime memories and I am so glad we had him capturing every moment of it! Highly recommend Mr Castle! Cant wait for some day in the future to have him capture family photos of us!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Ron Castle Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! You guys were a joy to work with.
  • F

Frances · Married on 01/18/2014

Ron Castle was our photographer for my daughter's wedding. The whole experience from the initial visit at his office to the wedding day was nothing but FIRST CLASS! . We selected a wedding package. Everything we agreed on was delivered and way ABOVE. He took the time to visit each site where pictures were going to be taken .Ron also traveled more than 150 miles for her engagement photos. The day of the wedding he took pictures at the groom's home and a hairstyling salon were the bride was with her bridesmaid's .He was with us every step of the way. The pictures were beautiful and has brought so many tears of joy and happiness from me ( Mother of the Bride). The whole experience was exactly as we hoped it would be. We would gladly use him for future occasions and could confidently recommend his services to family and friends!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

Ron Castle went above and beyond our expectations. We planned most of our wedding from overseas and Ron was so flexible and easy to work with. He made time to meet with us prior to our wedding and even visited the venue to see what he had to work with. On the day of our wedding he seemed to be everywhere at once and captured so many memories that even we missed out on. Our photographs are beyond amazing and I show them off every chance I get. Mr. Castle is hands down the best and most professional photographer in Del Rio and the surrounding area and we will not go anywhere else for our future photography needs.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Brenda · event on: 01/27/2013

Ron was excellent to work with, great ideas and great pictures. He gave ideas and was flexable with time.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Alma · Married on 07/14/2012

My daughter and I had interviewed at least 6 photographers before meeting with Ron Castle. We were extremely pleased from the begining with Mr Castle's professionalism, samples of his work and more importantly his willingness to know what we wanted. We LOVED all the photos and the enagement video was beautiful!! We recieved many compliments on the video and how great our photographer was from many of our guests.
    Finding Ron Castle Photography was a BLESSING!!

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2012

So pleased with everything Ron did for our wedding!!! From day 1 he was everything we could have asked for, and more! I contacted him for our wedding photography a few months before we even moved to Del Rio and I was blown away with how willing he was to work with us while we still lived in Kansas. He was so friendly, professional, and flexible throughout the whole planning process. Talked with us and discussed our expectations again a few weeks before our wedding. Got to know us. Met with us the week of our wedding and even went to the church and reception locations before hand to check the lighting and possible areas for excellent photos. Very well prepared and easy to work with. Arrived early in the morning and then stayed until our reception was almost over. He already knew where the best places were to take photos and just made it happen. The pictures were AMAZING! There were so many to choose from and so many great memories and moments captures. They will be treasured for a lifetime. Not only did we get a DVD with ALL our pictures (with our favorites re-touched!), Ron also made us a beautiful 9 minute slideshow of our favorite 150 pictures set to songs we picked. Our friends and family are raving about how beautiful every picture turned out. Very affordable and big bang for your buck. I would highly recommend Ron to anyone wanting to capture special moments and treasure them for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Cindy · Married on 06/23/2012

We found Ron Castle to be a highly skilled photographer with a flair for expressing every nuance of emotion in his images. He is also a very nice man who wants to capture his clients' memories exactly to their satisfaction. He was truly interested in seeking out the personality of my daughter and her husband so that he could represent their wedding day accurately in his pictures. The "posed" shots were beautiful and carefully thought out, but the candid shots really tell the story of our family's day together. His artistic use of natural lighting made many of the photos amazingly beautiful. He is also extremely generous with his time and is very prompt in responding to email or telephone messages. I would highly recommend Ron to photograph any important family event!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2012

The pictures from my wedding are absolutely beautiful!!!!! I had a somewhat complicated order and Ron was perfect!!! The pictures are amazing and I loved every single one. Everyone says my portraits are some of the most gorgeous pics they have ever seen and my husband even wants one for his desk at work. Ron and his assistant was incredibly professional, helpful, and willing to do anything to make my day special. I appreciated all of his effort and would recommend him to everyone I knew in the Del Rio area for pictures.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Karla · Married on 03/19/2011

Ron is patient and flexible! Exactly what the bride needs during that very exciting and stressful time. He was amazing! I can't wait for him to capture our next special moment!!!

Finally able to update my stars, thanks again for everything Ron!!

Sent on 07/16/2012