37 Reviews for Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy

Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
37 Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy Reviews

We had an amazing Wedding In lake Orta Italy, thanks to Marco our wedding planner who was extremely helpful professional and helped us to plan a truly great unforgettable day... He was able to meet up with us to plan the event earlier in the year which he did in his own time to suit us which was great. I would highly recommend Romeo and Juliet and especially Marco as your planner.. Sometimes it would take a while to here back from e mails but we appreciated that we are not as laid back as the Italians and also what a busy time it is for them. Fantastic service

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Living in Florida and planning a destination wedding in Italy could be a daunting task. The legal issues of the wedding itself need to be navigated, plus all of the vendors and details that make the wedding special you are putting into the hands of a stranger!
Loretta Santagostini went above and beyond to make our special day perfection. The photographers,flowers, the boat transfers, the church and a wedding meal including an Italian wedding cake were fantastic.
I would strongly recommend romeo and Juliet Wedding Planners for your destination wedding. If you are going to Italy, Loretta is out of Milan office.....ask for her she is a gem!

Profile Picture Judith, 7/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marco and his team were outstanding from start to finish and the quality of the services they provided were incredible. A magical day and a huge thank you to them all!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the highlights of Romeo and Juliet Weddings is the value. I could not believe I got to have my dream wedding in Rome for around 3000 euros - that includes flowers, photography, planning services, hair and makeup, and dinner. Everything was beautiful, perfect, and went off without a hitch.

I highly recommend Romeo and Juliet if you are planning a wedding in Italy.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The wedding planner made our special day a lovely and beautiful experience. They were professional and gave helpful suggestions. It made having a destination wedding less stressful with their assistance.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

we have just returned from our fantastic 3 day wedding in Venice, working with Marco from Romeo and Juliet for about 18 months to ensure everything went to plan. From the very first meeting with him in January 2014 in wet, flooded Venice when the Palazzo Contarini Della Porto (wedding destination) was closed up - we loved him and the whole project. His suggestions, professionalism, efficiency and great sense of humour mean that we now miss him in our lives!! We cant recommend his services enough - nothing was too much trouble ever (even when we changed our minds AGAIN!) and he coped well with many of our wacky ideas. On the wedding day he stayed in the background ensuring everything ran as smoothly as silk. We had a fleet of water taxis to take us to Torcello, where again, he liaised with the restaurant there (Villa 600) to ensure we had the best time we could have had. he sorted the band, the lights, the disco and worked with us to chose the food. Sorting the legals and dealing with non-English speaking Italians, he was just the best aide we could ever have wanted. he also gave us suggestions for the honeymoon! Marco, thank you and I wish you and R&J continued success. If you are looking to get married in Italy, don't look at anyone else.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Romeo & Juliet organised our wedding in Venice - and it was an absolutely AMAZING day. Easily the best day of our lives ...and we're both in our forties! But it was all possible thanks to Loretta at Romeo & Juliet. Her service was outstanding & we absolutely 100% recommend them. She made the whole process so easy including the paperwork, it was so much easier than we feared at first. Her communication was superb, and so very friendly. Every email was answered promptly & her English is fluent. It was also great value for money and included a brilliant photographer - the photos & wedding album are just stunning, wow! The hairdresser & make-up artist she recommended was also fantastic. We are so happy we chose to get married in Italy and Romeo & Juliet made it all possible. Priceless. Grazie Loretta!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

Marco @ Romeo and Juliet was great to deal with.
Our wedding in Italy was planned from the UK and Marco made it a very easy process.
He gave advice and reassurance on the paperwork process and kept in contact via email regularly.
It was nice to meet Marco on the day of the wedding when he came along to our hotel to confirm the final details.
We were very happy with the service provided by Marco and recommend his services to anyone thinking of marrying in Lake Como - we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not recommend Romeo and Juilet Weddings more. Michella was so helpful from the first email I sent. Michella arranged the resturant, harpist for the ceremony, booked the ceremony and orginised a translator, booked the band, booked flowers and booked the photographer. I was a little nervous not seeing the resturant before as I never made it over on holiday but everything was better than perfect on the day. Carmela was such a pleasure to deal with and was so helpful getting everything ready on the day and helping me out beforehand, she was brilliant. The ceremony was just gorgeous and ran smoothly with the beautiful music of the harpist!
I have no words for how amazing Cafe Latino was. Massimo was a real gentleman and made sure everything was excatly the way we wanted, all the guests were in awe at the set up and the treatment they received by all the staff there it really was a magical evening. The band were outstanding and had the guests up dancing in no time!
Flowers were perfect and I have no words for how beautiful the photos were, they really captured the magic of the day
None of this would be possible without Michella. She made the whole process very easy and I did not feel in any way stressed trying to orginise this wedding. Her calm, professional and personable approach throughout has made this one of the most enjoyable experiences and everyone getting married in Italy should use Romeo and Juliet weddings!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joanna and I truly appreciate all that they’ve done from the bottom of our hearts. Marco rolled up his sleeves and took on a monumental challenge that no other wedding planner in Tuscany would even consider. In the end, he made the impossible, possible. The wedding was so much more than what we could have ever dreamed of. The location was so picturesque – straight from the pages of a fairy tale.

We’ll never forget the amazing adventure, all the wonderful people we met along the way, the charming town of San Miniato and most importantly we owe it all to the team at Romeo and Juliet.

Profile Picture Scott, 4/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marco from Romeo and Juliet weddings is a true professional. From the very first day I contacted him to the day of my wedding he was my guiding light. Thank you again Marco !!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/28/15, 1 Review