37 Reviews for Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy

Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
37 Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy Reviews

My wedding planner was Marco and he seriously went above and beyond for me! He made suggestions about the town to get married so financially it'd be less expensive. Which is great! He answered every random question I had, double checked all my documents (multiple times), and made things so very easy! I also lost a piece of luggage and he even helped locate it and send it home. Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony

If you are shopping for a wedding coordinator stop looking...I have done all the work for you. I shopped around, compared prices and services. Not only was Romeo and Juliet professional and delivered exactly what they said, Loretta was WONDERFUL to work with. She planned my parents 50th wedding vow renewal ceremony and every detail was perfect. I think she even managed to arrange the beautiful weather for the outdoor ceremony, although she had an indoor backup plan in case October weather did not cooperate. As we did all of this from the United States, I relied on Loretta to find florists, musicians, officiants, venue, and photographers. She even came up with some great suggestions to incorporate into the ceremony. And, unfortunately, I did not give her a lot of lead time to pull it all together. No matter what we threw at her (all through email) she reacted quickly with patience and a sense of humor. We really enjoyed working with her and could not recommend her more highly! Thank you for making this my parents most special night ever!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are trying to find a wedding coordinator that will listen to you, respond to all emails/calls/requests and someone who is capable of making your dreams come true you have come to the right company. Marco is your man!! Words cannot describe how happy we are with our wedding day. From start to finish Marco was amazing. He listened to what we wanted and never told us that it couldn’t happen. I must say that it was hard to trust someone that I have never meant with planning the most important day of my life. Marco assured me that he was who he said he was and was willing to help ease my concern in anyway needed. Me being law enforcement and active military back in the states it’s hard for me to trust people. My job trains me to trust no one. It’s just scary sending money to someone you feel like you know but have never meant. Every review we found about him was always 100% positive and I now know why. I am now one of those positive reviews. There is not one bad thing to say about him or his company. He was never pushy and very trusting and I thank him for that! He gave me time to change my mind on some details and offered his honest opinion. We still can’t believe that we got married in Italy!!! Before reaching out to him we had spoke to at least 5-6 other coordinators from Italy. All of them told us that what we wanted was impossible with our budget. They were very pushy on deadlines and due dates. They were trying to force us to have the ceremony, dinner and drinks all in one place at the same time. I felt like I wasn’t being heard and my input wasn’t needed.Everything Marco recommended was perfect. We have nothing that we wished we would have done differently. He is one of a kind. I really enjoyed our year of communicating and planning with him. He has made such a stressful time seem so easy. If we had to do this all over again we would chose him over and over again.

Profile Picture Regina, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
4.7

Shelley and I expected a lot from our Wedding planner, and Marco delivered.
We had a lot riding on him , due our guests arriving into Italy, and we were counting on everything to be handled. We must say , Romeo and Juliet/Marco delivered beyond our expectations.
We were so impressed with his service and him personally , we invited him to our very intimate and special wedding celebration dinner with our closest friends.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I had the Italian words to express our sincere thanks and gratitude for the wedding you put together for us Loretta, it was simply a perfect day and we couldn't have asked for any more. From start to finish we enjoyed every beautiful moment. I was blown away with the flowers and table setting. The boat ride with our family was the highlight (if I had to choose just one, the whole day was a highlight!) of our day and our guests. It was just amazing! I have no doubt that I most probably drove you up the wall at times but our every wish was catered for and executed perfectly, for which we are so thankful.
Loretta was on hand for most of the day and she was so calming and supportive which really helped when my last minute nerves kicked in!
I ohad to pinch myself so many times during the day, it really felt like a fairytale!
Thank you so so much to Loretta and Romeo and Juliet weddings for all your hard work and helping to make our dreams come true. You
made the process of getting married abroad so much easier and smoother for us which took away any of the usual stresses a bride may have. I would not hesistate to reccomend your services to anybody wishing to get married in Italy!
We are forever grateful for our perfect wedding day.
Mr and Mrs Telford xx

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loretta, Romeo and Juliet, was absolutely amazing! She made us feel welcome and calm and took care of everything! I was 100% recommend her to anyone! Great for translation aswell!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loretta was wonderful. The wedding plans she made exceeded our most grand expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Janyce, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great quality of service and respondiveness for unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
2.1

We would not recommend using Romeo & Juilet for multiple reasons, honestly felt like we had to manage our wedding planner, constantly chasing Loretta and having to provide her with lists of things to do and timings rather than the other way round. Friends of ours got married the weekend before, their planner was fabulous it was like night and day. Some reasons below as to why we would not recommend them.
1. Constant chasing for answers
2. We had to have quite a lot of things delivered to their office, this seemed like a complete inconvienence to them, our table plan remained uncollected until the day before the wedding when she informed us it had not arrived (it was sent 3 weeks prior) Nothing we had sent had been opend or checked.
3. Wedding day 42 degrees week prior very high 30's not a fan or ac in site at the venue guests and wedding party were dying of heat, zero sugeestions from our planner on arranging for some fans etc. Personally I would have paid for large fans round the marque and on the dance floor.
4. Not sure if this is typical for Italy but when negotiating for a DJ/sound system lights, microphones, sound systems not included but quotes dont state this it was only a week before when we were putting the final planning togther that we realised none of this was included in the DJ/sound package.

We are both very organised but believe this was a far more stressful and unenjoyable process than it should have been.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Marco from Romeo and Juliet weddings is just excellent at what he does. He made sure I was at ease throughout the whole planning process and he stayed throughout the reception to ensure myself and my guests were comfortable and eeverything ran smoothly. He ensured we all had a perfect day. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loretta gave us honest and accurate advice whilst planning. Every question was answered and she listened to our thoughts and ideas. Without Loretta listening to our ideas whilst giving her honest advice we would not of had our dream wedding. Her meticulous planning and attention to detail plus her calm manner made us realise we had chosen the best. I would not hesitate in recommending Loretta and her team.

Profile Picture Stuart, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an inexpensive and intimate wedding in Venice. We found Marco a pleasure to work with. During the planning process he was very informative and gave clear direction on the legal paperwork (we are from northern ireland ) Marco also recommended and booked our wedding lunch which was at a fabulous restaurant situated on the grand canal (all my guests absolutely loved it). We were also really happy with the photographer who came as part of the wedding package. He put loads of efffort into getting the right shots and the pictures were beautiful ! He also was able to email us them the next day so we didn't have to wait . I really felt the package we got with Romeo and Juliet was amazing value for money. On the day it's self everything ran perfectly and it was even better than I ever Imagined it would be . Another thing I can honestly say is that the planning and ofcourse the day of my wedding was completely stress free. I would highly recommend Romeo Juliet Weddings to anyone considering getting married in Italy :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Reliable!!!! Our wedding planner Marco was so professional, warm and friendly. Working with a couple from Australia could have been difficult, but Marco spoke perfect English and truly understood our requirements. He was so patient with our many requests for recommendations which all turned out to be a perfect fit for us.
Marco was detailed with our programme which was very reassuring. On the day, all went off perfectly. It was relaxing and truly Easy as Marco was there to coordinate music, photography, interpret etc. we would highly recommend Romeo and Juliet as they are really good at what they do, and really care about your special day.

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Romeo&Juliet and in particular Marco we just can't speak highly enough of.
Nothing was a problem, level of professionalism was second to none
They really made our special day and dreams come true.
Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Went above and beyond our expectations
Anthony&Fiona Crosbie
4/11/16 Rome

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/4/16, 1 Review
3.7

What can I say! We worked with Marco at Romeo and Juliet weddings from Australia and planned an intimate wedding in Tuscany.

He was a great help in making sure we had all the information we needed and sourcing all of our vendors for the day.

Advise for other couples planning a wedding from abroad, make sure you have enough time!! We had less than 12 months from start to finish and so was quite a whirlwind and unfortunately not everything went as planned.

Marco was a great help on the day and made sure everything went to plan, he really helped relieve that wedding day stress and we both had the most perfect day.

Thank you Marco!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm April myself and my then fiancé decided to bring our wedding forward to October this year and had my heart set on Tuscany
I emailed a few wedding planners and I have to say Marco Caccia was responsive, informative and friendly on his first email so we decided to go ahead with them.
Marco was brilliant with emails, advice and organising and was such a joy to meet him in Italy to visit Cinciano where we just got married.
I would recommend Romeo and Juliet to everyone they are professional but in an informal way that makes you feel at ease and comfortable with them
Our wedding was perfect and Marco was there every step of the way on the day and before.
We actually miss the constant contact and now have the wedding blues because Italy was absolutely abscond and the people
Thank you Marco and Romeo and Juliet from Georgia & Roland Nemani

Profile Picture Georhia, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to express our gratitude for the amazing job done by Marco. He and his work is simply wonderful. Our wedding was beyond prefect. Throughout the planning process, Marco was attentive, organized, caring and resourceful. With being from Germany and from Colorado, there were a lot of details, languages and paperwork. Marco worked with us on every little detail to help us get all the paperwork done and correctly for the big day. Which is no easy task!
He is very talented and detailed orientated, and truly cares about your wants, needs and budgets. Arriving in Florence from Colorado for our big day, we were able to vacation with our family prior and not stress about any of the details because Marco had handled everything. Leading up to our wedding day there was rain in the forecast, he went above and beyond to help with any last minute details that might affect our day. Thankfully the sun came out and the day was PERFECT!
There are just no words to express how special Marco helped make our wedding. Every little detail! We had mentioned wanting some petals down the aisle for our ceremony, but decided not to and put that money someplace else. Well surprise to me, as I start to walk out, I find he has gone and bought some as a gift and spread them out for us. They looked amazing. Having a destination wedding for a bride can be stressful. The flowers, cake, food etc. Marco helped make all that easy. We would send him pictures of want we wanted and he would take the time to discuss to make sure it was just so. He always went above and beyond. My flowers were breathtakingly beautiful. My husband wanted to surprise me for our wedding night with candles and flowers, Marco even took care of all of that! We became friends and even asked him to join us for our wedding dinner and reception. If you want the wedding of your dreams, we would highly recommend Marco. He was simply amazing and we will always be grateful for all of his hard work. Thank you Marco.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

We decided we did not want to get married in the UK mainly because of the weather and decided on Sardinia. We googled wedding planners and found "Romeo and Juliet". They were brilliant from start to finish. We only wanted a small wedding and found that Romeo and Juliet catered for small and large weddings which was good for us. After choosing the wedding package that suited us, we were introduced to our wedding planner Marco who guided us through the process of firstly sorting out the paperwork, the wedding hall which we found out later was a beautiful palace which they use for weddings throughout the year - it was such a beautiful place, the hotel reception, wedding menu, horse and carriage, flowers and anything else we wanted. Marco was full of suggestions and ideas and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We communicated via email and we both exchanged photos so that we could put a face to who we were liaising with which was a very nice touch as it made us feel as though we knew him. As each step of the process was sorted out we were emailed with details, clarification and confirmation. Once all sorted out an itinerary was sent so that we knew the order of the day. As part of the service, when we arrived in Sardinia we had a coordinator Serena who helped us out with the Declaration of Intent and was also on hand to translate on the wedding day, again we could not fault a thing. Our wedding day was fantastic. If anyone is thinking of getting married in Italy "Romeo and Juliet" are the wedding planners to have, they were professional from start to finish and we cannot thank the team, Marco, Serena and all the photographers enough for making our wedding day so special and a day that we will never forget, it was a dream come true - Grazie, grazie, grazie!!!

Profile Picture Ursula, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loretta from Romeo & Juliet could have done a better job for us. Please do not have any reservations about using this company. I would be very happy to give a more detailed insight if required. We had a fantastic day in the most beautiful setting, Stresa/Pescatori, Lake Maggiore. I can't praise Loretta enough, everything was arranged perfectly, she is also a lovely lady to liaise with.

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend you hiring them as my day wouldn't have been the way it did with out them. They really went above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of, down to the smallest detail. They time everything perfect so your day goes off without a hitch. Loretta was amazing and very understanding and passionate about what she does. Thank god we hired her and her team.

Profile Picture Heidy, 6/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loretta helped us in multiple ways, she answered questions and provided individual assistance that went far beyond our expectations. She was personable, caring and calming in the planning of our special celebration. Very detailed and covering all bases along with making sure everything was easy to understand. The recommendations for hair and makeup was superb.

Loretta was amazing!!! We would definitely use her again and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our experience with this agency was amazing.
We are not a European citizen, we faced some difficulties with the municipality and our time was tight, Marco "the wedding planner" was very helpful and efficient. he is a friendly, responsible and fluent in English.
Even after weeding day and during our stay in Italy, Marco kept giving us advice and support.

Profile Picture Wissam, 9/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We knew that we wanted a romantic intimate (around 30 guests) catholic ceremony in Sorrento but we had no idea where to start. After sending our much detailed wedding emails to thousands of wedding planners, Rome and Juliet was the first to offer some spectacular venues and who secured the beautiful Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta in Positano and amazing venue Relais Blu for 12.09.15. Our work started with Marco just seven months before the wedding.
We cannot imagine having our wedding done in any different way. Marco’s idea about getting a boat to the church and on the way back to the venue was absolutely spot-on. We haven’t expected that the beach on the wedding day (15:45) will be full of tourists who welcomed us and our guests with a standing ovation. It really made our day.
The church service was very beautiful and we adore Father Cyriacus. We experienced some ‘bumps’ in the church paperwork process from the place where we relocated to, but we can say now that it all worked out in the end.
I’m a perfectionist and I had very specific ideas of how I wanted our wedding to look, from the type of flowers, the little bow card names, the popcorn bar, the balloons & other venue decorations, the drink bar, the kid station, even down to how many individual flowers I wanted in my bouquet. Marco was thorough with his emails and answers to my many queries and questions. He went through all our requests and booked all suppliers and turned my vision into a reality.After the church ceremony we were transported by the boat to Relais Blu and Relais Blu’s private transport picked us up at the port at Nerano up to the Massa Lubrense where we were welcomed at Relais Blu with a glass of champagne. The Michelin star kitchen and exceptional service really stood out. A special thanks to Carmella who met us the day before to go through everything and who helped setting up everything up at the venue on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Magdalena, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got in touch with Romeo and Juliet company 18 months before our wedding day and Marco reply our first e-mail very kind and with a lot of information, we decide choose him to plan our big day and this was the best thing we did. Marco was very helpful understood what we want and really make it happen. He was essential to help us with all our papers for the Church and did a good job. We had an amazing day and everything worked really well! He was great! Thanks again Marco for everything you did for us. Laura and David.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided to have a small intimate wedding in Verona Italy and couldn't have been happy with all the support from Loretta at Romeo and Juliet.

The venues were beautiful, the restaurant and food was amazing and all of our guests had a truly wonderful day with us. Travelling all the way from Australia to Italy for our wedding was a big trip considering we weren't able to view the venues until we arrived.

But Loretta supplied us with plenty of information and pictures and everything was simple and easy when we got there. I would have to say that planning our wedding was fairly stress free due to all the help and assistance we had from our lovely wedding planner. If you are thinking of having a wedding in Italy I would highly recommend it and Romeo and Juliet weddings.

Thank you Loretta for making everything so easy and such a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Elleina, 9/1/15, 1 Review