Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy Reviews

Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy 3
Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy 4
Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy 5

Janyce · Married on 08/14/2017

Loretta was wonderful. The wedding plans she made exceeded our most grand expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2017

Great quality of service and respondiveness for unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stuart · Married on 06/26/2017

Loretta gave us honest and accurate advice whilst planning. Every question was answered and she listened to our thoughts and ideas. Without Loretta listening to our ideas whilst giving her honest advice we would not of had our dream wedding. Her meticulous planning and attention to detail plus her calm manner made us realise we had chosen the best. I would not hesitate in recommending Loretta and her team.

Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy 6
    Sent on 01/30/2018

Anthony · Married on 11/04/2016

Our experience with Romeo&Juliet and in particular Marco we just can't speak highly enough of.
    Nothing was a problem, level of professionalism was second to none
    They really made our special day and dreams come true.
    Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Went above and beyond our expectations
    Anthony&Fiona Crosbie
    4/11/16 Rome

Sent on 11/30/2016

Georhia · Married on 10/01/2016

I'm April myself and my then fiancé decided to bring our wedding forward to October this year and had my heart set on Tuscany
    I emailed a few wedding planners and I have to say Marco Caccia was responsive, informative and friendly on his first email so we decided to go ahead with them.
    Marco was brilliant with emails, advice and organising and was such a joy to meet him in Italy to visit Cinciano where we just got married.
    I would recommend Romeo and Juliet to everyone they are professional but in an informal way that makes you feel at ease and comfortable with them
    Our wedding was perfect and Marco was there every step of the way on the day and before.
    We actually miss the constant contact and now have the wedding blues because Italy was absolutely abscond and the people
    Thank you Marco and Romeo and Juliet from Georgia & Roland Nemani

Sent on 10/13/2016

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2016

There are no words to express our gratitude for the amazing job done by Marco. He and his work is simply wonderful. Our wedding was beyond prefect. Throughout the planning process, Marco was attentive, organized, caring and resourceful. With being from Germany and from Colorado, there were a lot of details, languages and paperwork. Marco worked with us on every little detail to help us get all the paperwork done and correctly for the big day. Which is no easy task!
    He is very talented and detailed orientated, and truly cares about your wants, needs and budgets. Arriving in Florence from Colorado for our big day, we were able to vacation with our family prior and not stress about any of the details because Marco had handled everything. Leading up to our wedding day there was rain in the forecast, he went above and beyond to help with any last minute details that might affect our day. Thankfully the sun came out and the day was PERFECT!
    There are just no words to express how special Marco helped make our wedding. Every little detail! We had mentioned wanting some petals down the aisle for our ceremony, but decided not to and put that money someplace else. Well surprise to me, as I start to walk out, I find he has gone and bought some as a gift and spread them out for us. They looked amazing. Having a destination wedding for a bride can be stressful. The flowers, cake, food etc. Marco helped make all that easy. We would send him pictures of want we wanted and he would take the time to discuss to make sure it was just so. He always went above and beyond. My flowers were breathtakingly beautiful. My husband wanted to surprise me for our wedding night with candles and flowers, Marco even took care of all of that! We became friends and even asked him to join us for our wedding dinner and reception. If you want the wedding of your dreams, we would highly recommend Marco. He was simply amazing and we will always be grateful for all of his hard work. Thank you Marco.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/30/2016

Loretta from Romeo & Juliet could have done a better job for us. Please do not have any reservations about using this company. I would be very happy to give a more detailed insight if required. We had a fantastic day in the most beautiful setting, Stresa/Pescatori, Lake Maggiore. I can't praise Loretta enough, everything was arranged perfectly, she is also a lovely lady to liaise with.

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • U

Ursula · Married on 06/30/2016

We decided we did not want to get married in the UK mainly because of the weather and decided on Sardinia. We googled wedding planners and found "Romeo and Juliet". They were brilliant from start to finish. We only wanted a small wedding and found that Romeo and Juliet catered for small and large weddings which was good for us. After choosing the wedding package that suited us, we were introduced to our wedding planner Marco who guided us through the process of firstly sorting out the paperwork, the wedding hall which we found out later was a beautiful palace which they use for weddings throughout the year - it was such a beautiful place, the hotel reception, wedding menu, horse and carriage, flowers and anything else we wanted. Marco was full of suggestions and ideas and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We communicated via email and we both exchanged photos so that we could put a face to who we were liaising with which was a very nice touch as it made us feel as though we knew him. As each step of the process was sorted out we were emailed with details, clarification and confirmation. Once all sorted out an itinerary was sent so that we knew the order of the day. As part of the service, when we arrived in Sardinia we had a coordinator Serena who helped us out with the Declaration of Intent and was also on hand to translate on the wedding day, again we could not fault a thing. Our wedding day was fantastic. If anyone is thinking of getting married in Italy "Romeo and Juliet" are the wedding planners to have, they were professional from start to finish and we cannot thank the team, Marco, Serena and all the photographers enough for making our wedding day so special and a day that we will never forget, it was a dream come true - Grazie, grazie, grazie!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Heidy · Married on 06/29/2016

I would highly recommend you hiring them as my day wouldn't have been the way it did with out them. They really went above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of, down to the smallest detail. They time everything perfect so your day goes off without a hitch. Loretta was amazing and very understanding and passionate about what she does. Thank god we hired her and her team.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Debra · Married on 05/13/2016

Loretta helped us in multiple ways, she answered questions and provided individual assistance that went far beyond our expectations. She was personable, caring and calming in the planning of our special celebration. Very detailed and covering all bases along with making sure everything was easy to understand. The recommendations for hair and makeup was superb.

Loretta was amazing!!! We would definitely use her again and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • W

Wissam · Married on 09/21/2015

Our experience with this agency was amazing.
    We are not a European citizen, we faced some difficulties with the municipality and our time was tight, Marco "the wedding planner" was very helpful and efficient. he is a friendly, responsible and fluent in English.
    Even after weeding day and during our stay in Italy, Marco kept giving us advice and support.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

We got in touch with Romeo and Juliet company 18 months before our wedding day and Marco reply our first e-mail very kind and with a lot of information, we decide choose him to plan our big day and this was the best thing we did. Marco was very helpful understood what we want and really make it happen. He was essential to help us with all our papers for the Church and did a good job. We had an amazing day and everything worked really well! He was great! Thanks again Marco for everything you did for us. Laura and David.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Judith · Married on 07/16/2015

Living in Florida and planning a destination wedding in Italy could be a daunting task. The legal issues of the wedding itself need to be navigated, plus all of the vendors and details that make the wedding special you are putting into the hands of a stranger!
    Loretta Santagostini went above and beyond to make our special day perfection. The photographers,flowers, the boat transfers, the church and a wedding meal including an Italian wedding cake were fantastic.
    I would strongly recommend romeo and Juliet Wedding Planners for your destination wedding. If you are going to Italy, Loretta is out of Milan office.....ask for her she is a gem!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Charlotte · Married on 06/23/2015

Marco and his team were outstanding from start to finish and the quality of the services they provided were incredible. A magical day and a huge thank you to them all!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • jpburch11

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2015

One of the highlights of Romeo and Juliet Weddings is the value. I could not believe I got to have my dream wedding in Rome for around 3000 euros - that includes flowers, photography, planning services, hair and makeup, and dinner. Everything was beautiful, perfect, and went off without a hitch.

I highly recommend Romeo and Juliet if you are planning a wedding in Italy.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2015

we have just returned from our fantastic 3 day wedding in Venice, working with Marco from Romeo and Juliet for about 18 months to ensure everything went to plan. From the very first meeting with him in January 2014 in wet, flooded Venice when the Palazzo Contarini Della Porto (wedding destination) was closed up - we loved him and the whole project. His suggestions, professionalism, efficiency and great sense of humour mean that we now miss him in our lives!! We cant recommend his services enough - nothing was too much trouble ever (even when we changed our minds AGAIN!) and he coped well with many of our wacky ideas. On the wedding day he stayed in the background ensuring everything ran as smoothly as silk. We had a fleet of water taxis to take us to Torcello, where again, he liaised with the restaurant there (Villa 600) to ensure we had the best time we could have had. he sorted the band, the lights, the disco and worked with us to chose the food. Sorting the legals and dealing with non-English speaking Italians, he was just the best aide we could ever have wanted. he also gave us suggestions for the honeymoon! Marco, thank you and I wish you and R&J continued success. If you are looking to get married in Italy, don't look at anyone else.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2015

Romeo & Juliet organised our wedding in Venice - and it was an absolutely AMAZING day. Easily the best day of our lives ...and we're both in our forties! But it was all possible thanks to Loretta at Romeo & Juliet. Her service was outstanding & we absolutely 100% recommend them. She made the whole process so easy including the paperwork, it was so much easier than we feared at first. Her communication was superb, and so very friendly. Every email was answered promptly & her English is fluent. It was also great value for money and included a brilliant photographer - the photos & wedding album are just stunning, wow! The hairdresser & make-up artist she recommended was also fantastic. We are so happy we chose to get married in Italy and Romeo & Juliet made it all possible. Priceless. Grazie Loretta!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/23/2015

I could not recommend Romeo and Juilet Weddings more. Michella was so helpful from the first email I sent. Michella arranged the resturant, harpist for the ceremony, booked the ceremony and orginised a translator, booked the band, booked flowers and booked the photographer. I was a little nervous not seeing the resturant before as I never made it over on holiday but everything was better than perfect on the day. Carmela was such a pleasure to deal with and was so helpful getting everything ready on the day and helping me out beforehand, she was brilliant. The ceremony was just gorgeous and ran smoothly with the beautiful music of the harpist!
    I have no words for how amazing Cafe Latino was. Massimo was a real gentleman and made sure everything was excatly the way we wanted, all the guests were in awe at the set up and the treatment they received by all the staff there it really was a magical evening. The band were outstanding and had the guests up dancing in no time!
    Flowers were perfect and I have no words for how beautiful the photos were, they really captured the magic of the day
    None of this would be possible without Michella. She made the whole process very easy and I did not feel in any way stressed trying to orginise this wedding. Her calm, professional and personable approach throughout has made this one of the most enjoyable experiences and everyone getting married in Italy should use Romeo and Juliet weddings!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Scott · Married on 04/05/2015

Joanna and I truly appreciate all that they’ve done from the bottom of our hearts. Marco rolled up his sleeves and took on a monumental challenge that no other wedding planner in Tuscany would even consider. In the end, he made the impossible, possible. The wedding was so much more than what we could have ever dreamed of. The location was so picturesque – straight from the pages of a fairy tale.

We’ll never forget the amazing adventure, all the wonderful people we met along the way, the charming town of San Miniato and most importantly we owe it all to the team at Romeo and Juliet.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Claudia · Married on 03/28/2015

Marco from Romeo and Juliet weddings is a true professional. From the very first day I contacted him to the day of my wedding he was my guiding light. Thank you again Marco !!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Charlie · Married on 09/05/2013

Simply excellent service throughout

Sent on 01/05/2014

Tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding planner was Marco and he seriously went above and beyond for me! He made suggestions about the town to get married so financially it'd be less expensive. Which is great! He answered every random question I had, double checked all my documents (multiple times), and made things so very easy! I also lost a piece of luggage and he even helped locate it and send it home. Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Magdalena

Magdalena · Married on 09/12/2015

We knew that we wanted a romantic intimate (around 30 guests) catholic ceremony in Sorrento but we had no idea where to start. After sending our much detailed wedding emails to thousands of wedding planners, Rome and Juliet was the first to offer some spectacular venues and who secured the beautiful Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta in Positano and amazing venue Relais Blu for 12.09.15. Our work started with Marco just seven months before the wedding.
    We cannot imagine having our wedding done in any different way. Marco’s idea about getting a boat to the church and on the way back to the venue was absolutely spot-on. We haven’t expected that the beach on the wedding day (15:45) will be full of tourists who welcomed us and our guests with a standing ovation. It really made our day.
    The church service was very beautiful and we adore Father Cyriacus. We experienced some ‘bumps’ in the church paperwork process from the place where we relocated to, but we can say now that it all worked out in the end.
    I’m a perfectionist and I had very specific ideas of how I wanted our wedding to look, from the type of flowers, the little bow card names, the popcorn bar, the balloons & other venue decorations, the drink bar, the kid station, even down to how many individual flowers I wanted in my bouquet. Marco was thorough with his emails and answers to my many queries and questions. He went through all our requests and booked all suppliers and turned my vision into a reality.After the church ceremony we were transported by the boat to Relais Blu and Relais Blu’s private transport picked us up at the port at Nerano up to the Massa Lubrense where we were welcomed at Relais Blu with a glass of champagne. The Michelin star kitchen and exceptional service really stood out. A special thanks to Carmella who met us the day before to go through everything and who helped setting up everything up at the venue on the wedding day.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rachael · Married on 06/16/2017

We had an inexpensive and intimate wedding in Venice. We found Marco a pleasure to work with. During the planning process he was very informative and gave clear direction on the legal paperwork (we are from northern ireland ) Marco also recommended and booked our wedding lunch which was at a fabulous restaurant situated on the grand canal (all my guests absolutely loved it). We were also really happy with the photographer who came as part of the wedding package. He put loads of efffort into getting the right shots and the pictures were beautiful ! He also was able to email us them the next day so we didn't have to wait . I really felt the package we got with Romeo and Juliet was amazing value for money. On the day it's self everything ran perfectly and it was even better than I ever Imagined it would be . Another thing I can honestly say is that the planning and ofcourse the day of my wedding was completely stress free. I would highly recommend Romeo Juliet Weddings to anyone considering getting married in Italy :)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Alex · Married on 09/27/2017

Shelley and I expected a lot from our Wedding planner, and Marco delivered.
    We had a lot riding on him , due our guests arriving into Italy, and we were counting on everything to be handled. We must say , Romeo and Juliet/Marco delivered beyond our expectations.
    We were so impressed with his service and him personally , we invited him to our very intimate and special wedding celebration dinner with our closest friends.

Sent on 11/27/2017