Romashka Bridal Reviews

Romashka Bridal 5
Romashka Bridal 6
Romashka Bridal 7
  • User5195782 · 2+ years ago

I've been to 5-6 bridal shops in the area before coming to Romashka Bridal. I came in on a Saturday without an appointment. They were very busy, but were still able to squeeze me in with less than 5mins wait. Maria brought in 3 dresses for me to try on and I found my dress!! They were also able to get my dress in a lot quicker than other places that I went to. They have a great selection and awesome people working there!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Britny · Married on 07/10/2015

I went to Romashka bridal looking for a bridal gown for my wedding in July. I waited way to long to start looking... Knowing I am getting close for time I was hopping to decide on a dress in one day. I went to a few shops and didn't receive the help I was looking for. When I visited Romashka they assured me they would be able to help me find the perfect dress and get it in time for my July wedding. I was able to find the perfect dress. They were very accommodating and I can't wait to get my dress! They also have great prices for alterations.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Sharilyn · Married on 07/10/2015

Romashka was the first place I looked for a dress and I am so glad I did. Working with Mariya and her team was personal, professional, and very comfortable. She was great about helping me find styles I liked and helping me narrow down my choices. She helped me change the neckline and add straps to the dress I wanted so that it would be my dream dress in every way. The alterations were absolutely perfect, I had a customized dress at a reasonable price and enjoyed every interaction I had with this shop.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Raven · Married on 07/01/2015

They were absolutely wonderful. No one in my family has ever planned a wedding before and this was my third time looking for dresses. The first few times I went to look for wedding dresses was not the best experience, but the people at Romashkas were so helpful and nice. They make sure you are comfortable and try and help you with all they can. They also have a large assortment of dresses, and I mean not just wedding dresses, they have bridesmaid, flower girl, quinceanera dresses, and so many more. It was a fun experience and I love that they still remember me and are so excited for me! They're pretty great. They even offer to hold my dress for me so my fiance doesn't see it, and they do alterations. I'm so excited to go back.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Paige · Married on 06/28/2015

I walked into Romashka Bridal after many frustrating experiences with rude employees at other establishments, mostly due to being a visibly younger bride. Maria and Yuri were so kind and patient, truly giving me the dress shopping experience I had always dreamed of. I got undivided attention from them, and Maria patiently helped me into well over 15 dresses so I could parade around in them for my bridal party. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams that day, and at a wonderful price. I was given 50% off of alterations, and they helped me find the perfect Cathedral length veil to match the gown. I also bought my wedding jewelry from them, a gorgeous pearl and crystal necklace. Everything, including the gown and alterations, turned out superb. The kindness and professionalism were unbelievable, but also their genuine and sincere best wishes for me made the entire process wonderful. I will truly miss them! My sister recently became engaged and said they recognized her as a member of my bridal party and asked how I was doing- I think that says it all. There's no better place to go for a phenomenal buying experience along with great service and quality.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/20/2015

I had an amazing time at Romashka Bridal! They were all so sweet and helpful. After going to other places for my dress and not finding anything I was feeling a bit defeated by the time I got there but they were so reassuring and made great suggestions for my body type and skin tone. I fell in love with the first dress Maria put me in but tried a couple more on anyway and Maria was very honest about each one. I didn't feel like I was being rushed or pressured. They actually care at Romashka and want you to feel and look your best on your big day! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

I had three cousins get their dresses there in the last year or so, so I thought I would give them a try and I am sooo glad I did!

Thanks for finding me my perfect dress Maria!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • O

Ozge · Married on 06/20/2015

I had a great experience! Romashka was the third bridal store of my dress hunt but I wished to I visited here first. They have amazing variaties of dresses in store. I came to the store to try a specific style of Mori Lee wedding dress but when I saw that they have many dresses, I wanted to try four more dresses and I finally picked my dream dress with my friend and Mariya's (my bridal consultant) help. Mariya was so sweet, friendly, and not pushy at all. She never pressured me to purchase the dress which was very nice.

OK, here is one more thing about my great experience; my wedding is in three months and I was nervous that I won't be able to get my dress in such short time but they were so helpful and offered to order a brand new dress from the designer in only 7-10 days and didn't ask rush order price. After the alterations, my dress will be ready in a month and can't wait to see it.

I'd definitely recommend this place! I think you will love this family owned store and find your dream dress.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Angela · Married on 06/20/2015

I am not a good shopper, and had not even begun to think about what kind of dress I wanted. I also wanted to wait until my mother could fly out and go shopping with me. As a result, I put things off too long and many stores were unable to help me. At Romashka, they went the extra mile to help me find a dress and make sure it arrived in time to be altered for the wedding.

My attendant, Mariya, was amazing. When I told her I didn’t like something she asked questions to find out why and immediately suggested alternatives that worked for me. I was able to find the perfect dress quickly, and feel great about my choice. They very were patient with letting me try different things on. I wish I had someone like Mariya to help me out all the time, because I really hate shopping. With a major purchase like this, it was wonderful to have someone really listen to me and get me what I wanted. Especially when I had no idea what I wanted!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

After dealing with David's bridal, this place was a breath of fresh air! Great selection of dresses and the service is wonderful! Highly recommended this bridal shop!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Tori · Married on 06/06/2015

Mariya was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy and was very professional and friendly. Walking in there with no appointment she was very accommodating. Highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Steph · Married on 05/17/2015

We came to romashka bridal as a first timer to look for my wedding dress and my husband's tux. Making reservations was little to no effort and was smoothly. We chose this shop because it was close to our home and we didn't know what to expect. On the day we arrive, we met Mariya, she was lovely and welcoming, they also had variety of dresses as much as you can imagine, at a good reasonable price too. At the same day I found my dream dress, all the process was quick and easy. Mariya and her team at this shop helped us a lot, they were friendly, easy to relate to and we would definitely recommend this bridal shop to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2015

I've been to this shop twice. The first time was for my bridesmaids dress to be altered and the second was for my prom dress to be altered. Both times I had amazing service. The family who runs it are very friendly and good at what they do. Not only are the good, but they are fast. They are super efficient and try and do everything possible to make sure you have the perfect dress for your event. Their pricing is good as well, not to expensive. They make sure you are comfortable in you dress and have everything you want done. They can also provide straps on any strapless dress if needed or wanted. I highly recommend this bridal shop to my friends and anyone else looking for an alteration place or to find a wedding gown.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

We came here after a truly terrible experience at another shop, and they were able to create a proper bustle and tailor the dress perfectly. The family was friendly and professional, up front about what they could and could not fix about the dress, and finished the alterations in a timely manner. My mother even came back for alterations on her mother of the bride dress!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Claire · Married on 10/18/2014

The staff here are amazing!!! It is a family owned business, and they really care about their work. They were so helpful and knowledgable. The best part is they gave honest feedback about what is actually possible. I went in asking about alterations for my grandmothers dress and they were able to offer honest solutions and knowledge to protect my antique dress. I also looked at some new dresses there. They were able to give me feedback on the fit and color that would look most flattering on me. Great experience!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Trish · Married on 09/20/2014

Everyone at Romashka Bridal is friendly and super helpful. I emailed a few bridal salons in Washington to see if they carried a dress I found here in Vancouver, BC and to find out if they carried it for cheaper. They were the very first to respond and very accommodating to me driving down in stating that they if I ordered a dress I could also do a one day fitting/alteration when it came in so I wouldn't have to drive down multiple times. When my dress arrived they let me come in early on a staurtday morning for a fitting so they could try and get the alterations done while I was down there for the weekend. Luckily the only alterations I needed were the addition of a bustle and some padded cups. They did they alterations in one hour (while I passed the time at the nearby Nordstrom Rack which was just fine with me). Mariya also gave me lots of great tips for taking care of my dress and how to make sure it looked just right on the big day. She was so sweet and helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/26/2014

My sister and I came here looking for a bridesmaid dress that we could buy right off the rack. They were the only place we could find in the greater Seattle area that would allow us to do this. After talking to them for a bit we discovered they do alterations and at significantly lower price point than where my sister had just gone to get her wedding dress altered. After hearing that I decided to bring my own wedding dress here to try them out. I LOVE them. There are not enough words to describe how awesome this family business is. I love how particular they are in their alterations and that they want it to be perfect. They explain everything they're going to do to make the dress perfect for you. They'll do as many alteration meetings as you need to get your dress just the way you like it. On top of that, their price was the MOST reasonable I had seen when it came to alterations. For my wedding dress I only paid around $250, and for my bridesmaid dress alterations I paid $50. I loved them so much that I sent my best friend here to get her wedding dress altered, as well as my bridesmaids and bridesmaids of my best friend's wedding. I also have a family friend coming here for her dress alterations before her wedding in December. This company and people are the greatest!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Best Bridal shop in the Seattle/Everett area. Customer Service was great the variety of dresses was large. A home run all around.
    Thank You so much!

Sent on 05/04/2014

I loved these guys!!! After a disastrous trip with a David's Bridal seamstress, the women at Romashka did a beautiful job on my dress! Living in Colorado I was only in town for 2 days in June when my wedding was in August and they fit me in the same day I called and were able to fix all the errors made previously. They made my strapless dress (which I was nervous to have) fit perfectly and not have any trouble keeping up! I was in town the week before the wedding, but they promised to have any final alterations done in time if something needed fixing. Luckily, everything fit like a glove!
    They are wonderful and I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • User3320622 · 2+ years ago

After trying on dresses at other places, I purchased my wedding dress at Romashka Bridal and could not be happier with my experience. Mariya was THE most helpful person to purchase from and gave honest and open feedback. She is very experienced and amazing at what she does.

My dress came in exactly when they said it would and was perfectly pressed and ready for me after my final fitting when I needed to pick it up.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jacquie · Married on 06/12/2014

I brought my wedding dress here after my destination wedding to have it altered so I could wear it to my home town reception. Romashka was incredible! I came in with a full length dress and train and was able to take home a knee-length cocktail dress for my local reception. They paid great attention to detail and the finished product is amazing. This is a family owned business and I loved every minute being here. I really appreciated their flexibility with scheduling, especially since I work in South King County! In addition to my alterations, we had my sister's wedding dress altered here and this is where we purchased the dress she wore as my maid of honor. I cannot say enough good things about this salon and their alterations services.

Sent on 08/31/2014

This is the best bridal shop I've ever gone to! I went here to get my prom dress shortened and Maria and Yuri were extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I dropped my dress off on Saturday during Memorial Day Weekend and they said the dress would be all done by Monday or Tuesday. The service was extremely affordable as well. She shortened three layers of cloth and three more layers of tulle for $48 and tightening the beaded bodice for only $22. I'm definitely going to go here for anything I need done in the future!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Alexis · Married on 06/07/2014

Romashka's bridal is phenomenal! Maria and Yuri are extremely friendly people that will get done whatever you need expediently and they do an excellent job. It is really cost effective as well. They put a corset in my prom dress and it turned out beautifully! They went above and beyond my expectations and I will definitely come here again for any future event.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/31/2014

Romashka bridal is so nice and friendly! Definitely worth coming to again. They truly helped me in getting what I needed to get done, and they did it quickly too! I needed my dress hemmed in less than a week and they had it finished in 2 days.
    Come here for any dress related thing you may need. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2014

Today is Sunday, 3/23/14. My wedding is 5/17/14. I waited too long to start my dress hunt and went to Le Belle Elaine's in Seattle yesterday because they were listed as a reseller on Allure's website. However, they didn't have the styles that I was interested in; very disappointing as I wasn't able to try on the dresses. I was determined to find Allure Bridal 9062/9068 and try them on! I called Romashka Bridal on Sunday, not realizing they were closed. I told them what I was up against with timelines and they told me to drive up and they would meet me there and not to worry. I was extremely thankful they opened their doors on Sunday to help me. I ended up trying on two Allure Bridal dresses that were on my list and Mariya helped me narrow it down to "the one." She was very honest and knowledgeable. I can be very indecisive so it was extremely helpful to have her there with me. I come from background in customer service and marketing and the most important thing that this family owned business has down is putting their customers first. They didn't even know me, but the fact that they offered to come in and help me on their day off was very special and sets them apart. I wouldn't bother going into an overly fancy, high end stores, because you're not going to get the same level of customer service and desire to be accommodating and you're going to pay more. I don't recommend waiting until 2 months before your wedding to get a dress, but if you do, this is your place! Thank you Yuriy and Mariya for your TLC!

Sent on 03/23/2014

I brought my dress here to be altered. They were quick, and friendly. They were very flexible with my schedule, and accommodating.

Sent on 05/30/2014