Romashka Bridal Reviews

Romashka Bridal 6
Romashka Bridal 7
  • O

OLGA · Married on 06/11/2016

Romashka bridal is amazing!! Out if all the bridal stores I went to, Romashka definitely topped them all. They have every style of dress you ever need. Their service is always on point. They are there for you to meet your needs. I had a very great experienc!

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/07/2016

I visited Romashka Bridal for my dress and bridal party dress. Their service was outstanding. I tried on lots of dress and they were very patients and try to find right dress for me. They have great selections of dresses and very well organized.
    Staffs are very friendly and very helpful to find right dress for you.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fine "The one" for me. Though i find my bridal party dress and all of my bridesmaids are going to order their dress from Romashka. I also heard so many good thing about their alteration service. Even though i already got dress from other shop, i might consider to bring it to Romashka for alteration service. I would recommend this shop to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/09/2016

Holy cow, this family... They are the best! They saved my wedding. Long story short, David's Bridal royally screwed us, leaving us less than 3 months to find and alter bridesmaid dresses. Maria made sure all my girls got in, ordered dressed and got them rush ordered. Crisis averted! I obviously decided to take my wedding dress here to get altered because I just loved them! ( I wish I would have come here first and bought my dress here :/) They have so much knowledge and compassion! I am already coming back here to get a bridesmaid dress altered for a friend's wedding, they are the best!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Rochelle · Married on 02/20/2016

Oh my goodness seriously the best experience I've ever had! From the very beginning of the appointment I was treated with care and kindness, they listened to all my concerns, they really made the whole process so easy and painless. This place definitely has something special, if you are shopping around for a bridal shop I recommend this place completely!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Heidi · Married on 12/21/2015

This bridal salon is OUTSTANDING! I recently had weight loss surgery so I was nervous to find a dress that would work well with me as I continued to lose weight in the coming months. I emailed this salon prior and they said they were very comfortable with my situation as they had lots of experience with it and after visiting there, yes they do!

I went to David's Bridal for my first wedding dress shopping experience and had about 3 choices to try on as I am a plus size bride (size 18/20 in bridal). I had previously made an appointment at Romashka and was excited after reading the reviews. Boy was I not disappointed! I went with my parents and Mariya (the owner) was AMAZING! She made me feel so welcome even while helping other customers! I got to browse their selection and pick different styles to try on. I was unsure what style I liked but Mariya brought several styles out for me to try so I could get an idea of what I wanted. Very quickly I had two dress styles that looked good and I loved. I originally thought I was going to have a beaded dress as I love sparkle. Mariya brought a satin trumpet style gown in for me to try on and the minute I put it on,even though it was nothing I would have ever picked for myself, I was in love! It was BEAUTIFUL and the price was well beneath my budget, at $618, (which for an Allure gown is great!)! I am so so so happy I went here! Mariya made me feel beautiful and made sure to help pick out the perfect belt, and show me all the different options for the dress as well! The order time for the dress was great, 2 months! Mariya also took the time to lace up every single corset back dress so that I could actually see what it would look like. I appreciated this, as a lot of salons will not do that because it takes a lot of time!

If you are in need of a dress, PLEASE do yourself a favor and make an appointment here! You will love the result, as I did!

Sent on 08/17/2015

I just found "THE Gown" at Romashka and the experience was fantastic! They had a great selection of gowns and designers, the staff was friendly and professional, and I never felt pressured. What really impressed me and put my mind at ease was finding a gown there that I'd almost bought at another store and discovering that Romashka's price for it brand-new, to order was $100 less than the other store's off-the-rack price.

What the location lacks in curb appeal it more than makes up for with the quality found inside. Plus, it's a family owned boutique, which I like supporting.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Nichole · Married on 10/02/2015

Bride with a budget not looking to spend too much for a beautiful dress. I have been to several bridal shops looking for a strapless lace dress and found many, but not without breaking the bank. My experience with Romashka was excellent! They have tons of quality dresses. I loved trying on dresses in a family run bridal shop. Mariya was wonderful helping me find a beautiful dress in my budget ... even with the alterations. The entire staff was genuinely excited and reassuring that the dress I picked out would be absolutely perfect for the big day.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2015

This was the first place I chose to try on wedding dresses, and it was my last. They had so many dresses to choose from. And such a friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you. They can look at you and tell you the exact style that would fit your body the best and look beautiful in it. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

Maria were very helpful with anything I needed. She answered all my questions and more. She asked great questions right when I got there to figure out how to help me best and what I'm looking for. After figuring out the dress, Maria was great at helping talking me through the next steps and how they could help moving forward. We also discussed bridesmaid dresses and she was great explaining details and helping me figure out exactly what I'm looking for. Excited to go back and figure out the rest of the details and get the bridesmaids dresses ordered!
    They are amazing to work with and do such great work! They went the extra mile to make sure my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful in the dresses and were so easy to schedule fittings for my out of town girls just a few days before the wedding! Thank you for all that you did for me and my girls!!!- Ashley Bahner

Sent on 02/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/25/2015

Maria was amazing and so helpful. I love that this shop is family owned, you feel like you are just visiting with family when you are there. I shopped all over the greater Seattle area and decided to purchase my gown through them because of this. They are extremely fast with alterations and do everything they can to make sure you look and feel perfect in your gown on the big day, even adding extra boning to my gown at no additional cost. Some of my bridesmaids even ended up purchasing their dresses through Romashka after going to one of my early fittings. This shop is what all wedding gown vendors should be like.

Sent on 11/25/2015
  • Tierney & Tylor

Tierney & Tylor · Married on 09/06/2015

I went here several times to look through their dresses and thought I had found the right one. I had the dress on order and saw one in the window they had just got in, they allowed me to try it on and change my order because I had to have this new dress. They allowed me to cancel my order at no charge and let me come in whenever I want to try on the dress to show my bridal party. They are super helpful and gracious. We orders the bridesmaid dresses here and the flower girl dress. All came back correct and beautiful. They also have an amazing alterations woman. She made my dress fit perfect like a glove. Not only did I get everything there, but there service was so great that one of my bridesmaids is getting her wedding dress there and bridesmaid dresses. I can not say enough nice things about this shop. Before I found Maria I went to several other shops that all seemed clueless, didn't know how to pin the dresses, and had awful service. Another one of my girl friends getting married almost a month after me bought a sample dress from a different shop (she's on a tight budget) She took it to Romashkas for alterations and the dress was in such bad shape that they re having to reconstruct the whole dress, but they also extended my alterations discount to her, which was very generous. They make you feel welcomed, like a part of there family, and like a Bride. Go to other shops, then settle here!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kim · Married on 09/06/2015

Came here with a group of friends for a bridesmaids fitting and the staff was awesome! They were a little busy attending to another bride so we were sorting through dresses ourselves for a little bit which is fine because once they are with you, they make you feel like all their attention is on you with no disruptions. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. A big bonus was that they have discounts for large bridal parties!

I mentioned that I also had a dress I needed altered and they said they can get alterations done even on the same day if need be. Great customer service and my friends and I had a blast with Mariya and Yuiry! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Justine · Married on 09/06/2015

The owners were very personable and made my group and I feel comfortable as we were choosing our bridesmaids dresses. Even though they were busy with another group the day we came, they provided us with water bottles and checked up on us often. I feel that they really know what to do to make the bride and bridesmaids look elegant and beautiful for the wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2015

Mariya was so helpful and patient! The boutique was a little small, but there were so many great options with variety! I would highly recommend this boutique to everyone.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Susan · Married on 09/06/2015

To start off, I couldn't begin to say enough good things about this business! I wanted to have the whole bridal experience like most do with a hand full of girlfriends and went about my plans in just this way. I started booking several appointments at bridal boutiques in Seattle, Greenlake, Bellevue, and Snohomish because I figured id find my dress at these upscale boutiques and gosh was I wrong. Although the experience with my girlfriends was a fun one, the happy hours that went with the trip are about the only memories I would take from it. I wish I would have known sooner I would have found my dream dress at Romashka Bridal, exactly what I wanted and their selection is large and they carry dresses fit for any brides style preference! A lot of the boutiques I visited were limited to a few small racks. I am so happy with the dress and my experience with Mariya has been great. We are currently in the alteration stages and I couldn't be more excited to get the finished product, they are great at knowing exactly what you want and are happy to give you recommendations as well. I'd recommend any bride to Romashka Bridal :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

AMAZING! I had the best experience when I went dress shopping. Maria made me feel so comfortable and confident when trying all the dresses on. Not only do they have a great selection but they have incredible service. I would recommend buying all wedding attire from Romashka Bridal.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/29/2015

Last week I went to this cute, private bridal salon in Everett for the third time. Twice for myself, a bride to be, and once with a friend who was a getting married. All the times I went there I was impressed by the personal attention and quality of the salon. I ended up purchasing my dress from them on my last visit and Mariya was so helpful and easy to work with (every time I was there). There vendors for dresses they work with are great and prices surprisingly affordable for the types of dresses and services they offer. After going to just short of a dozen bridal salons in the Seattle area, Romashka Bridal was by far the best overall experience.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Kristi · Married on 08/29/2015

I had a great experience buying my wedding dress at Romashka. This was the first and only bridal shop I visited. I was drawn in by all the great reviews online. From the moment my party walked in the door, Yuri and Mariya were very welcoming. Yuri gave us a quick tour of the shop, and we got to look through all the dresses ourselves and pull a bunch to try. I also showed Yuri a photo of a particular dress I was looking for, and he knew the style number right off the top of his head and quickly located the dress for me. Mariya then helped me try on a variety of dresses. She was super nice and very knowledgable. I didn't feel any sales pressure at all, and she was able to answer all my questions about alterations. She also had lots of tips and suggestions for belts, shoes, boning, etc. I ended up ordering my dream dress for a fantastic price and am so excited for it to arrive! I plan to have my alterations done at Romashka as well. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Carla · Married on 08/22/2015

SO pleased with my dress shopping experience at Romashka. They had a number of styles to choose from and were able to work with my timeline of shopping in May for a wedding in August. The dress even came in early. They were always prepared and ready for my appointments and worked with my custom knit elements to find a perfect dress. I was able to include my mom in dress shopping from over 1000 miles away via texting and photo sharing.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

I am very happy that I found this shop. I searched all over the seattle area for my wedding dress and I found it at another shop, but with the order timing, they were not able to accommodate making the train longer and adding a beaded belt and beaded bodice. Therefore, when I came across Romashka bridal and tried on the dress there, I began speaking with Mariya on what they would be able to do with my dress regarding the customizations I wanted and also making sure it is here in time to do so. She responded with confidence that they would be able to get the dress here by May with the extra fabric for the train and still have time to do my customizations. Without hesitation, I ordered my dress through Romashka and Mariya recently confirmed that my dress will definitely be here by May. On a side note, they did not charge me a rush fee unlike the quotes I was getting elsewhere in order to get my dress by maybe June. They are extremely responsive to your needs here and communicate with you clearly and honestly on pricing and what they are able to do. The price of the dress also ended up being slightly cheaper here than anywhere else I saw it, which was another added bonus. Their shop is very intimate and you will get the attention you need from the staff. They also supposedly do great a job with alterations and they even quoted me extremely fast with what my junior bridesmaid dress alterations would be. I'm looking forward to seeing my dress and getting everything I want done on it through Romashka. I recommend checking them out.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Salome · Married on 08/07/2015

Romashka bridal is excellent all around! The top mainstream designer brand bridal gowns are here without marked up prices, allows for pictures, honest and timely alterations and prices, and best of all, gracious, warm, personalized service from brother and sister team, Mariya and Yuri. It's a far drive to Everett but so worth it and their new shop is spacious and lovely! Besides my florist, Romashka Bridal was my top vendor for my wedding day! Wonderful service and selection at a fair price!

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • I

Ines · Married on 08/01/2015

What a great place!! I went in there a few times with a big group of people; they were super accommodating and helped me find an amazing dress. Really loved working with this shop.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Allie · Married on 07/25/2015

Maryia and Yuri were beyond helpful throughout the entire wedding process! Maryia read my mind when looking for dresses and forced me to try the dress on again I ended up buying because she could tell it was my favorite. When my dress came in, they ended up altering my dress that same day because I live out of town. I came in at 9am and it was finished for me by 6pm that day. They even added a trim to some of the tulle layers that were not there initially. Their prices and selection are amazing, and they will do anything they can to help you. If you need to purchase or alter a wedding dress, you shouldn't look anywhere else!

Sent on 07/26/2015
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/25/2015

Best place to shop for a wedding dress and tuxes!!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Teahoon · Married on 07/25/2015

We bought my wife wedding dress here and they gave to us good discount thank for everything !!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016