Romanza Strings Reviews

39 | Sarasota, FL

39 Reviews for Romanza Strings

Barbara · Married on 11/26/2011

Outstanding music, and very professional.
    Loved working with your group.
    Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Alison · Married on 11/05/2011

Romanza was a dream to work with. They were really responsive, both in speed and quality, and worked with me and my desire to have a unique, quirky, and personalized musical selection. They already had a good array of music to choose from, and were flexible working with me to learn a song I was really excited about incorporating. [Tip: check out Vitamin String Quartet for fun pop songs that can be "claissicized" to be used in the wedding.] I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Gary · Married on 09/04/2011

Romaza Strings had a good selection of classical and modern music that my wife and I were able to choose from; Lucia was also super helpful and very responsive to our calls/emails all the way up to the wedding.

Perfomance wise they also did great and it was a very nice touch to our ceremony.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Marlyse · Married on 08/26/2011

The music was beautiful and the level of professionalism and communication was the best bar none! Lucia was so flexible too, providing ideas, not to mention fact that we may have had to rearrange due to Hurricane Irene's potential threat, BUT no need to change a thing, as the weather was gorgeous! I would recommend " Romanza Strings" for any event that requires music! Thank you SO MUCH for making my daughter's wedding the dream she imagined.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Mark · Married on 07/31/2011

RomanzaStrings was fantastic; a bit hit at my mom mother's birthday party. She responded quickly and was able to quickly put together a great set based on my specific and general requests. It was ultimately was very special for my mom. It was going so well that I asked them to stay an additional 1.5 hours! I'm not sure they'd want me to advertise this but they were able to add to their first set pieces that fit my original requests. If you are looking for a string duet, trio or quartet in Sarasota Florida for a wedding, birthday or any type of event really -- you can't go wrong with these professional musicians.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Jenn · Married on 06/04/2011

Romanza Strings went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony was special. They found music for a song that we requested and they also sent us clips of many of their songs so we could get a feel for what they would be performing on our day. They also responded to every e-mail and call in a timely fashion, which is so important when you are planning a wedding. I highly recommend them to any other brides-- they are fabulous!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Janell · Married on 10/23/2010

Romanza Strings provided the perfect classical music touch to our daughter's October wedding on Anna Maria Island in October. Lucia was wonderful to work with - very thorough and professional.

Sent on 12/22/2010
  • truelove

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2010

Lucia was great to work with and very responsive. She let my family come to a rehearsal to see if we liked the strings before choosing them for our ceremony music and they brought tears to our eyes. We had them playing on the beach next to the ceremony and it was so romantic. I wish we had them all night long!

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • User6087843 · event on: 12/17/2015

The music they provided was elegant and they were professional in their delivery and conversation. I was impressed and would have them again!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Lucia was amazing to work with! They did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was beautiful and we were very impressed with everything.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2017

Lucia was very helpful in assisting my song choices and made great suggestions when I told her that we didn't want a "traditional" walk down the isle song.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/16/2013

Romanza Strings provided us with a string trio for our wedding on Lido Key Beach. Working with Lucia was very easy. She offered song suggestions and planned the majority of our music program for us. We even decided the day before the wedding that we were going to move the ceremony time up an hour due to the weather. They were there on time and everything was perfect. I was too wrapped up in the moment to hear the music myself, but all of my guests said they enjoyed it. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kay · Married on 11/05/2011

Lucia Barrett did an excellent job at my daughters wedding. She was soooo accomidating and played non triditions wedding song at my daughters request, even learning pieces that she had not played at other events.
    I highly recommend her....Thanks Lucia a job well done!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Kathleen · Married on 03/13/2010

3.2
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5

Leading up to our wedding, Lucia (the contact person for this group) was very easy to deal with. We had chosen very traditional ceremony music and that was not a problem. My maid of honor is a professional singer and we wanted her to sing the song "God Only Knows" during the ceremony. Lucia was completely willing to learn a new song and didn't charge us extra for this, which was great. On the day of the wedding, during our song, the violinist messed up the song and started playing a completely different song in the middle! Luckily she got somewhat back on track, but really the music was laughably bad. In fact I'm not even upset over it b/c it provided a lot of laughs afterwards. However, after the wedding Lucia emailed my maid of honor to say how sorry she was for the music during the wedding and to say that the violinist was a sub for a normal member of their group. I really wish they had apologized to my parents or I though, since we're the ones that paid for it!

Sent on 05/17/2010