Romanza Music Reviews

129 | South Orange, NJ

129 Reviews for Romanza Music

susan · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Romanza Music for the September 24th wedding of our daughter. Excellent service and responsiveness from Marty. Extremely easy to work with. High quality performance for ceremony and cocktail hour without going over budget.
    Delivered everything as promised! I recommend the group 101%.

Sent on 10/19/2016

susan · Married on 09/24/2016

Delivered everything as promised! I recommend the group 101%.

Sent on 10/19/2016

susan · Married on 09/24/2016

Warm and supportive service. Great communication and follow through on all details.

Sent on 10/02/2016

ellen · Married on 09/03/2016

it added so much to the wedding, everyone really enjoyed them.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Marty was a pleasure to work with from the time of booking all the way through the day of the wedding. He was always very responsive and had a huge selection of both classical and contemporary music for us to choose from that were performed beautifully on our wedding day. The string trio played amazingly together and the music was definitely a highlight of our ceremony and cocktail hour. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Karen · Married on 06/26/2016

Marty was a pleasure to work with as were his musicians! He was extremely responsive to both emails and calls and helped me through the planning process including assisting with music selections.
    We hired both a cello player and a violinist through Romanza Music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They arrived early and began playing in time for our first guest to be seated. We received many compliments on their playing and what a classy touch they added! I would definitely recommend working with Marty and Romanza Music without hesitation.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jonathan · Married on 06/26/2016

Romanza Music is absolutely fantastic! Our wedding featured Marty on cello, along with two other musicians for a string trio during our ceremony, and they truly made the ceremony so much more beautiful and intimate. Their music somehow manages to both highlight the beauty of the event while simultaneously fading everyone else out except for the bridge and groom. They are incredibly well versed and well prepared, and are capable of playing any number of classical or contemporary songs; if it isn’t in their arsenal already, simply provide the sheet music in advance and they’re good to go. I also cannot speak highly enough about Marty, himself. He is a pleasure to work with and truly puts the bride and groom at ease, from the initial conversations leading up to the big day. You never have to wait for any kind of communication, as Marty is prompt with responses or with initiating conversations via email or phone. I cannot recommend Romanza highly enough. Do yourself a favor and splurge on the trio or quartet… you can’t possibly regret the decision.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Shirlee · Married on 06/25/2016

We were thrilled with Romanza's string quartet during our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Marty was so responsive to all of our questions and requests- he was a pleasure to work with! Their beautiful music really enhanced the ceremony. When my daughter started down the aisle as they played Wagner's wedding march, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house! They learned a couple songs that are special to my husband and our friends- everyone was so surprised and even sang along. They played a special request for my 94 year old father and I think it was the highlight of his evening! So many of our guests called to tell us that they loved the music- from classical to rock to traditional Jewish songs- they can do it all beautifully. They are the best! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Alan · Married on 06/12/2016

Marty and his team provided wonderful music for our beech ceremony and cocktail hour. He provided ideas and suggestions of songs for the occasion and made the booking process one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning The music made the ceremony and cocktail hour very classy and recommend over having your dj provide cocktail hour music.

Sent on 08/01/2016

They are absolutely wonderful. Very professional, showed up on time, and the music was amazing.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Carmen · Married on 05/21/2016

Very proffesional and music was beautiful!!!!! Answered all my questions very responsive and would love to work with them again!!! Highly recommend them for your wedding or any occasion!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/23/2016

Romanza Music performed at our wedding and created the magical ambient we envisioned. We had a string quartet and they performed with such clarity and unison, and precision, created such beauty. (I played in school orchestra for 6-7 yrs so acquired a musical ear) My husband and I were very impressed with the quality of performance and sincerely believe it is unmatchable!! Romanza musicians were very friendly, caring --especially Marty who greeted my husband and I with a hug, and who very much felt like family, he was very friendly and helpful with guests. We loved how the string quartet played with such precision and how their expertise enhanced our wedding ceremony with the beautiful music selections we choose. It was a pleasure, honor and blessing to have such a remarkable performance. It will definitely be the fondest memory of a lifetime for all who attended our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Risa · Married on 04/10/2016

Romanza Music was wonderful to work with and it was a pleasure to have them as part of our wedding day. Marty provided many helpful suggestions for the ceremony and cocktail hour music, and went above and beyond to prepare a special song for a father & daughter dance. We highly recommend Romanza Music.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Gwen · Married on 03/05/2016

Romanza Music was excellent! Working with Marty was a pleasure. He is quick and responsive! He made sure that my ceremony music was perfect and was willing to work with all of my special requests! All of our guests loved the beautiful music they played for our ceremony and I would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Katie · Married on 02/26/2016

I have to say Marty was the most exceptional man to work with. Planning a wedding is so unbelievably stressful, but working with Marty made things easy! Their music was beautiful. They are a very talented group! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/13/2016

Quite simply put, they were amazing! So easy to work with! Met every request I had for them, answered every email within 24 hours and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! Can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 03/01/2016
  • User5565123 · event on: 10/25/2015

Just a wonderful evening. Romanza Music was just fantastic, we highly recommend Romanza Music for any event. We simply loved it, and will never forget it.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jon · Married on 10/03/2015

Marty performed at our wedding ceremony and was a pleasure to work with. He consulted with us on the music selections and was very professional. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

The Romanza Music Quartet was awesome! They were happy to hear our requests and worked with us when making the music selections. When the big day arrived they showed up on time dressed to the nines and knew exactly what they needed and what to do. It was a hot day and, being that the service was outside, they worked with the vendor to have an additional umbrella setup over their seats to keep them comfortable and in tune. As everyone walked in, they quietly played the songs that we had selected and seamlessly coordinated the transitions in music. When the wedding coordinator gave the signal, they switched pieces to the processional I selected, raised their volume to show the attendees that it was time for the ceremony to begin, and made the moment magical., I can’t recommend them strongly enough. It was a delight to have them as part of my big day.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Andrew · Married on 07/04/2015

Marty and his quartet made our wedding a truly memorable experience. We were looking for a quartet that could play Vaughn Williams 'The Lark Ascending' and many artists refused. Marty, however, accepted straight away and played a wonderful rendition on the day. I would recommend Romanza to anyone without a second thought.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Marty shared his talents at our wedding by playing the cello for our guests to listen to before the ceremony, and during. He gave my husband and I many choices when reviewing possible selections, and he played both classical and Jewish songs incredibly well. Marty surprised us with an aerial view of our wedding, as he was playing from the balcony, and took a photo! Marty surely went out of his way to make our wedding day special, and we would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • I

Inge · event on: 07/03/2015

Marty Steinberg (cello) and the accompanying flutist were exceptional! They arrived early, set up promptly, and played beautifully. I left the music selection to Marty, asking him to fit the occasion (US citizenship and Independence Day), and he knocked it out of the park! With no hesitation would I recommend Romanza, and would gladly book them again in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Mary Beth · Married on 06/19/2015

Romanza music was amazing! Beautiful very professional and a pleasure to work with. Marcelo responded very quickly with any questions I had and went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding spectacular. I highly recommend them our guests were delighted.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Ray · Married on 05/23/2015

Marty and his quartet were wonderful. Perfect execution, flexible song choices and Marty is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Very pleasant to work with, beautiful music, very talented artists, very professional. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2015