Romantic Shots Photography Reviews

Romantic Shots Photography 5
Romantic Shots Photography 6
Romantic Shots Photography 7

Joshua · Married on 05/24/2015

Ana was extremely helpful and professional from the first meeting and on. The pictures came out beautiful and we're definitely received on time. She was very easy to work with and was able to catch many amazing shots. So many that we still can't choose which ones we want to have printed. I would definitely recommend her as a wedding photographer to any one getting married soon.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Amber · Married on 05/09/2015

Ana is just AMAZING!! Our photos were just as great! My husband and I loved everything she did for us. She's very understanding, flexible, always on time and always has a great smile on her face!! We received nothing but great comments from family and friends who have seen our photos. Thank you Ana for photographing our special day for us and giving us everlasting memories!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2015

Ana gives a personal special touch to her work. She was so excited to be at our wedding and her magnificent eye captured all the great moments. We had fun and she tried her creative ideas with my veil and dress. We loved our photos! She is honest, reliable and caring. My whole family loved her! A few people already used her services after our wedding. I love her work. My husband knew it from the moment he previewed her website. She was our top pick and we were grateful she was available. She even personally delivered our items to ensure her products were in the quality we expected. I find Ana to be a genuine, classy, loving, fun, smart and beautiful human being. She truly provided great services that allowed us to remember our wedding for years to come!

Sent on 10/18/2015

maria · Married on 03/07/2015

I had my wedding last March 7 and she was quick to send me the usb with over a thousand of pictures in it. All you can hear while my family and I were looking at the pictures was oh and wow's. I would recommend Ana of romantic shots to everyone! She has an eye for Beauty. She has a full awareness of what makes a good photo which is essential in taking great photos. She never get tired taking pictures, she doesn't mind working overtime with no extra charge. One thing I really like about her is how she makes a simple picture into a great one. And she always have a story in each picture. I would get her again on my next event for sure!

Marie · Married on 03/06/2015

Anna provides professionalism she provides ideas, she's friendly, she's funny and easy to work with for bride that's real important.

I would refer her over and over to every single bride I knew that was getting married.

James · Married on 02/14/2015

First, this review was not requested My new wife said we need to write it and I whole-heartedly agree that Anna Robles from Romantic Shots Photography deserves to be warmly thanked for the high quality service she delivered on what was mine and Karen's most important day ever. Anna was so incredibly professional with capturing every moment to be remembered that her style created a sense of assurance that our wedding pictures were in the best hands possible. At certain times we felt like famous people, or models or something... She was thorough and friendly, catching even the slightest eye-blink or bad-light issue. She was able to create an atmosphere of privacy and intimacy with us that allowed for candid and more "true-to-ourselves interactions. Haven't met many photographers capable of doing all that and be as imaginative and quality focused as she proved to be. Hey Anna, I hope this review helps, we are so thankful for what you captured in moments with us and our family. Karen has not stopped looking at the album yet, it has brought tears to our eyes and we feel that God blessed us with you providing that important service!
    James & Karen Blair
    anyone please feel free to email us, call us if you need. We will confirm this review personally

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • James

James Blair · Married on 02/14/2015

Above and beyond the call… thank you Ana!

The decision to find somebody that is able to capture one of the most important days of your life is by far one of the most important decisions I think anyone will make! For our wedding we chose romantic shots photography our photographer was Ana. From the very beginning of that day in February 2015, Ana made us feel like royalty, maybe even like celebrities! She had a clear agenda in capturing each moment, taking over 800 pictures yet still providing her service without distracting anything from our living in the moment of our marriage. She is a seasoned professional who is also inspired at any given time to stop and capture each moment she thought might be something to be remembered. She was incredibly focused, purposeful in her assignment, Ana was able to capture and preserve for us pictorial memories that we shall cherish for the rest of our lives! My mother even stated that this is the most beautiful wedding album she had ever seen! It’s important for me to say that we had some life challenges and had not followed up with our album for almost 4 years unlike many photographers, we were able to contact romantic shots photography, speak to Ana, we were pleasantly surprised to find that her service to complete our album for us was as fresh and exciting as though we were again reliving the day after our marriage! She had everything prepared for us and we are blessed to have made the decision to choose romantic shots photography and moreover so blessed that Ana was the person who prepared for us the wedding album of our dreams! We thank you so much & God bless you!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Romantic Shots Photography 8
  • User4942009 · 2+ years ago

Ana is a great professional and easy to work with. She's great at taking your suggestions. She makes you feel at ease during the photo shoot. Overall, glad my wife and I chose her for our wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • User4937396 · event on 10/10/2014

Ana is an artist! I was so impressed with the pictures she took at my mother's birthday I cried happy tears of joy. She was so kind and thoughtful and took so many candid photo's of family members and friends. She really did capture the best moments during the party. I would gladly recommend her to friends and family for any photography services they need. She really is the best!

Sent on 04/02/2015

I'm so glad that we chose Romantic Shots for my daughter's special day. Ana was great to work with. The quality of her work is incredible. She has an amazing style that captured all the special moments in a unique way. I would hire her again for any special event.

Brittany · Married on 09/06/2014

Ana is a great photographer! She is easy
    to work with and takes amazing photos!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Ana with Romantic Shots is A-mazing!!!! She is professional, punctual, very kind and such a pleasure to work with. She kept constant and consistent communication with me, which I really appreciated. In addition to her fantastic work ethic, she has such a passion for photography. My cousin hired Ana for her wedding after seeing my photos. I highly recommend Romantic Shots for your big day!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Christina · Married on 07/12/2014

Ana was amazing on my wedding day! We got married a year ago from today and I decided to re-open our wedding album and look through our CD full of photos. She truly captured every minute and detail of the day. When I look through my pictures I feel as though I am at my wedding all over again. She was the best! Best part of all is that she was so good that no one at the wedding even realized she was taking all of these amazing photos. Call Ana! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2014

Ana did an amazing job on our engagement session and on our wedding day. Honestly has a great personality works with you and is willing to travel anywhere. I really appreciate her time and the quality of her pictures are amazing and I would definitely recommend her to anybody. I would definitely be going back with her. Thank you again for everything your pictures are amazing Ana

Erika · Married on 04/27/2014

I am so glad that we chose to work with Anna because she was great. I have amazing wedding photos that captured all of the wonderful moments of that night. The quality of the pictures were great. Anna was very patient with us and took her time getting all of the pictures we requested. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Marisol · Married on 03/07/2014

Ana was very responsive to all my ideas and concerns. Professional and prompt. Having the right photographer on your wedding date makes it very memorable and enjoyable for everyone. Her work, creativity and quality of photos speak for them self. would recommend Ana Robles to all my friends and family's and those looking to capture a special moment in life.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Ana was awesome for our wedding! She is very creative with her shots. She also provided props ( flower petals) to make our moments special! She listened to what we wanted and provided a great service!

Sent on 04/04/2015

David · Married on 09/07/2013

Ana is extremely professional and knowledgeable of the field of photography she was very flexible in working with us on schedule payments as well as pictures with friends and family. On the date of my wedding she was not only on time but extremely early. After our wedding we got our images quick and we of high quality. I feel comfortable on recommendeding Ana to any couple who is looking for a wedding photographer

Sandy · Married on 09/07/2013

Anna Robles is the best photographer. She's so nice, flexible, and gets the best shots! If you want excellent, quality pictures, go to her... And she can do something amazing with night shots. I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures. Thanks again Anna for making my big day so very special. You are the best!

• I

Isabel · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I, were so nervous in choosing our photographer because that would be our lifetime memories of our special day. Ana Robles is so awesome!!!! It was a pleasure working with her. We were super satisfied with her work. She is flexible to work with and she makes sure you are 100% satisfied!!! I love her work so much that I follow her work on Facebook. Hopefully in our 25th anniversary Ana will be taking our pictures <3

Sent on 04/06/2015

Jesse · Married on 07/13/2013

The Romantic Shots (Ana Robles and assistant David) were so patient and very professional. We got our money's worth or don't even think about it. Their services was a sure shot, perfect, patiently, helpful, A1 okay, and so many more. I will get their photography services again on any occasion when my time of need comes. Thank you.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Jesse I was an honor to be chosen to capture the memories of your special day.

Ana was a professional, time and friendly. She was easy to communicate with via email,phone and text to answer any questions me and my husband had. Her turn around for her work was always on time. She always had suggestions and creative during the photo sessions.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Ruby · Married on 02/16/2013

Great personality and loved the quality of the pictures.???

Sent on 04/15/2015

Nickole · Married on 07/14/2012

Anna was grate she getsto know you so she can costomize your pics to you

Michael · Married on 04/28/2012

Ana and her team were awesome, they have a lot of experience and ideas which definitely lowers some of the stress on your special event. I have referred them to family members, co-workers and associates because they are really good at their craft. Me and my wife are still very satisfied with the results of our wedding pictures and I can guarantee that you will be too.

Sent on 04/13/2015