Romancing the Magic Reviews

9 | Nashville, TN

9 Reviews for Romancing the Magic

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

She did a fantastic job with my hair! I was a little concerned since I didn’t have a trial but she did exactly what I wanted just from pictures and a brief conversation we had the day of. She worked quickly, was very professional, and a joy to spend time with. My friends who got their hair done were very pleased as well.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Alexcia · Married on 04/07/2017

Gail was absolutely amazing! I trusted her to do my hair for my wedding day without any trial at all. She did my hair exactly how I wanted it and only used a picture for reference. She was so kind and worked quickly! I loved the way my hair turned out and couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kelli · Married on 12/06/2016

Gail did a fabulous job on everyone's hair for my wedding. She listens to what you want, and works her magic. My hair was even better than I had envisioned it. I would highly recommend Gail!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2016

Gail was wonderful! The entire bridal party (9 people) were ready early. Everyone's hair style was also unique to their personality. Gail also found a few minutes to work on the flower girls hair and even added flowers into it. Booking Gail is a must for your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amber · Married on 06/11/2016

Gail went above and beyond to make my wedding day even more beautiful. Any bride would be lucky to have Gail by her side!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2016

Gail was wonderful to work with! We communicated necessary time and place information through e-mail and she was very responsive. I had my hair trial the day before the wedding, after we arrived on the island. We were talking our way through the whole trial and she was very receptive of my pictures, ideas and concerns. The trial was unpolished but I felt completely comfortable going into the next day and I was not disappointed. I LOVED my updo! It was soft and romantic, so beautiful with my floral head piece. It also stayed in place all night and I wasn't fighting tiny hairs around my face and ears. She works with a fantastic make-up artist named Mia, I highly recommend both of their services.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/04/2016

Gail was great! She listened to what I wanted, and made my hair beautiful! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Nina · Married on 12/17/2015

Gail was wonderful! She did an amazing job on my hair for the wedding day and even did my hair down for the ceremony and up for the reception! I had 3 bridesmaid, my mother and my mother-in-law and everyone loved their hair. She was so friendly and great!! I would highly recommend her any day!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Stacy · Married on 12/10/2015

Gail was AMAZING!! We did a destination wedding. I found Gail by searching the web. She was very good at communicating via email. And considering I never met her in person prior to my wedding. She was outstanding. She showed up at my hotel room on time. She was very nice, friendly and did exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She also did my sister-in-laws hair, which also turned out beautifully. Excellent job Gail, you are the best!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015