Roman Studios Reviews

62 | Springfield, OR

62 Reviews for Roman Studios

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2011

I absolutely love Roman and Christina they did such an amazing job! Our invitations were one of a kind and we got so many compliments. They are so talented in what they do the wedding pictures are amazing! By far the best photographers out there. Well worth every penny spent. They are wonderful people and I cannot say enough good things about them. They are doing my sister-in-law wedding in April in Hawaii and I cant wait for it!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Christine · Married on 07/11/2009

We love our wedding pictures and album! Working with Richard was such a positive experience. We appreciated his professionalism, his willingness to listen to what was important to us and how beautifully he captured our wedding. I was pleased beyond my expectations and highly recommend Richard Roman Photography.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Tyra · Married on 07/04/2009

Richard Roman Photography is the best Oregon has to offer!!! Having a wedding on July 4th was the hardest day to get a photographer in Oregon, and I was shuffled from photographer to photographer. Eventually I found Richard, and he took my stress in stride and reassured me that this was my day and he would do anything he could to help me out. He is a huge family guy and works directly along side his wife, and we now consider them to be a part of our family. In the end, our pictures turned out beautifully and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you again Roman family!

Sent on 11/21/2009

Lacey · Married on 07/23/2011

Richard and Cristina were incredible to work with! They made Thomas and I feel like movie stars and were so helpful. They're not only incredibly gifted photographers they did everything they could to help make our wedding a success. helped me plan the schedule of the reception. Both Richard and Cristina kept the whole flow of the day moving and helped make everything go flawlessly! Not to mention the photographs were stunning. Every time I look through our pictures I get the exact same feeling I had on our wedding day: joy.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Natalie · Married on 07/04/2011

My husband and I got married on July 4th on Cristina's birthday. She was soo excited to shoot on our wedding day. Richard and Cristina were great people to work with. Our pictures were amazing and they were very good about getting candid shots. They are very detail oriented in their pictures. It has come time for my to choose my pictures for my wedding album and I cannot decide because all of the pictures are amazing. We would recommend these 2 to anyone if you want amazing pictures that will last forever.

Ryan & Natalie

Sent on 10/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2009

The Synergy package from Bass Is Loaded and Richard Roman photography is something that our families are still talking about from our wedding. We are looking forward to watching that over and over again in the years to come. We haven't seen our pictures yet but if the Synergy production is any indication then they will be wonderful. Richard was great at being creative since it rained on our wedding day and the ceremony (and pictures) were supposed to be outside. We were able to get some outside pictures without getting drenched. They made the day that much more memorable without a doubt.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Ryanna · Married on 05/30/2009

Richard was amazing to work with. My husband and I were very pleased with his performance and how active he was with the photography. Almost everyone from the wedding had a comment about Richard and what a great photographer he was. I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to truly capture their special day!

Sent on 06/15/2009

Heidi · Married on 08/23/2008

3.5

Richard and Christina are great!! My husband and I saw them at a wedding show and both really fell in love with their beautiful work and felt really comfortable talking with him. Being on a wedding budget, we were a little hesitant on the price, but after interviewing other photographers, Richard was still the only one we both felt comfortable with and felt we could trust to do a quality job. It is your wedding day, and it is so important to have a great photographer who captures every little moment so that in the future, you can look thru your albumn and feel like your big day was just yesterday. Not only did we love the way the pictures of us turned out, they captured many great candid moments of both the bridal party, and our guests throughout the wedding reception. We highly recommend Richard and Christina to do your professional pictures. They are a great team and had everything to offer AND more for what we were looking for in a photographer. We cant wait to see how our Italian Wedding albumn turns out, and we will definatley hire them again the next time we get professional pictures taken. Thanks Romans!! :)

Sent on 02/11/2009

Danielle Laney · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing experience

Roman Studio's was amazing for my wedding. We had them for almost our whole wedding day. They helped us with the day of planning to help coordinate their services and were very flexible in moving around locations the day of. They did great in our Church ceremony indoor and outdoors with the pictures before and after. Christina and Richard are both such lovely people and go out of their way to know each and every member of the wedding party BY NAME!! This helps more than you would expect in pictures and to help with positioning. They were very reasonable with the time it took to get the pictures edited and back to us. The pictures were great quality and very well edited as well.
    Absolutely would recommend them. They are very professional and have lots of experience.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Comfortable to work with

The Romans were so easy to work with and made our experiences with them very fun! It was helpful to have their ideas and expertise throughout the wedding planning process. Thankful we have beautiful pictures to cherish forever.

Sent on 02/05/2019

k · Married on 09/02/2018

3.5

Overall Roman Studios was wonderful to work with. They were extremely accommodating with our schedule and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. My one complaint was on occasion there was a delay in their response to emails and we had to contact them to get the link to our photos.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Roman Studios's reply:

We truly enjoyed our opportunity to work with Kate & Justin & their families. We worked to be detailed & conscientious especially since everything had to be coordinated by phone & email since they were out of state. We wanted to make things as convenient as possible when they arrived so we even picked them up from their hotel for their engagement session. At their party, we stayed an additional 15 minutes to be sure that we captured the Grandfather's prayer. Our usual self-imposed deadline for photos is 4 weeks from the date. Admittedly, due to the busy time of the season, we were 2 days late. We apologized & immediately offered a discount that was extended to anyone who wanted to order prints. We feel bad that they were disappointed in the slight delay. They are a sweet couple & were wonderful to photograph.

Kendra · Married on 09/06/2008

3.4
      3.0

Richard Roman Photography is a talented, professional and experienced company. I met Richard at a wedding show and instantly fell in love with his work and style of photography. My husband is the in the military and Richard offers a generous discount for all service members! Richard gave us his advice based on the vast knowledge he's gained from being in the business, but let us make all of our own decisions. My husband and I both were so pleased with the amount of pictures we had to choose from and the great quality of each. However, because we had plenty of images to choose from we took our time in deciding which images we wanted in our album. Because of this we were dubbed "procrastinators" and put on the back burner. It has been almost a year since my wedding and I have yet to get any wedding pictures from Richard.

Sent on 01/08/2009

Roman Studios's reply:

We encourage all our clients to select images 3-6 months after their Wedding. We handle all clients in the order the requests come to us. In this case the bride got her order in after 9 months of the Wedding, and the line of orders before her were from "procrastinators" from the year before" The comment was NOT directed to her!