Rolling Embers Wood-Fired Pizza Reviews

7 Reviews for Rolling Embers Wood-Fired Pizza

• W

Wood Oven Eats Catering · Married on 06/09/2019

Fantastic Choice

I have known these folks for several years. Their staff is fantastic to work with, their foods are exceptional, and the ambiance they add to your event will create memories that your guests will be talking about for years to come. Definitely the right choice for catering your wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing !!!

Rolling Embers was absolutely amazing. The food was incredible and everyone was so excited for the food truck. They set up and we ended up having a horrible storm right after they got set up. But they hung in there. Literally to keep the tent from blowing away. !!! and had the food done and set up with perfect timing. The quality of the food was incredible. All our guests are still talking about how good the food and service was. Cathy and her crew were amazing and so sweet. I would recommend for any event if you are in the Navarre area.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Rolling Embers Wood-Fired Pizza's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was our pleasure. We always remember the exciting weddings, and yours is definitely in the top two in almost six years of firing! Your party was fantastic and very helpful and we're so glad everyone enjoyed pizza and wraps!

Jean · Married on 06/24/2018

they were very nice and easy to work with wood recommend highly

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • auroralittle

Aurora · Married on 06/23/2018

Cathy and her team were AMAZING! They were beyond kind, friendly, professional, and personable. I am dairy-free and Cathy went above and beyond to make sure my pizza was DF for our wedding. All of our guests raved about how tasty their pizza and apps were, I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2017

I had my destination wedding on 6/21/17 in Destin, Fl. I just want to say this was the absolute highlight of my wedding!!! At first I was thinking it was too casual but my groom loves pizza so I gave it a try....I could not have picked better! Every one of my guest was talking about how awesome the pizza tasted. I was so impressed by this company when they actually worked through a tropical storm! I mean not once did they complain or look annoyed that it was raining. They actually had gusts of winds coming when they would have to all yell, "Incoming!" they would all grab a side of the tent and then when it was over keep going! It was lightening and they joked, "That's just flash photography." These people were the classiest, most amazing people ever!! I am so thankful and happy I chose them. Not to mention super reasonably priced! Thank you guys so so much!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Angel · Married on 06/17/2017

Cathy was amazing from start to finish. She went so far above and beyond to make my daughter's destination wedding everything she dreamed it would be. The wood-fired pizza was spectacular and perfect for her destination beach wedding. The salads were delicious and Cathy and staff were professional and so friendly. She even surprised us with fruit skewers for our guests! Thank you, Cathy, for everything!! (Lexie Morris wedding)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rolling Embers Wood-Fired Pizza's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation, Angel. It was our pleasure helping Lexi and Zoel and their families celebrate their very special day
  • Marnie

Marnie · Married on 04/21/2016

Working with Cathy was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. She's an easy going woman who makes a killer pizza. This was perfect for our casual destination wedding.
    If you're looking for an affordable option to a chicken dinner, I would highly recommend wood-fired oven pizza. Especially from a woman who surprises you with Caprese skewers! Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2016