Rojo Pictures Reviews

34 | Austin, TX

34 Reviews for Rojo Pictures

Mary · Married on 05/05/2012

Thomas shot our wedding and the pictures are AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with before the wedding and was fantastic on our big day. He spent time getting all the detail shots and also knew our venue very well and was able to tell us where to go for the best portraits. The "action shots" throughout the day are perfect - especially the ones on the dance floor. He was able to capture everyone there but was never in your face about it. All our guests commented on how great he was and he truly was a pleasure to have as part of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jodi · Married on 04/28/2012

Thomas was great! He did my engagement photos which was a blast and all his ideas. They were amazing! He did my wedding and he did my step daughters Sr. pics which were all his ideas as well. He is awesome and so easy to work with!
    I will definitely use him in the future and refer him!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Mallory · Married on 03/03/2012

I used Thomas for my wedding day and he was great! He was very fun to work with took some great shots! I didn't get to see everything at the venue on the day of my wedding because I was so busy. Thomas took time to capture every detail! My pictures turned out beautiful! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Elise · Married on 01/29/2011

Thomas and Sasha were so great! They were there for the whole day taking pictures. We have great photos of the girls and guys getting ready. Their style is great because we have a lot of candid pictures as well as the more posed style pictures. They catered to what I wanted, but their own style came through! I have a ton of great pictures and the freedom to print and use them as I want. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2011
  • Keyli

Keyli · Married on 07/17/2010

Sasha and Thomas were absolutely wonderful! They arrived around noon when I did with my bridesmaids and were the last ones to leave, they stayed with my husband and I take sparklers pictures! I have seen a few of the pictures from the wedding (they took so many its taking a while to sort through them) and they are absolutely amazing! You can tell they love what they do and they are so worth the price which is nothing compared to what other photographers wanted for just a few hours!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Steve · Married on 06/29/2009

Thomas was incredible. I had seen his portfolio before, so I new the end result would be great. Better than any of the photographers I found in Maryland. Yes, I had him fly from Texas to Maryland. He arrived early, was prepared, and stepped right into the new environment. Upon an initial walkthrough of the wedding venue, he immediately was focused on the areas and shots he wanted to capture. The "big day" was fluid. Thomas captured the whole day, behind the scenes, main stage, everything. With the cake, flowers, dinner menu, venue, and all the other things to worry about, the photography was the best decision could have made. My cousin liked my photos so much, he also chose Thomas over all the photographers in Dallas.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Claire · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband is a professional photographer, so the job of choosing who our wedding photographer would be went to him. From the many choices available to us in Austin, we chose Thomas because of his incredible work not only with weddings, but his journalistic portfolio. From the beginning, Thomas worked with our schedules and was ready to meet any request. Our engagement photos were fun and original, and our wedding photos captured all of the moments from that perfect day. He and his second shooter worked their tails off, and the effort shows. He even set up a photo booth for the us and the guests, which was a huge hit. I fully recommend Rojo Pictures to any bride who is looking for quality, originality and amazing service.

Sent on 07/29/2013

We were so lucky to find Thomas. We used him for our engagement photos and wedding. He was very flexible and easy to reach by phone and email. He listened to what we wanted and made sure we were organized and at ease on the big day. He moves at lightning speed in order to get all of the best shots, but he's not intrusive.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Mariam · Married on 10/01/2011

We did out bridal shoots and wedding day with Rojo pictures. Sasha and Thomas were very fun to work with. I was very nervous on the big day and Sasha and her positive attitude came to rescue! She helped me pull it together!

They are both very passionate about their job and they are very flexible.
    On the bridal shoots, it was a bit cloudy and they were kind enough to offer us to do the photos on another day. (we did them on the same day though and they turned out beautiful).

Thomas set up a fun photo booth at the reception which our guests found very entertaining.

They did a great job following everything we asked them to capture during the wedding.

They also sent us all the photos in less than two months after the Wedding, which as far as I know is fairly fast. We are super happy with the photos and with the experience.

Sent on 11/21/2011