Rohrig Video and Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Cheyenne F. Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Fusion studios was a great team and a delight to work with. Clare did a wonderful job photographing our wedding and Mark made us a stellar wedding video. We met Clare at a bridal event in Cincinnati and from the start, communication was great. We met in-person to book, but emails were sent back and forth for months up until the big day to make sure everyone knew what to expect. The team always replied very quickly and kept us updated.

We made payments along the way by mailing checks, which wasn’t made difficult at all. No problems there.

When the big day came, the team was punctual and great at coordinating big groups. You could tell this was not their first rodeo. Mark even jumped in and helped with things that were definitely not photo or video related (Out of the kindness of his heart, do not expect them to be extra hands. If you need extra help- hire extra help, I’m just complimenting his character). They joked around with our family and were very comfortable to be around. I normally wouldn’t like if someone had a camera pointed at me constantly, but they had a way of making it feel like the cameras weren’t there. Very personable.

Turnaround was very quick considering not only the quantity of the product, but the quality. It took about two months to get everything back. Our photos don’t have any weird filters or look “too edited”. They look very natural, but not like something I could take on my iPhone. You can tell they are quality. Our video was SO long! It had to be split into two parts and there was no part of our wedding not included. These two were on their feet and at work the entire time.

At the end of the day, the process was very smooth and these two were wonderful to work with. Their product is of high quality, and honestly at a VERY good price considering. I would recommend Fusion Studios any day.
    Samantha Married on 07/28/2018

Highly Recommended!

We used Rohrig Video and Clare Liming Photography through Fusion Studios for our wedding and could not have made a better choice! They provided amazing photos and the perfect video! We loved seeing sneak peak highlight videos along the way while we waited for everything to be ready. Mark and Clare made the whole process fun and easy! We would recommend them to anyone!!
    Katie Married on 11/03/2017
    Mark was wonderful to work with! He is easy going, friendly, and great at getting back in touch with you in a timely manner. Our wedding video is great and is a keepsake I look forward to watching in the years to come!
    Shelle Married on 10/06/2017
    I would most definitely recommend Rohrig Video for all your wedding video needs. Mark Rohrig is like a magician. He did such a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding capturing every moment (I honestly don't know how he was in all those places at one time, but he pulled it off). The video he put together for us made us laugh and cry and will be cherished by our family for years to come. I don't think we could have chosen a more talented, knowledgeable, professional group for our wedding video. THANK YOU TO ROHRIG VIDEO TO A JOB WELL DONE!!!
    Monica Married on 08/05/2017
    The video was fantastic! A true treasure!
    Corinne Married on 07/28/2017
    Mark Rohrig did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding. It was a dream wedding for her and Mark helped to capture those once in a lifetime memories in a very reasonably priced yet exceptionally done video package. His professionalism and helpful suggestions were very appreciated! The end product was amazing and MANY people attending took a moment to tell me how great and personable he was to work with through the whole process! Hats off to you Mark--your Fusion Studios REALLY delivered! I would highly recommend their services to anyone!
    Blinda Married on 05/31/2017
    We had family pictures taken at the beach while we were on vacation. They were very accommodating, professional and the price was totally affordable. We enjoyed the shoot and have some awesome pictures!
    Shannon Married on 05/13/2017
    Mark is wonderful! They did a great job at capturing the special moments for my big day. They were very friendly and easy to work with. They helped to make the wedding day so special.
    Debbie Married on 04/22/2017
    Mark at Rohrig Video is definitely the best choice around for videography. We checked into so many videographers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, and by far this is the best value and quality for the money! We were blown away by the fact that you not only get an amazing highlight video, but the footage from the entire day. The highlight video alone was over 20 mins long. Other vendors offer 5-10 min highlight videos for double and triple the price. The editing was simply perfection. Mark captured the perfect moments from the perfect day! I can't imagine not having this video, and we will treasure it always!
    Christina Married on 03/18/2017
    If you are looking for a wonderful photographer/videographer team, look no further! Mark, Clare and Theresa were absolutely amazing! As soon as I met with them I knew that they were perfect for capturing our big day. The highlight video turned out better than I could have hoped. It captured every single part of the day and it has been great reliving each moment. Mark even created a special video that featured my mom! She was upset she didn't make the video for my sister’s wedding so Mark took it upon himself to make her feel so special! And he did a great job! They are all so fun to work with and they made our day truly the best day ever!
    Christina Married on 09/24/2016
    I was told by several brides that the one thing they regret having is a videographer at their wedding. My friend recommend Rohrig Video & Photo after having them for her wedding. I watched her highlight video and just cried. I wanted this. I immediately told my fiance, Shaun, that we needed to have them for our wedding. However, we were unsure if we could afford this extra expense. After speaking with Mark we were able to find a package that gave us everything we wanted for a great price. Finally, someone actually understood our situation and was willing to work with us. I am so incredibly excited to have this for my wedding. There are many moments that photographs just don't capture. I cannot wait for my wedding and to watch my video. Thank you so much Mark for making this possible. It means more to me than you know!
    Megan Married on 07/23/2016
    Clare was our wedding photographer on 7/23/16, possibly the hottest day of the Summer in Cincinnati. She was awesome, we couldn't have asked for a nicer, more open, and encouraging person to be a part of our day! Prior to our wedding, I met with Clare to discuss photos that I had seen (thank you Pinterest) that I wanted to have taken throughout the day of our wedding, wedding party, reception, etc. She was very welcoming to all of these ideas and made sure that on the day of, they were all included! My husband and I even slow danced for a bit during one of the more upbeat songs in order to get the last shot of the night that I'd requested!

Mark was a riot and his enthusiasm, professionalism, and attentiveness was so awesome. He made everyone feel comfortable, video camera and all! He had great ideas throughout the day not only for the video but for photos as well. When he made suggestions to Clare, she quickly reacted and got the shot. I love that they work so well and freely together! Mark's personality makes everyone smile and his enthusiasm for our big day made us even more excited that it was finally here! Mark was so attentive. With the extreme heat, as soon as he and Clare noticed that I was done (a.k.a. about to pass out) they called it and we went back to the limo. He checked on me and asked if he could get me anything, even a Frosty from Wendy's!

The way that Clare and Mark work together is one of a kind. Not only is their rapport and friendship obvious and comforting, the business that they own and the way that they actually FUSE everything together (hence Fusion Studios) is phenomenal. They are able to combine video footage with still-frame photos to make the video more personal and memorable.

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, videographer, or group of people to work with on our day. We would HIGHLY suggest Clare Liming Photography & Mark Rohrig Video of Fusion Studios to anyone who asked!
    Patricia Married on 06/10/2016
    We wanted something simple for our wedding video just to get the basics without spending a ton of money. Rohrig Video was beyond what we could have imagined! Our video turned out great and caught all the important stuff that we wanted! Mark was simply amazing and very accommodating! Thank you!
    Angel Married on 06/10/2016
    Hiring a videographer for our Wedding was very important to me! But everywhere we looked had outrageous prices that was way out of our budget. Then we met Mark at a bridal show. Right away we felt important to him and was blown away with his prices on his packages, which gave me hope that we could afford videography after all! We booked with Mark shortly after. Our videographer the day of the wedding was John. He was absolutely amazing! Everywhere I looked, he was there capturing memories for us! He really did a great job with capturing our special moments for us and also editing and putting together our highlights video and full videos. My expectations were not only met, but exceed! I couldn't be any happier with my videos! I HIGHLY recommend Rohrig Photo & Video. Thank you Mark and John!
    Jessy Married on 06/03/2016
    Rohrig Video and Photo was a great choice! Our wedding video was amazing! I loved that Rohrig Video does a documentary type video! I love being able to look back and relive the most perfect day! John did an amazing job the day of the wedding and editing our video! We have already watched it several times! When looking for videographers, I loved that Rohrig made their packages and prices available online. Definitely saved me a lot of time which is nice when planning a wedding. I would definitely recommend Rohrig Video and Photo!
    Ashley Married on 05/28/2016
    I am so pleased to have Mark do my video for my big day! The way him and Clare offer the fusion package is amazing! Just stop looking book now and I promise you will not be disappointed!!
    Nicolette Married on 05/28/2016
    Clare took all my ideas for our engagement shoot and made sure we took the shots or similar ones. The pictures that we did see we were very impressed with and can't wait to see the finished product!
    Jessica Married on 05/15/2016
    We are thrilled to have chosen Rohrig Video on our wedding day! I happened to meet Mark at a wedding expo and was impressed by how unique his videos were in that they include the wedding photographs as well. The combo of Mark Rohrig and Clare Liming via their Fusion package provided us with an exceptional wedding video to help us remember that amazing day! I initially wasn't too interested in having a wedding video because it seemed like just an additional cost, but let me tell you...it is one of the best purchases we made! Our wedding flew by and this video is a way for us to remember how we felt on that incredible night. It is filled with candid embraces between us, humorous commentary from guests, and of course the one-and-only wedding ceremony. Clare's pictures are also included throughout the video making it quite a unique production. I could not have been more pleased that we chose Mark and Clare to capture the best day of our lives!
    Kelsea Married on 05/14/2016
    I met Mark 2 years ago at a Wedding Expo here in North Carolina. As soon as I met him I knew that I wanted him to be my videographer. His personality is so much fun. Even though he lived in Ohio that was never an issue. He was always available anytime I needed to ask a question. He would email back the same day with an answer. The video he captured for me was perfect. He captured the entire wedding and he was right there in all the action to capture memories for me to keep forever. He and Clare from Clare Liming Photography put together an amazing package. They offer the Fusion package and it is the best deal and the best quality anyone has to offer. Trust me when I say you will never find a great deal like them two together and you won't find quality like they have! Had so much fun working with them two!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 04/30/2016
    Mark was very flexible and easy to get in contact with! our video was ready super fast too! When i watched it I had goosebumps. Not only did he do a great job with our videography he was super affordable!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 01/16/2016
    I just had my once in a lifetime "Cinderella" wedding on January 16, 2016. The Video that John did was OUTSTANDING!! He captured everything! Its so nice to see all the details that you really didn't have the time to focus on in the moment and you can see them all captured on video. John not only gave CD's with the entire wedding video but he also did a 20 min highlight video for me to share with my family and friends! It is so amazing! Thank you John for your beautiful work! We will have this video to cherish forever.

Sincerely,
    Lori and Dan McDade
    Nicole Married on 10/24/2015
    We had Bryan the day of the wedding and he was amazing! Seeing the video and reliving those moments that he caught is absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend for anyone to invest in the video photographer and go with Rohrig Video! It went over my expectations of what I thought this video would be like! So much happens at a wedding and it goes so fast you miss so much!!! Seeing my husband before we did our first look is something I wouldn't get without this video!!!!! Love it! I'll have this to share with everyone forever!!!! So happy and impressed!!!! My mom didn't think I would need one and after seeing it she is so happy we choose to do the video, because we can go back to this day whenever we want!!!! (Bonus proving to my mom it was money well spent)
    Adam Married on 10/18/2015
    We booked Rohrig Photography and Video after having a horrible "friend of a friend" experience. My fiancé and I were looking to save a little money and started asking around our friend to see if anyone knew of any photographers. We found a friend who had just finished art school had a nice camera and was excited to start shooting weddings.

We came to find out how un-professional she was through her disorganization, un timely responses and her lack of attention to detail. After receiving our initial engagement photos with our friend of a friend we knew that we would be in trouble if she was our wedding photographer. After taking over 600 pictures we struggled to find 5 that we liked.

So we decided to look for a new photographer and stumbled across Mark and Claire. Both were extremely polite and professional. They always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had. So we decided to cancel with our friend and hire real professionals for our wedding. After a few meetings with Mark and Claire we happened to mention our friend of friend experience and Claire was shocked to hear about her. She saw a couple of our engagement pictures on our website and let us know that no bride or groom deserved to have bad pictures and offered to reshoot our engagement photos on her own time free of charge to us.

Claire drove over an hour to meet us at the site we shot our original engagement photos and and completely recreated our initial photo shoot. Even better then that, was after receiving our photos we struggled to find 5 pictures that we didn't like! She switched between multiple cameras without either my fiancé or myself even noticing. She had specialty lenses that she switched between to create different effects and made sure we were completely satisfied with the variety of poses and locations we used.

We added the new photos to our wedding website and all of our guests complimented us on our new beautiful photos.
    Michelle Married on 10/17/2015
    We went with the Fusion package. We loved the end product!! wonderful style of video after initially thinking we didn't need video on our wedding day. Working with Mark & Clare of Clare Liming Photography were fantastic to work with! So comfortable to be around, you don't even know you are being filmed! They are professional, kind, and really know their stuff!! you can tell how passionate their are about their craft!! We love the video and photos to cherish for years to come!! Very glad we went with them! I would highly recommend them! Give them a try! so great to work with!! Thanks again!!
    Susan Married on 09/25/2015
    Oh my goodness, we can't thank Claire and Mark enough. Our video and photos are absolutely beautiful!! When I met Mark, I wasn't even looking for videography because photography was my focus but I'm so glad that I was instantly impressed by by his and Claire's work and decided on the fusion package. This video and our photos are something we will cherish forever!!