Rococo Loco Design Reviews

6 | El Paso, TX

6 Reviews for Rococo Loco Design

Natalie · Married on 09/30/2017

Theresa was absolutely incredible to work with! I used Rococo Loco Design for my escort cards and my table cards for my wedding reception. Theresa was responsive, helpful and make the entire process a breeze because of her amazing talent and expertise. She went above and beyond and helped have the items printed as well and shipped to me and completed the entire project in less than one week! We had a theme instead of table numbers and Theresa was able to come up with an original and beautiful idea of designing the table cards with the theme and history for each table. Guests loved the escort cards and table signs and it was a huge hit! I can't recommend this business enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Audrey · Married on 11/12/2016

Theresa is a DREAM to work with. Every. Single. Vision. I had for the wedding stationary and paper goods, she intuited and materialized! She is impressively creative, professional, kind, incredibly patient, calming, and so responsive--she was even up with me at 4 A.M. once smoothing something over with me last minute. She was one of the best decisions i ever made for this wedding. She is AMAZING, and every guest loved her work: the silhouettes, the invitations, the escort cards, our custom bar sign--all of it was beautiful! You will absolutely not regret working with her. She can help you polish an idea you already have, or she can bring something totally new and unique for you to consider. AMAZING.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

I've used Rococo Loco for numerous custom design projects and I am always thrilled with the finished product. They are a pleasure to work with - prompt, professional and responsive. Also, their prices are competitive (actually, I was surprised at how affordable custom announcements, Christmas card, etc. were). I have used other design services and I think this one is the best because they get it right the first time and fewer revisions mean a much quicker turn around. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • I

irene · Married on 05/30/2016

Theresa's work is awesome! I hired Rococo Loco Design for my rehearsal dinner invitations and wedding programs, and I could not have been more impressed with the level of creativity, quality, and service delivered throughout the entire experience! Theresa even designed a custom logo for our wedding which made every piece that much more unique. She was responsive to each of my (bridezilla) requests and made sure that I felt the end design was perfect before printing. And it was! I recommend Rococo Loco Design to anyone who wants excellent service and TRULY unique and beautiful wedding stationary.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Elyse · Married on 02/20/2016

My husband and I throughly enjoyed working with Theresa from Rococo Loco Designs! She is so sweet, very patient, communicated & connected with us what we needed & envisioned!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Bunny · Married on 05/04/2013

What a wonderful and EASY experience form top to bottom!
    Highlights
    - Theresa has *impeccable* taste: her eye for classic elegance is impeccable
    - she could not be sweeter or more accommodating: I went through several drafts for my personalized stationary (including monogram, emblem, stock type and color) and she was always prompt to return my messages, and a joy to work with throughout
    - gave good feedback: I didn't always know what would look the best, and when I asked her she had a wealth of knowledge to help me decide between (sometimes minuscule) differences
    she will now be my exclusive stationer-- after a lifetime of crane, paper source, and Caspari before this!

Sent on 10/19/2016