Rocky Mountain Roll Dj Reviews

62 | Ogden, UT

62 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Roll Dj

• Elise

Elise Childs · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Made my reception a blast!

Rocky Mountain Roll DJ made my wedding reception amazing! I just have them a few ideas of bands/genres that I like, and he put together a set that had me dancing all night. I didn't even get around to eating until the end of the night, because I was having too much fun on the dance floor. I would recommend them to everyone for everything in a heartbeat, they really helped make my wedding reception the party that I dreamed of. Thanks!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Elise!! It was my pleasure, we strive for one thing and that is to make the bride smile all night long! I’m so glad you had a great time, I did as well!
  • Alexi

Alexi Alexander · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Wedding Music!

These guys were AMAZING with our wedding! We had to move it during covid and they were so flexible and helpful! All of our guests had an amazing time and loved the music! I would definitely recommend them for any type of occasion! Thank you for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, we had a blast with you and your family! Thanks for having us! It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception!
  • Cori

Cori Case · Married on 07/09/2020

Power is out!

We had our Wedding Ceremony at Silver Fork Lodge. Reason for choosing this place, it has been a favorite for Fathers-Day brunches. We had a decision before us, once we booked the venue. Bring my ipad, plug in, play my designated play lists? Have my son log into my itunes account and just role my 80’s favs? These all seem like rational decisions for your best day! (if your trying to save money) Then I thought, I am throwing the party of my life and I am going to leave the entertaining up to my son and my 80’s itunes account? Well, I came to my senses. I asked for our venue’s approved DJ list. Contacted all 3 of the DJ’s immediately via an email. I was currently out of town on assignment. My phone rang, and it was Rocky Mountain Roll DJ, calling me for more information about our grand day. I let him know I was asking 3 of the preferred DJ’s for references and quotes and I would be back to him. I really did not care at that point what his quote would come in as, I knew I would hire him. I am about the hustle.
    The day of the grand event always comes with 1 mishap. The power went out in the canyon at 2:00 PM. Needless to say, the whole wedding party had to scramble. I called Rocky Mountain Roll DJ. He was already on his way to the venue. I let him know the power was out and estimated time was 7:30 PM. He said he would call me back. 10 mins later he called me back and said his son is on his way with a generator. Problem solved.
    Two days before the grand event I contacted him and indicated I wanted certain play lists, with certain music, at certain times played during our evening. He did not give me any pushback, but said “Absolutely, we can play these songs.” The grand day arrived. He met me at the venue with plenty of time to setup. Asked me some last-minute planning songs and we were on our way!
    By the end of the night I felt my best friend was running the entertainment for the evening. He even let me ad-hoc songs, interrupt to make announcements, and just followed whatever I asked for the evening.
    You can’t have a better DJ play at your Grand Event! BOOK HIM!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Amy Hollingsworth · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing DJ

David was the DJ for our small wedding and I can’t say enough good things about him. He is extremely personable and had great communication before and during the wedding. He did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Roll DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I had a great time djing for you at your wedding! You have a wonderful family and it was my honor!
    Dave
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bertelsen · Married on 12/14/2019

Hire them.

David and Ian were the perfect team for our perfect day! They were so amazing in our consultations and immediately put me at ease- they are professional, flexible, wonderful to talk to and made me confident they would do a great job. Sure enough, wedding day came and they absolutely nailed it. Our reception was a party- and our guests and us were dancing the whole night! David and Ian read the room marvelously and had great music going the whole time- even some last minute ones we asked to throw in. Every interaction I had with them left me feeling excited and stress free, which is exactly what you need on your wedding day! I can't recommend them enough! Hire them! Thank you so much Rocky Mountain Roll DJ!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Hudson · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome! Would recommend!

I would highly recommend Rocky Mountian Roll DJ! Ian did a great job! He was able to read the dance floor and made smooth transitions. He was easy to communicate with and always made sure to double check with me (the bride) prior to going through with what other people may have told him, which I greatly appreciated!! He interacted with our guests and danced which helped everyone else have an even better time! It was so great for me to see everyone having fun!
    We also had him coordinate a few games for us, which I was nervous about because I hadn’t fully planned everything, but he did amazing and everything went perfectly!!
    Would highly recommend! Very professional and yet knew how to have a good time!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thanks so much, I had a great time with you guys! I will remember this one for a long time, it was a lot of fun! Thanks gain!
  • Patrick

Patrick Hanna · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic and accommodating

Dave did an incredible job djing for us. Even when we sprung the fact we needed an extra speaker in a different location for the ceremony Dave made it work and provided a wonderful experience. He checked in with us on times for specific events on the wedding day, and generally just made things go smoothly!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Smith · Married on 08/31/2019

Great DJ service!

David and his son were great! They arrived early and were ready to go long before the guests began to arrive and kept our guests dancing once the reception started. They are a great team and the pricing they offer is a great value!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

You and your family were a lot of fun! Thanks for having us be a part of your beautiful day! We wish you a fun filled and fantastic marriage!
  • Natalie

Natalie Cull · Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ Experience!!

We had David DJ our wedding on 7/27/2019. David played all of our preferred-list songs, as well as sticking to our taste in music. He kept the crowd hopping and we all had so much fun!! Even the employees at the venue complimented the musical selections and had a great time!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Mike

Mike Fuchs · Married on 07/18/2019

Completely amazing!

Dave and his son were total studs! He was really responsive leading up to the event. He had several really great ideas that we hadn’t considered that helped make the event perfect. He also scrambled to setup a mic for the ceremony when the venue didn’t have one. I had dozens of our guests tell us they had never had that much fun dancing at a wedding before. I couldn’t recommend him more. He was the best DJ!!! Thanks again brother.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Beautiful wedding, really fun dance party! We had a great time djing for you and your new wife! Your just and your family and friends are a lot of fun! Thanks so much for the great review!
  • Kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 07/16/2019

Amazingly helpful and fun!

We found him last minute and he was so extremely helpful and responsive!!! He fulfilled all of our expectations and more!!!! Our wedding was pretty small and I was worried no one would dance but he got everyone up and moving and it was a blast!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/13/2019

Best DJ in Utah!

David was SO nice and easy to work with! He played all of the great songs that kept people dancing all night. He was so attentive to detail and rally captured what we wanted to have played at our wedding. He was a great MC for the events and kept everything in schedule! He also captured some really cute candid photos of people on the dance floor! Would 10/10 recommend their services!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

It was my pleasure to Dj for you and your family! Thanks so much for choosing us! Your family is wonderful!
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 07/13/2019

This team did an amazing job

These guys did an amazing job at my wedding. They were very prompt to answer any questions I had. We would definitely recommend these guys to anyone in need of a DJ, and would book again.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thank you for such a fantastic review! We really do appreciate it, and loved being there for you on your wedding day! We had a blast and we are glad you did as well! Th aks again!
  • Brittney

Brittney Ford · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing SLC DJs!

We looked all over the SLC area for a DJ and I am so glad we found these guys! From start to finish, they did an absolutely fantastic job.
    Communication was easy, casual, and friendly and Dave was always quick to respond. Dave and his team took care of everything - all we had to do was give them a list of songs or a requested vibe for each event and they did the rest. They brought equipment, microphones, lights, etc. and set everything up and took everything down. They had access to every song we needed, and helped curate our playlists perfectly. From the prelude, through the ceremony, up to the end of the reception - the music could not have been more perfect. And, on top of everything, Dave did all of this for a great price. Pricing was fair and simple, and they didn't charge any extra set-up, clean-up, or equipment fees - we just paid one flat rate for the time they spent in the DJ booth. We planned our wedding ourselves on a pretty tight budget, so this was a huge bonus for us. If you're looking for a DJ in the SLC area, you really couldn't do better!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

You guys were awesome, we had a fantastic time! It really helps when the people we work with are so freaking cool! Thanks again for having us and congratulations on your marriage!

Brijin Lund · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

They were great, very professional, and played exactly what we asked!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thank you so much, we appreciate the 5 stars! It was our pleasure to be there for you! Thanks again, we hope to Dj for you again sometime!

Christy · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ in Utah!

Dave was amazing! He was on time, set up and ready to roll! Everything we planned and asked for he was ready for! My wedding was perfection, nothing was left undone! Thanks again I will definitely be using Rocky Mountain Roll in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/25/2019

These guys do it all

The team of David and Ian brought in an aesthetic facade that covers their equipment, communicated clearly, were experienced, friendly, fun, and versatile. When they say they can read the room, they really mean it. They do it so well and you absolutely get your money’s worth. They worked well with our photographer, and made sure everyone’s needs and preferences were attended to. 10/10

Sent on 06/02/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to be there for you on your wedding day! We had a blast and really loved your family and friends! Your receptions is the kind we like to have every time! Thank you!
  • Kala

Kala · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

I would absolutely recommend them for your DJ! They were so great at being on top of the specific music requests before the wedding day so everything was prepared and everything went smoothly on the wedding day! The music was played perfectly and he was super professional, kind and patient during the planning process and the wedding. He was willing to take specific song requests and was great at getting people to dance and have a great time! We were very happy with the service and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that you had a great time, and that everything went to plan! You guys are great as well, loved being a part of your day! Thanks again!
  • Brit

Brit · Married on 05/11/2019

The best DJ

Great DJ that was so affordable in comparison to every other DJ on the scene currently. David played exactly what I wanted him to and because he was already there for the set up, he threw in doing our ceremony for no extra charge. I can’t believe we got so lucky to find him at the last minute. David truly saves me so much stress on the day of our wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing DJ!!

I'm so happy I got these guys for my wedding! They were incredible! David and his son were on top of the music and keeping the schedule the whole time, ceremony to send off! From the very beginning it was so easy to work with them. They were responsive, fun, and very knowledgeable. David was a great emcee and kept our guests informed and on schedule with the activities of the night. He also has a great variety on music from oldies to hip hop! He got everyone dancing and having a great time! And on top of that communication was fast and easy. I would 100000x recommend these guys! Thanks David!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Oh wow! What a review! We are pleased beyond measure to have been your Dj! It was a blast! You two were a lot of fun!
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful and SO helpful!

David and his son DJ’d our wedding. And they were fantastic! David was very responsive and helpful in every way. Thank you guys for an amazing experience! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Summer!! It was our pleasure! You and Ryan are quite the couple! I see you guys really like to have fun together, thanks for letting us be a part of your biggest day!

Kelly Arnold · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Reccomend

Rocky Mountain Roll DJ created the perfect feel for our event! They were easy to work with, genuine and professional. I’d deffinatley reccomend them.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure to be there for you! Thanks for everything! We aim to please!
  • Jessica

Jessica Schanke · Married on 02/07/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend this DJ! Very friendly and outgoing. The music selection is fantastic and will make suggestions when needed. Will be passing along their name to other for sure.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jackson Lee · Married on 02/07/2019

Outstanding

They were amazing. They did our wedding and our guests loved them. They are very friendly and easy to approach and even accept song requests. I will be recommending to everyone I know.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Cindy Anderson · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome! So much fun!

We have hired Rocky Mtn Roll for two of our weddings. They were great! Great price, and very professional. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It is our pleasure to be of service to you and your family! We look forward to the next party you throw!