Rockwoods Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rockwoods 1
Rockwoods 2
Rockwoods 3

Angie was very nice to work with. She is very knowledgeable and will make your wedding day spectacular! I will always recommend Rockwoods to future engaged couples.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Rockwoods is an absolute beautiful place to have a wedding reception! Everything looked beautiful, the staff allowed me to drop my things off a few days early and they took care of the decorations! Which was extremely helpful! Also, the food was absolutely amazing! The wedding coordinator Angi is awesome and very helpful, she does a wonderful job at everything

Sent on 09/24/2012

Everything was perfect!! All of our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how much there was to eat. Angie was so professional and I could tell that she cared about every little detail as much as I did. I couldn't have asked for a better reception hall with such amazing service!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/28/2012

Rockwoods gave us a fairytale wedding. Angie, the wedding coordinator at Rockwoods, did an absolutely amazing job. We received numerous comments on our wedding night that the venue was fantastic, and the food was the best wedding food guests had ever had. I definitely recommend Rockwoods to future brides.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 12/17/2011

beautiful site to have your reception! they make you stress free and help you with anything you need!!! we had the best service there!!

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/16/2011

Angie was wonderful to work with. We did not have to set up anything, I dropped everything off Wednesday before the wedding and picked it all up Monday after. It was so stress free knowing that she was taking care of everything! The only thing was the cheescake was not what I had been told it would be. Over all though the food was perfect, so many comments from guests!!!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Deborah · Married on 09/19/2008

THE most WONDERFUL staff, food...everything was fabulous! We highly recommend this site.

Sent on 04/02/2011
  • User3720823 · 2+ years ago

Rockwoods was great! Loved working with Angie and her staff.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Rockwoods worked very well with our wedding. They listened to what we wanted and delivered, making our day go smoothly and stress-free. The food was great and so was the service.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Rockwood's staff are wonderful to work with! The facility and décor provided were absolutely beautiful! The entire Rockwood's team are top notch professionals that are experts at what they do.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Ali Rogness · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful service, beautifully decorated and all in all great experience.

Everything turned out perfectly. Waitress was wonderful , great day !

Sent on 03/19/2019

Alesha · Married on 09/08/2017

Rockwoods was so amazing I highly recommend them their coordinators were so accommodating and made the planning less stressful! The officiant that works there as well was amazing and so sweet! She even helped me busses my dress after the ceremony! Everyone commented how beauiftul our venue was and really loved the outdoor patio with a fire pit as well!! I would choose them over and over again!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kelley · Married on 11/29/2014

Rockwoods was phenomenal to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process! Their coordinator Angie was amazing along with the rest of their wedding planning staff. Our emails were responded to promptly, they were always willing to make changes to suit our needs, and they made the wedding planning process extremely easy. They made sure every detail was covered with the workbook that we filled out with the coordinator. During the weekend of the wedding they did all the set up and take down which relieved a lot of stress. The venue looked gorgeous for our reception. We could not have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Angie & the whole team at Rockwoods Banquet Center were very pleasant to work with. They always responded back to me very fast and had all my questions answered right away. They went above & beyond and helping with setting up the day off and making sure everything went smoothly for us.

Sent on 04/19/2014

alison · Married on 09/29/2012

Rockwoods was so easy to work with and I received so many wonderful comments on the day of! All I had to do was drop off the reception decor the Thursday before and they took care of it to make sure it looked amazing on the day of! Angie and her team all knew were well orchestrated and handled everything. It was so great and made the experience a great one!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Andre · Married on 08/22/2008

Rockwoods is a beautiful place to hold a wedding reception, and we were not disappointed when we chose their location. Although their prices are a bit high, the food was amazing and we had many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 09/12/2008

Alisha · Married on 09/13/2014

They made our wedding reception go so smothly and they decorated everything so beautful and perfect. It was just amazing day.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Mandy · Married on 09/06/2008

Very beautiful place! I was happy with everything! The place looked very beautiful with all the decorations up. Very spacious. The dj sounded really good also.

Sent on 09/22/2008
  • I

Tracy · Married on 06/14/2008

My reception was BEAUTIFUL! I dropped the decorations, table gifts, and everything off the day before the reception and everything was set up PERFECT. I had a little trouble with Beth she didn't exactly want to help me in planning the set up of the reception and I got the vibe that I was a real inconvenience for her. But TOM was AMAZING... He was the original person who went through things with us and he was fun up beat and full of ideas. He was willing to let us walk in and take a tour anytime we wanted and he was sooooo flexible, fun to talk to, easy to work with. ALSO, they took care of everything for me which was really nice. The only thing that I would keep in mind is that their minimun does not include liquor & beer, and the ballooning of the tulle is rather expensive when you know that it was already set for the previous event.

Sent on 01/27/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2008

3.5

Though this venue is expensive it is well worth it! They have a great space that is decoreated beautifully and the food and staff are amazing. You can chose to do a buffet or sit down meal. I always though we'd have a buffet but doing a sit down is so much more comfortable. It does add to the cost but it is much worth it! When you look at the site the dance floor looks small but it is much bigger than needed! The staff also puts out your decorations for you if you bring your own at no additional cost. You don't get charged for cake serving either! It was AMAZING!

Sent on 09/06/2008